Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Weekly Update | 9/8/16 | Anti-Gnome Event, Tradable Crafting Slots, and more...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
    question the drop is it only for your class or random?
    Random, i got war helm and i am mage

Thanks for fix the system message
    I wonder who was making funny message during the countdown xD.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    We've had a ton of events for all players. End Gamers have worked hard to get there, some events are just for them.
    minor note, theres a huuuge difference in reaching end game (i have) and being geared enough to farm the elite end game maps (im not).
    so this isnt something any 56 can do. ill prolly have to wait it out :'/

also, will shady spawn off mobs?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    minor note, theres a huuuge difference in reaching end game (i have) and being geared enough to farm the elite end game maps (im not).
    so this isnt something any 56 can do. ill prolly have to wait it out :'/

also, will shady spawn off mobs?
    Dats why i said this event very very unfair and they keep deleting my post lmao good job

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Devs can thief spawn when the boss is already dead?? because in the first elite map in underhul this spawn when the bosses are alive!! and this cause the rogue and warrs hit the bosses and not the thief!! and another problem is the ice bomb of Preston he made me scape 2 thiefs :/
    Last edited by Hercules; 09-08-2016 at 04:01 PM.

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hercules For This Useful Post:

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by galileogalilei View Post
    Dats why i said this event very very unfair and they keep deleting my post lmao good job
    They were able to express it in a way that was constructive.

This is an event for our elite players at end game who have been wanting some of the most rare items in game.

The event is not unfair. We are coming off the heels of two very generous events that all levels could play.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #26
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
    Devs can thief spawn when the boss is already dead?? because in the first elite map in underhul this spawn when the bosses are alive!! and this cause the rogue and warrs hit the bosses and not the thief!! and another problem is the ice bomb of Preston he made me scape 2 thiefs :/
    Yeah - there is a trade-off for running the event versus Preston and Heston. On one hand, you've got two chances at getting the Thief - but, on the other hand, it can be much more difficult to catch the Thief if he spawns.
    Running against Hugal provides an alternative: only one boss - but only one chance at the Thief / Vendor spawn ;-)
    Last edited by Cinco; 09-08-2016 at 04:08 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Yeah - there is a trade-off for running the event versus Preston and Heston. On one hand, you've got two chances at getting the Thief - but, on the other hand, it can be much more difficult to catch the Thief if he spawns.
    Running against Hugal provides an alternative: only one boss - but only one chance at the Thief / Vendor spawn ;-)
    Thanks you for the info and reply

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Cinco or any dev, please look into this. While fighting the twins today, the antignome vendor popped up in the middle of the fight, of course, being a rogue using the dragon daggers, I always spam the auto attack for proc, in doing so, I accidentally purchased an antignome amulet. I've already contacted support to request a refund, however, is there a way to prevent people from accidentally buying these set items? Maybe have the vendor spawn in a fixed location away from the fighting, have him spawn after we killed BOTH twins, or implement a confirmation of purchase? As the event goes on, I'm sure I will not be the only one with this issue. Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

why you only playing with twink? created another account and leveling to end game..
    all of us know, every event not always for all level since 2012 when first i playing this game.. coz of that, i think every player have id with end game in first playing and then next created twink.
    as gary said, this is more chance for an elite player for get rare item in game..
    my question, if only twink, where is you get gold for ur gear?? buying gold?
    they have tons of endgame players in game. and now are you angry just because this event only for end game?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

I dont know if your fully aware but the thief and vendor are spawning before either boss is even killed in map 1. It just happened to me for the 2nd time. Put a few shots on first boss boom vendor or thief pops up.if they are meant to spawn before either boss is killed that's fine just seems off

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Question:

Let's say I'm in a party of 4 and a thief spawned and we killed it, do we each get a piece or does only one of us gets a piece?

And I'm quite confused, I complete this Antignome Set then I use it to complete Banished Set?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wimpywizard View Post
    Any chance of event vendor or boss spawning only after both bosses are killed on map 1? Really frustrating when he spawns after 1 boss dies and u still got icebombs to avoid
    Same at jardis vendor spawn after his pool disapear (since he have no ability to spawn minion and don't have twin,I'm really sure that the pool spawning vendor after disapear) and the minion that spawn by the twin in SG also spawning vendor ( it was 4 vendor at once LOL)

Fix this please.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

yesss, thank you STS

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

STS please consider adding more time to kill the thief I ran with a strong party and we still keep losing him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scarysmerf View Post
    STS please consider adding more time to kill the thief I ran with a strong party and we still keep losing him.
    Run Thief, run!

(Have not seen him, yet....)
    Avy
    12-2012

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebatthing View Post
    Cinco or any dev, please look into this. While fighting the twins today, the antignome vendor popped up in the middle of the fight, of course, being a rogue using the dragon daggers, I always spam the auto attack for proc, in doing so, I accidentally purchased an antignome amulet. I've already contacted support to request a refund, however, is there a way to prevent people from accidentally buying these set items? Maybe have the vendor spawn in a fixed location away from the fighting, have him spawn after we killed BOTH twins, or implement a confirmation of purchase? As the event goes on, I'm sure I will not be the only one with this issue. Thank you.
    There is an option to ask you every time you open egg or purchase plat go to game settings I have enabled that and saved me a lot of plat xd

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

50 rounds elite and not even a spawn. Basically farming death for me.

I got all items from sale by guildies and guess what, merely costs me 700k!!!! All I need is to sell off locks!!!
    Last edited by Justg; 09-09-2016 at 08:35 AM. Reason: less drama

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

please add more time to kill the thief make it 50sec.

Hate can be a positive emotion
    When it forces you to be Better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wimpywizard View Post
    Any chance of event vendor or boss spawning only after both bosses are killed on map 1? Really frustrating when he spawns after 1 boss dies and u still got icebombs to avoid
    yes please sts

Sent from my Lenovo A1900 using Tapatalk
    Xurux ~ Ommron ~ Cryom

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

i wish we can see the aura of the set in all towns not only in glintstone :3