Quote Originally Posted by Bluebatthing View Post
Cinco or any dev, please look into this. While fighting the twins today, the antignome vendor popped up in the middle of the fight, of course, being a rogue using the dragon daggers, I always spam the auto attack for proc, in doing so, I accidentally purchased an antignome amulet. I've already contacted support to request a refund, however, is there a way to prevent people from accidentally buying these set items? Maybe have the vendor spawn in a fixed location away from the fighting, have him spawn after we killed BOTH twins, or implement a confirmation of purchase? As the event goes on, I'm sure I will not be the only one with this issue. Thank you.
The reason why STS kept it like it is because it's good business for them but bad for us. It's really a bad business model on their part by forcing us accidently to buy, when the majority of the players won't buy with plat. Everything is already very inexpensive to Buy already during this event.

What they should do is have the vendor only in town and only the thief spawn after if boss was kill or near death.

The players that's willing to buy will buy with plat no matter where the vendor is.

Here's a quick spoiler on how to spawn thief:

Try to kill boss, and if no thief spawn yet, then reset boss.