Thread: Is t=mobile down grading their communication signal?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Unhappy Is t=mobile down grading their communication signal?

I am a t-mobile subscriber and have been for many years, recently I have noticed a big increase in ingame lag, disconects, and lack of conection outside of the game. I researched the problem and came across a few sites saying that they down graded there signal on most of the towers for various conspiracy theory reasons. I'm wondering if anyone else has heard anything thing on this, or if it is just more rumours. And yes, I have looked for help from their suport team and got no where....
    BATTLE DRAGONS: HUMBLE MASTER OF KINGS AND LEGENDS: GRUNTHAWK
    POCKET LEGENDS:PROUD OFFICER IN GETHIGH: GRUNTHAWK: LVL76 PANDA WARRIOR/TRIPPMENDER: LVL76 TRUE MAGE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

4g? 3g? Edge? Be more specific please. I'm with them too. We don't have 3g in NY apparently, and I always lag on Edge/2g inside where I do not get 4g, but I do think it's the game server.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Sorry to take so long to get back. I'm using an HTC G2 with 4G. I had problems when I first started playing, but thanks to the threads here I corrected it. Now its started again. Check out the T-Mobile forum there is lots of talk about it. You can also google info on it. I just find it funny that these problems started occuring right after the anoucment of the AT&T take over. Which ties directly into what is being said, I also know that a lot of folks can create untruths and more and more will grab on to them and add to the theory so I'm just trying to get as much info as possible to make a better judgement.
    POCKET LEGENDS:PROUD OFFICER IN GETHIGH: GRUNTHAWK: LVL76 PANDA WARRIOR/TRIPPMENDER: LVL76 TRUE MAGE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Far as I know, the ATT takeover was turned down for anti-trust reasons and ATT is gonna fight it. But yea, I've had lag on Edge too, and attributed it to just more people playing. Just been happening in SL and in PL it's no more than usual. I never lag on 4g though. Always around 200 or less ping. Sorry I can't be any more helpful.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hey, thanks for trying. Maybe I'll catch you in game some day when we're both running strong.