Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Hotfix | 9/9/16 | Event Tweaks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    I am happy with the spawn rate of the thief, i have seen him 3 times in 5 hours. Durning that time, I looted many good things to liquidate, open, and or craft. Made it more than worth my time to farm.

Also try to reroll gold enhancemnts on a weap that you can swap at boss, 100% gold ehancement has really paid off for me. The highest amount seen from an elite map was just over 6k in gold. Also while hunting for thief, hunt the maps with the best lootable items.

Side note: the thief was exploited due to (a) bug(s). I know of one player looting just over 30 anitignome items, ONE player, so figure if its 20k people who had the same crazy luck during the exploit? You would then be waisting your time farming if nothing was changed, or if the rate was increased.
    Not all people will be lucky like you 5hours 3 times , many of them ran over 10hours maybe more than that and not spawn one thief yet.
    Its good idea to swap weapon with gold enchanment but do you know howmuch a elite awake gem cost? And howmany time awake u need for getting golds enchanment? Yea if u lucky just once u get golds enchanment in your weapon but if not maybe forever and i dunno howmuch golds u will spend for it , maybe 300k maybe 1m or maybe 10m? This not worth.
    let you know this its too late already to hotfix , because as you said one player looted 30 antignome items , now we said about da most valuable in antignome items are belt and amulet, before the hotfix do you know howmuch they cost? Antignom belt was cost 300k more and less than 400k and antignom amulet was cost 200k more but less than 300k , so figure if the antignome items he/she got all are belt and pendant ? Lets calculate with the price after hotfix 30 belts x 1m = 30m , 30 amulet x 600k = 18m , then lets figure again if 20k people had the same crazy luck looted 30 items that mean 20k x 30 x 1m = 600000000000 golds exploited , and i know some of them mercher before hotfix bought 50 antignom belts after the hotfix do u think howmuch profit they got this terrible because the mercher not participate the event just stand near consigment shop whole event day but they got same profit as event runner maybe more than them. Me just know sts have an antignome after the hotfix , and i'm very shocked after heard some of my friends said they made profit from the hotfix 20m more ,dont you think this already too late to make a hotfix?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hiuspirit For This Useful Post:

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #82
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hiuspirit View Post
    Not all people will be lucky like you 5hours 3 times , many of them ran over 10hours maybe more than that and not spawn one thief yet.
    Its good idea to swap weapon with gold enchanment but do you know howmuch a elite awake gem cost? And howmany time awake u need for getting golds enchanment? Yea if u lucky just once u get golds enchanment in your weapon but if not maybe forever and i dunno howmuch golds u will spend for it , maybe 300k maybe 1m or maybe 10m? This not worth.
    let you know this its too late already to hotfix , because as you said one player looted 30 antignome items , now we said about da most valuable in antignome items are belt and amulet, before the hotfix do you know howmuch they cost? Antignom belt was cost 300k more and less than 400k and antignom amulet was cost 200k more but less than 300k , so figure if the antignome items he/she got all are belt and pendant ? Lets calculate with the price after hotfix 30 belts x 1m = 30m , 30 amulet x 600k = 18m , then lets figure again if 20k people had the same crazy luck looted 30 items that mean 20k x 30 x 1m = 600000000000 golds exploited , and i know some of them mercher before hotfix bought 50 antignom belts after the hotfix do u think howmuch profit they got this terrible because the mercher not participate the event just stand near consigment shop whole event day but they got same profit as event runner maybe more than them. Me just know sts have an antignome after the hotfix , and i'm very shocked after heard some of my friends said they made profit from the hotfix 20m more ,dont you think this already too late to make a hotfix?
    The market looks fine for these items. Crazy assumed statistics are crazy.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So no hotfix anymore? The drop rate is very low..
    Most of antignome on CS is dropped from (bug) event.

Sent from my SM-J320G using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    so why do these " mini events " , which give things for free , without any effort , besides the bugs in them, eggs, sets, armor that gives 200 % of speed to that ? make athletics in the game? Weapons , pets with Luck , all without . No more difficult maps in the game, to Planar Arena is easier than Backenridge - ' . I just think you guys should have a bit more creativity . Thanks for listening .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

This not assumption Garry, i tell the truth because lot of people make profit more than 10m after hotfix including my friends. And some antignome farmer are regret to sell cheap all of their antignom items before the hotfix Because as you know now hard to spawn a thief all antignome item price go up. And some of player are give up for buying antignome set because they can't afford it.

