Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Egg-Zavier problem and Q.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I think its good that he didnt get farm with twinks. This is a great thing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

This EggZavier is so rare to find. Vendors spawn more than him. Besides when i finally see Eggzavier, my teammembers got eggs but I did not. No egg dropped for me several times.

Its frustrating. 30 seconds is too short seeing that he runs and sometimes does not drop eggs and is so rare and drops only legendary epic eggs mostly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JesuisCharlie View Post
    I think its good that he didnt get farm with twinks. This is a great thing
    Why is that a great thing if i may ask? Twinks dont get to loot eggs like everyone else?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    It appears the Undead Beastmaster is a little stingy at times :/

We'll hotfix asap tomorrow!
    Egg-zavier spawn at decent rate,but pls the arcane/mythic vendor just spawn too often.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Agirlnamedbob View Post
    Why is that a great thing if i may ask? Twinks dont get to loot eggs like everyone else?
    Twinks get to rule enough events with easy bosses why do y'all need another?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lupaka View Post
    happens to me too 3rd time he died but didnt recieve egg :/
    Happens to me for 3rd times too.. I didn't receive egg, but other PT member looted egg. Also ping problem here.. Very fluctuative and get disconnected few times during runs

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    Burn

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

If i remember twinks was made first on Pocket Legends arround the beginings by few peoples with the avian plat pack to pvp arround the level 10 then later 15, all based on "rage" maxed because of none level requierments for upgrades. It was so op so we used it for events because its a certain fast advantage.

Later, because most of new Arlorians were from pocket legends, we used the same things for the hauntlet because of leaderboard banners. And of course we pvp at lvl15-16 too and it was inspired from the sucess of PL. Today, only old players or plat users can afford best gears with gems and a good pet only for one purpose.. Maybe with new updates in comming, gears wll be even more customizable. It's why its a great thing:

STS understood that to make profit from ppl who maybe never bought plats you have to do events such as this one (profit mean more content, more items, more fun) This event is at first for the entire community its why they nerf twinks because they know how it work. For one week, all people are equals and work together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    First of all this is not a leaderboard/boss event so twinks have no advantage in this event, these events are for twinks the only time they can make gold while endgamers can farm everywhere all year long.. i have seen you reply on threads (mine and other persons threads) with much hate for twinks, i have no idea why that is but maybe you should try twinking yourself and see howmuch fun it is

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Agirlnamedbob View Post
    First of all this is not a leaderboard/boss event so twinks have no advantage in this event, these events are for twinks the only time they can make gold while endgamers can farm everywhere all year long.. i have seen you reply on threads (mine and other persons threads) with much hate for twinks, i have no idea why that is but maybe you should try twinking yourself and see howmuch fun it is
    Because it's not fair that everyone who leveled up and spent weeks doing it have hard bosses while people who didn't level up get cake bosses every single event and with a cake eggzavier means y'all can kill him faster and go to another faster than any endgame team meaning another event ruled by twink and I have twinked before I don't like it because its too easy and full of dummy farmers

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Plqgue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JesuisCharlie View Post
    If i remember twinks was made first on Pocket Legends arround the beginings by few peoples with the avian plat pack to pvp arround the level 10 then later 15, all based on "rage" maxed because of none level requierments for upgrades. It was so op so we used it for events because its a certain fast advantage.

Later, because most of new Arlorians were from pocket legends, we used the same things for the hauntlet because of leaderboard banners. And of course we pvp at lvl15-16 too and it was inspired from the sucess of PL. Today, only old players or plat users can afford best gears with gems and a good pet only for one purpose.. Maybe with new updates in comming, gears wll be even more customizable. It's why its a great thing:

STS understood that to make profit from ppl who maybe never bought plats you have to do events such as this one (profit mean more content, more items, more fun) This event is at first for the entire community its why they nerf twinks because they know how it work. For one week, all people are equals and work together.
    I understand, twinks have an advantage but not so big that they rule every lb in events, endgamers have the same chances as twinks in this event maybe even more because for a twink party it takes 2-3 minutes to run wt4 while endgamers can do it in 1.5 min, 4 skills work better then 2 (i speak for twinks below lvl 10) i dont see why twinks shouldnt be able to run for this event, we (like everyone else) wanna make some gold and have a fun time playing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

ah missed egg 5x

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #34
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com