Thread: Engineer skill Decay

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default Engineer skill Decay

Could I get a confirmation that the skill description is now accurate? I.e. that it indeed buffs enemy armor by +60, instead of -60 as the description initially said.

I fail to rationale in how a damage inflicting spell should increase enemy armor as a side-effect, but I can live with it. It's principal use, however, totally depends on that sign. (i.e. whether I should switch my target right after casting it or not) That's why I'd like a confirmation on that. And I feel that it would be fair because I did pay plat to respec when the description was different from what it is now.

And just to be clear, I'm ok it being either way. I don't need a respec, it causes enough damage to be useful regardless of the buff sign. I just want the dust to settle and know if the description is now accurate or not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

From my experience of using it, mainly on paprazzi droids, it does -60 debuff, not a +60 buff. I think its just a typo in the skill description.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Deathpunch i agree with you..............

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Its -60 to the enemies' armor. Just a typo from an update to fix a typo lol.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!