Thread: Semi-Complete Guide on Almost Everything in Arcane Legends! (Lvl 1-46)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Semi-Complete Guide on Almost Everything in Arcane Legends! (Lvl 1-46)

So this is just a guide on how to AL from level 1-46 based on my experience and knowledge. This isn't a FULL comprehensive guide it just has some points that can be useful

CLASS:
    So choosing a class will decide your playstyle and is very important (obviously)

WARRIOR= Not too bad item cost and not too bad for 1st account. Can pvp

SORCERER/MAGE/SMURF= Fun with good crowd control with not too bad item cost either. Hard to pvp with this guy tho.

ROGUE= Will beat you in pvp if you are mage even if lvl 1. Good for twinks but I don't recommend for 1st account. (never tried so I don't know about item cost)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Early game (1-15):
    You have to focus on legendary items first. If you see an epic item that has better stats than your legendary item that you currently have equipped, try to think a bit about it since it is hard to sell when you want to get a new item after leveling up.

You HAVE to always do bard daily quests. Just a minute of your time can lead to a lot of gold in the long run. Buy eggs for selling because they are easy to sell and it is worth your story tokens.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Middle game (16-30):

Buy good armor and get a good guild. Guilds are important because you can sell stuff on gc and they help you with maps like Nordr or Dead City. Don't be afraid to buy expensive armor because when you level up you can sell them at a slightly lower price so you don't lose a lot of gold.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Near End-game (31-41):

Do the same things in mid-game. You have a choice to stay with your guild and help the lower levels or go to a new guild and be the one to be helped by the higher levels. But here you have another choice:

You have a choice to sell ALL of your items, gather the gold and start a new account. This sounds stupid but I did it and my friend did it too (not at the same time). Here is why I encourage this:

Once you sell the items you have enough gold to be almost as rich as a twink so you have an advantage in early game. Another advantage is your knowledge of the game, plus you can choose a class all over again to experience an entirely different playstyle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very very near to end-game (46):

You must have boosted to 46 by doing dailies (don't do wt4 all over again, do daily quests in shuyal, nordr and kraken places. I think sts update made a lot of the quests give out exp).

Prices of mythics and arcane items dropped a lot (at least for mage) so prioritize those, you should have a lepre by now so keep farming km3 and eggs with guild or alone. (not dragonite bars, those used to be 2m now its 300-400k) Get lots of ap, and just generally get stronger.

Don't forget to have fun with the game and I hope this guide helped you a lot. Thank you for finishing this guide!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PortalofAwesome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

So to what twinks do you refer? Cuz you have rich twinks with SnS, para you name it. Then you have the mid twinks with only 1 or 2 para's with a mythic/Legendary twinks. And at last you have the 'Am i a twink or not Twink?'' They have the medium gear with a legendary pet..... My point is even if you sell all your gear not even close to net worth of a decent twink (Like me) Depends if you have bought plat tho then you can get that rich...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nvgd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Nexus View Post
    So to what twinks do you refer? Cuz you have rich twinks with SnS, para you name it. Then you have the mid twinks with only 1 or 2 para's with a mythic/Legendary twinks. And at last you have the 'Am i a twink or not Twink?'' They have the medium gear with a legendary pet..... My point is even if you sell all your gear not even close to net worth of a decent twink (Like me) Depends if you have bought plat tho then you can get that rich...
    I never had any experience with twinks nor do I have a friend who has a twink so it is hard to get a basic idea of how much gold a twink account has so sorry for that mistake, but I wrote that part in the thread as a metaphor or an exaggeration of some sort. Hope I clarified that enough

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Ty for guide