Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Things to note before running tomorrow's event - DEV RESPONDED

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

May I ask what the 2% STR you can get by awakening a weapon refer to? To your total STR in stats or to weapons STR?

To your base STR maybe?
    Last edited by stricker20000; 09-01-2016 at 01:09 PM.
    We need party-option for raid! :P

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #22
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Potato is me View Post
    Sorry if I made erroneous comments, but please be clear about your info next time, thank you for your assurance
    The Community Preview is a service we provide to you to help anticipate and plan for the upcoming event. We take feedback from that posting to tweak the event before release if necessary. While we strive to give you the best information we can, things are extremely fluid in MMOs, and can and will change between that posting and when we release. We much prefer discussions and collaborations to "the sky is falling".

Quote Originally Posted by stricker20000 View Post
    May I ask what the 2% STR you can get by awakening a weapon refer to? To your total STR in stats or to weapons STR?
    2% bonus to your STR in stats.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Now that incense fragments don't drop in tombs where are you guys farming them? Any best map?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    The Community Preview is a service we provide to you to help anticipate and plan for the upcoming event. We take feedback from that posting to tweak the event before release if necessary. While we strive to give you the best information we can, things are extremely fluid in MMOs, and can and will change between that posting and when we release. We much prefer discussions and collaborations to "the sky is falling".

Well I was just interpreting what i read, and providing my opinion based on the information that you have given. for example, when you say a weapon shard, i will see it as just 1 weapon shard, you cannot expect me to know that you actually meant multiple weapon shards. That is why i found it absurd, I appreciate that you care to clarify to us players about the holes in my interpretation, i just hope that everyone will enjoy this event and devs will also profit from it because i like this game so much and want to see it continue to prosper in the years to come, close this thread if need be, but we just want perfect info, thank you
    POTATO ISH ME

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Oh yes didn't take concern of the jewels in weapons, my bad
    We need party-option for raid! :P

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #26
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Well I was just interpreting what i read, and providing my opinion based on the information that you have given. for example, when you say a weapon shard, i will see it as just 1 weapon shard, you cannot expect me to know that you actually meant multiple weapon shards. That is why i found it absurd, I appreciate that you care to clarify to us players about the holes in my interpretation, i just hope that everyone will enjoy this event and devs will also profit from it because i like this game so much and want to see it continue to prosper in the years to come, close this thread if need be, but we just want perfect info, thank you
    Please next time address concerns with us directly (so we can collaborate) instead of trying to interpret and "warn everyone, including those who don't use the forums" to not run the event.

We're not totally evil, we're not out to get you, and we want the same things, where everyone enjoys the event (and we also make a little profit, since we are a company, after all).
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Ok! Thanks for the info

We're not totally evil, we're not out to get you, and we want the same things, where everyone enjoys the event (and we also make a little profit, since we are a company, after all).
    Aww that was sweet xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

I think you are right here and customers' feedback is precious since those customers that give feedback are the ones that care about the game.

In the event description it still says "a piece of hidden power".

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 86
Size:  381.7 KB

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Faliziaga For This Useful Post: