Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Why shutting down event? Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Default Why shutting down event? Lol

You said event will last for 1 week.
    Why shut it down tomorrow?
    Market crashed already, and i think you knew that.
    Instead of shutting down the event, let the event run until Thursday so the people who didn't get 10 arcanes etc BUT 100x ceralla's and bismarks can actually have a chance to at least loot 1 arcane.
    Last edited by Justg; 08-29-2016 at 01:43 PM. Reason: less drama
    - Allows

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allows. For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Yeah... best egg i got is lemon and lime. School don't start tomorrow. Give us chance to run 2 more days and get atleast one dream arcane egg. I myself dont own even one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I feel like it's better to shut down tomorrow. Market is crashing too hard...If people want an entertaining game to play AFTER there's no longer an event like this, then developer's logic is sound.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Stop complaining about market getting crashed.Dont u know that sts can fully control the prices of stuff just by taking some others measures (for example: reducing the drop rate of arcanes).And I dont think that 1-2 days would really make a big difference.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nickleo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

STS is shutting down this event because some people are looting crazy amounts of arcanes, one of purge's guild looted 15+ arcanes and tons of mythics while me and others didn't receive one arcane, even some are running 24/7.
    It's not fair, all i wanted to say.
    - Allows

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allows. For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nickleo View Post
    Stop complaining about market getting crashed.Dont u know that sts can fully control the prices of stuff just by taking some others measures (for example: reducing the drop rate of arcanes).And I dont think that 1-2 days would really make a big difference.
    Where did i actually complain that the market crashes?
    I complained about STS shutting this event down sooner than they said and they don't even announce it.
    - Allows

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

I have many mythics eggs but still no arcanes xd I hope to get one this night *-* if I don't get one, well. This was an amazing event <3

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Is STS really shutting down event tomorrow? Because their is no confirmation thread in forums.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allows. View Post
    STS is shutting down this event because some people are looting crazy amounts of arcanes, one of purge's guild looted 15+ arcanes and tons of mythics while me and others didn't receive one arcane, even some are running 24/7.
    It's not fair, all i wanted to say.
    OMG 15 arcane eggs ufff

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anakeobal View Post
    Is STS really shutting down event tomorrow? Because their is no confirmation thread in forums.

Yep, look this.

[29-08, 10:30] Justg: Event has been a blast, we're going to shut it down tomorrow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anakeobal View Post

Yes, this is from chatbox

[29-08, 10:30] Justg: Event has been a blast, we're going to shut it down tomorrow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allows. View Post
    Where did i actually complain that the market crashes?
    I complained about STS shutting this event down sooner than they said and they don't even announce it.
    I am not refering to u.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Not that I'm complaining but everyone already knew this event will go on till Thursday and this is gonna be an insane disappointment for those who haven't looted a single Mythic nor Arcane Egg. Great event, yes this is. But remember, not every player in AL are in forums.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vixenne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I feel like it's better to shut down tomorrow. Market is crashing too hard...If people want an entertaining game to play AFTER there's no longer an event like this, then developer's logic is sound.
    This +1. Anyone who doesn't c it this way is silly or blind .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wimpywizard View Post
    This +1. Anyone who doesn't c it this way is silly or blind .
    Exactly. I, myself, have not looted much from this event - not compared to others. However, I'm okay with that. The reason being is that I care about having a game to play that still has goals after this event is over. If developers let the event run until Thursday, there's going to be a lot more damage done to the economy. When I heard that the event was going for 1 week, I had already thought there was no way developers would let this happen. They'd see what is happening to the economy and end it early.

For example, we're already halfway into event and Grimm eggs are down to 100k or less. Keep in mind, this is a pet with the BEST passive in the game. Yet, it goes for chump change. If there isn't something wrong with that, then I do not know what to tell people.

Additionally, take a look at arcane eggs. Mishi, for example, is down to sub 2M. This pet was formerly 5M+. For good measure, we all know of the Hisha fiasco. I, of course, was not one to pay 9M for a pet as in my mind, it did not bring 9M in revenue from farming for me to justify the purchase. However, others did. Now, they are facing HUGE losses because of this event - losses that might make some of them quit the game.

However, don't despair if you're unlucky like me. There's always investment. The eggs are so cheap right now that anyone can invest in the most popular eggs and earn some gold in the long run. If you do not know what eggs to invest in, do not fret. I will be posting a video guide up today so people can participate. So, instead of complaining about this logically sound decision from developers, let us make the best of it!

The bottom line, if this event continues for too long, there won't be a game left to play after the event is done. There won't be goals to work for. Thus, it results in player activity falling off and as a community, I'm sure nobody wants this.

Hisha Example:
    Pay attention to his guild name
    Last edited by Zeus; 08-29-2016 at 12:59 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Exactly. I, myself, have not looted much from this event - not compared to others. However, I'm okay with that. The reason being is that I care about having a game to play that still has goals after this event is over. If developers let the event run until Thursday, there's going to be a lot more damage done to the economy. When I heard that the event was going for 1 week, I had already thought there was no way developers would let this happen. They'd see what is happening to the economy and end it early.

For example, we're already halfway into event and Grimm eggs are down to 100k or less. Keep in mind, this is a pet with the BEST passive in the game. Yet, it goes for chump change. If there isn't something wrong with that, then I do not know what to tell people.

Additionally, take a look at arcane eggs. Mishi, for example, is down to sub 2M. This pet was formerly 5M+. For good measure, we all know of the Hisha fiasco. I, of course, was not one to pay 9M for a pet as in my mind, it did not bring 9M in revenue from farming for me to justify the purchase. However, others did. Now, they are facing HUGE losses because of this event - losses that might make some of them quit the game.

However, don't despair if you're unlucky like me. There's always investment. The eggs are so cheap right now that anyone can invest in the most popular eggs and earn some gold in the long run. So, instead of complaining about this logically sound decision from developers, let us make the best of it!

The bottom line, if this event continues for too long, there won't be a game left to play after the event is done. There won't be goals to work for. Thus, it results in player activity falling off and as a community, I'm sure nobody wants this.
    Yes the only way to win good money now is selling Furniture items xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

I agree. Nothing wrong with STS shutting it down early.

IGN: Cryformana, Drizzitty
    IGN:

Rogue: Drizzitty
    Mage: Cryformana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

good that event end tommorow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
    Yes the only way to win good money now is selling Furniture items xD
    No, there's actually a lot more ways to earn money in the game. The trouble is, if you tell people all of them, then everybody does it and that way of making money is no longer profitable. There are still ways to earn money that will net you a solid 100-200K per day that do NOT include KM3 slavery. Unfortunately, I cannot say them. You will need to figure them out for yourself.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Yea I agree..this event has already done plenty to bridge the gap between the upper and lower class . And unless sts plans on releasing a new line up of like 30 pets its gonna take the economy along time to recovery as it is. If it was up to me this event woulda ended today.