Thread: Anyone else went on this insane buying spree...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Default Anyone else went on this insane buying spree...

I bought/looted so many pets... @.@ I want to slot them all >.< there were so many pets I dreamed (not literally) of having, and now they just offered them to me on a silver platter...
    This egg event kept me absolutely glued to my screen and emptied my AL pockets hahah xD

Bought 10-11 NS... Shade (dream pet ever since I saw it), Gold Tyrannica, Gold Slobber, Snowy, exclusively for the looks...
    Then came Breeze, and Slag, and Magma, and Hisha, then Toor, then Mishi, then Shady and Surge, then Maridos, and they're still mostly in my stash because their idiot owner is poor, not only in gold, but in story tokens too ;-;

And even more stupidly, the idiot owner has been looking for pet looks that match, in coolness, in colors, with the arcane abilities too (anyone ever noticed the aqua effect on Maridos after he used the AA?? Wouldn't it look good on Gold Slobber? Should I slot Breeze in Shade or Snowy? Which would fit better? Do I put SnS's AA in... SnS? Squeak and Squish?)

And the idiot owner's also been plagued by silly questions that shouldn't be that big a deal (what in the world is this "djinn power intensifies"? How does Maridos get stronger? Should I just open him instead of slotting? His happiness also gives a lot of health I think, do I open? Do I slot? Should I buy Whim? I saw a friend using them and they're awesome? They went down to 1m! Do I buy them? That guy is selling Mari! How much? Nvm. Wait, 1m?? Why are you tempting me like this?! Fine, take my damn gold!).

T_T

FAQ:

Q: blah blah?
    A: Yes, this thread is pointless *lack of period highlights its pointlessness*
    I mean if you really want to give it a point share what you bought! Really, I'm curious *hides tears, refuses to look at AL coin purse*. PS why is the smiley face not white

Q: blah blah?
    A: Yes, I'm a woman. That explains everything.
    Last edited by Vvildfire; 09-04-2016 at 11:53 AM.