Thread: Question about the event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Question about the event

So what I understand is, you kill enemies and if you get lucky, a portal will spawn.
    To enter, you'll need 1 energy. And the only way I know how to replenish energy is to either open up forged energy kits, event energy kits or wait for 8 hours. Why doesn't the enemies drop energy essences?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Well Im doing something wrong bought elite for,5 Plat the 5000 enhancement played then every portal it keeps asking for 5 plat ?? Is This right every time i go in a portal I gotta pay 5 Plat bc im using my arcane weapon but didnt get good stats 1%luck some heath and mana I think So Thats not worth 5 plat just too open last slot thats locked ?? Whats Going On Will a Dev please Answer or someone who knows bc im not paying 5plat for one lock slot thats rubbish stats if they were good yes till i got hopefully another last good slot but this dont seem right HELP !!! I want too play this event but not like this !!! Im Obviously doing it wrong can u just explain Please...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rosybuds View Post
    Well Im doing something wrong bought elite for,5 Plat the 5000 enhancement played then every portal it keeps asking for 5 plat ?? Is This right every time i go in a portal I gotta pay 5 Plat bc im using my arcane weapon but didnt get good stats 1%luck some heath and mana I think So Thats not worth 5 plat just too open last slot thats locked ?? Whats Going On Will a Dev please Answer or someone who knows bc im not paying 5plat for one lock slot thats rubbish stats if they were good yes till i got hopefully another last good slot but this dont seem right HELP !!! I want too play this event but not like this !!! Im Obviously doing it wrong can u just explain Please...
    The 5 Plat is to buy the energy to enter portal, see the 3 green (or black) dots at the top of your screen in game? Those are the energies, you will need use one to enter portal. If you don't have any energy left (no green) you will need to pay 5 Plat to buy the energy to enter. Or you can buy energy from auction for gold or wait 8hr for it to automatically replenish.

Nothing to do with awakening at all

4. The Following User Says Thank You to eugene9707 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eugene9707 View Post
    The 5 Plat is to buy the energy to enter portal, see the 3 green (or black) dots at the top of your screen in game? Those are the energies, you will need use one to enter portal. If you don't have any energy left (no green) you will need to pay 5 Plat to buy the energy to enter. Or you can buy energy from auction for gold or wait 8hr for it to automatically replenish.

Nothing to do with awakening at all
    Thank you so much for answering me this is my char stats When I was being charged plat i had 3 full timers as I had extra from previous event thats what I was not understanding but I was told it was a bug !! Can I Please ask Two more things of you I keep hearing this Re-Roll what does that mean ? Again Thank you I'd gave up on being answered and was stoping playing the event stuck with 3 open locks, I guess I was lucky then too open 3locks 1st Go,I was using a luck Elix & I was wearing lepre pity about the 1% luck would prefer damage Your a LiL Saint Mage Attachment 154842
    Also if you dont like your stats is this what this Re-Rolling is about what ever it is ??? bc Im using my Arcane Daggers and buying the elite enhancement or Im I stuck with these ones when the 4th eventually opens ? Thanks Again
    Last edited by Rosybuds; 09-07-2016 at 01:46 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rosybuds View Post
    I changed my stats wish their was an option too be able too keep 1 out theAttachment 154895 4 if you like it instead of losing all and starting again even if we have too pay 5plat too keep one we like still not opened 4th lock I think I need some WD40 too open that 1 my new stats, I like the 10%Boss Damage wish I could keep that its a good stat. XP no use on a L56.Is their no way too keep the 10% boss Damage ?? But as for prices of weapons going up OMG are you kidding if L56 Arcane Dagger go any higher 7mill last night only one in Auction probably same guy selling them Not One Normal Player will get too own a Set or the Bow !! The Sword and Staff are slowly going down but Rogues Arcane's just getting Higher thats if u you even see them !!! Better not say how I feel incase Im accused of moaning again !!!
    If their is a way too keep that 10% Boss Damage some1 pm me or let me know will you Thanks as a few of you have on the game,Thanks for that Then u wont get into trouble
    Big Thanks Too SlagTag who Helped me a lot last night and only with her voice opened my 4th lock this Rogue has Magical Powers as well as being One Kick Butt Rogue Player One Of The Best in the Game and One of The Nicest Not All about Me Me Me Me Me !!! Extremely Helpful and a lovely Person all round Dont think your on the forum maybe you are couldnt find SlagTag on a profile So Even if you dont see this your One the Best Who dont think its just all about them...So Helpful Thank You Again...