Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Goof bye aoa!!!!???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Wound, just saying, there's an "Alliance of Alterra", and a "The Alliance" in PL. Is one a copy?

Chronicler of Alterra nazgulking's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Just leave my Master Wound alone!
    He is having a real life and if you can stand that he has other importat things to do, just leave the guild, we won't miss you.
    That's the exact reason why I don't join guilds usually, because a lot of members want you to donate 100% of your life to a game and that is completely wrong.
    His guild is one of the few ones that doesn't requires you to join weekly meetings to not be kicked out or other non-sensed rules that i''ve seen in many guilds here.
    I am myself taking a little break and no one is "OMG we needz to kick him out! He is not giving 100% to the guildz!!!!".
    Come on guys this is a game. Let it be like that. We are not sentencing anyone to death for not beign at least 30 minutes in the game everyday.
    This is getting ridiculous.
    BTW Wound you have all my support.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otukura View Post
    Wound, just saying, there's an "Alliance of Alterra", and a "The Alliance" in PL. Is one a copy?
    Wow really?
    Must... find.... leader.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otukura View Post
    Alliance of Alterra is the real one
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Can't do anything about a guild called "The Alliance"...alliance isn't a creative term. Same thing with the guys who had Star Legends and Star Legends Guild or something like that in SL. Can't claim a word because your guild uses it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ScarecrowWolf View Post
    Not 6 hours, but at the very, very, least 30 minutes a day. You should at least be able to command it or let someone be the leader until you get back on.
    On for over 2 hours in time increments... I also have an alternate - Cyanceus

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WoundedEagle View Post
    On for over 2 hours in time increments... I also have an alternate - Cyanceus
    I think ive just been obline with u for OVER 2 hours
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thread is hilarious.
    IGN: MajinGokuz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Okay this thread is quite unbelievable, the first person to post should have voiced that they would of liked that xantor‎ to PM wounded and voiced his opinions through PM messaging not publicly /End of.

Though I understand the need you all had felt the to protect your leader/guild/friend, alot of the memebrs of AoA are well known Senior Members, Guardians etc. and the behaviour of some of the members throughout this thread was quite disturbing/disappointing. I could only read up to 2 pages in before I had to stop.

This became everything that a thread should not, flaming (no constructive critisism just flame), trolling and just in whole quite disrespectful. (everything that is against the rules to post within STS forums)

Memebers should want to look up to people like yourselves (Im guessing thats why you have become Guardians etc) Now wonder why I had ever wanted to become a Guardian/Gaurd if this is the kind of behaviour it includes, saying that dont get me wrong theit are alot of Guardians that I know or know of and respect them throughly.

I know this will not get me any browny points or may even change the opinion of what people think of myself (to members that know me or of me), but I do hope that people that read this and respect why I am posting, and also what kind of behaviour I and all other new/old members expect from you guys.

But I am one and you are many, so if you do not agree with what I have said I will respect that also.

Can we just move on though? this subject needs to be laid to rest. (Though the banter parts in the thread were pretty funny its not role-model like)

P.S. ON-TOPIC: @xantor‎

Hope you find a Guild that suits your morals/gameplay and by the end of it happy in your decision to quit.

In the future I hope if you ever find yourself in this position again, please voice your opinion to Officers/GM through private messaging to aviod this sort of flaming.

All the best in the near future!

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #90
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    Okay this thread is quite unbelievable, the first person to post should have voiced that they would of liked that xantor‎ to PM wounded and voiced his opinions through PM messaging not publicly /End of.
    Yup. Take it to PM's or Tells.

Thread closed.