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #86
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

This not assumption Garry, i tell the truth because lot of people make profit more than 10m after hotfix including my friends. And some antignome farmer are regret to sell cheap all of their antignom items before the hotfix Because as you know now hard to spawn a thief all antignome item price go up. And some of player are give up for buying antignome set because they can't afford it.
    lets figure again if 20k people had the same crazy luck looted 30 items that mean 20k x 30 x 1m = 600000000000 golds exploited
    Those are the crazy assumption statistics I refer to. It's easy (and fun!) to use numbers to back up your case, but generally not accurate.

Some people think the items dropped too much, and prices are too low.

Some people think they did not drop enough, and prices are too high.

Look at this comment:

Quote Originally Posted by vgax View Post
    The drop rate is very low. Most of antignome on CS is dropped from (bug) event.
    This says the drop rate is low AND the prices are dropped because the drop rate was too high?

As always, the truth is somewhere in between all this mess, which is that the current drop rate is fine, the market is fine, and the sky is not falling.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Those are the crazy assumption statistics I refer to. It's easy (and fun!) to use numbers to back up your case, but generally not accurate.

Some people think the items dropped too much, and prices are too low.

Some people think they did not drop enough, and prices are too high.

Look at this comment:

This says the drop rate is low AND the prices are dropped because the drop rate was too high?

As always, the truth is somewhere in between all this mess, which is that the current drop rate is fine, the market is fine, and the sky is not falling.
    No Garry you just misunderstanding what vgax said is the drop rate now very low and most of antignome item put on consigment shop are from before hotfix which mean after hotfix less people dropped antignome item maybe near to zero and this not assumption because i ask all event runner and thats why price suddenly go up.
    Last edited by hiuspirit; 09-12-2016 at 01:20 PM.

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #88
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

No Garry you just misunderstanding what vgax said is the drop rate now very low and most of antignome item put on consigment shop are from before hotfix which mean after hotfix less people dropped antignome item maybe near to zero and this not assumption because i ask all event runner and thats why price suddenly go up.
    So rate was too high and prices were too low and we set drop rate too low so now prices are too high so you would like us to set drop rate high to drive prices lower?
    | | | |

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

So rate was too high and prices were too low and we set drop rate too low so now prices are too high so you would like us to set drop rate high to drive prices lower?
    Its up to you Garry many people already gave up this event including me. Me now just waiting halloween event.
    Last edited by hiuspirit; 09-12-2016 at 01:34 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Increase the spawn rate by at least even 0.00000000000000000001%. Someone farmed for 48 hours after the hotfix and the thief spawned once. I'd say that was fine due to RNG and all but the majority seem to be having the same issue.

Maybe increase the spawn rate but make sure the thief no longer guarantees an antignome drop.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I want clarify one thing, we gave up this event not because we are lazy , let you know when da previous event egg event me and friends ran full time we party we play together we just sleep 6 hours one day but we are ok with even the event not running full one week we fully understand because if continuos the condition will be bad to the market of arcane and mythic eggs which will ruin the price, but this time different we need good gears we need buy ank kit we need buy potions sometimes we need buy elixir because this time we are ranning elite map and the elite map is the last map underhul which mean the most difficult we have ever played. And no need me explain i think you know the reason why we stop running antignom event .....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    595 Posts

The antignome set is required to complete a quest line.people who want to keep these items rare already have them and want to squeeze maximium gold from the less fortunate. Greedy Greedy Greedy.... They act like the gold in this game is real. Its just a fantasy. Snap out of ppl!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Hello, with all my respects, i disagree.
    Kraken mines are "worthwhile" to farm. Not underhul!
    It's a fact. No need to explain.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Just clarify this one. I run from the first day of this event, no comment for first day, but after the hotfix, i play for 2-3 hour especially at map 1 and map 3, no one thief spawn. I play at saturday and sunday with random parties, random choosen map, and got nothing.
    Btw I clear my achiev for saving Underhul and their bosses, but for thief? No one spawn there. Goodluck to everyone who grinding "enough" hard and somepeople who keep calling the other "lazy".

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fsuryo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fsuryo View Post
    Just clarify this one. I run from the first day of this event, no comment for first day, but after the hotfix, i play for 2-3 hour especially at map 1 and map 3, no one thief spawn. I play at saturday and sunday with random parties, random choosen map, and got nothing.
    Btw I clear my achiev for saving Underhul and their bosses, but for thief? No one spawn there. Goodluck to everyone who grinding "enough" hard and somepeople who keep calling the other "lazy".
    Yeah the good thing about this event is helped most of my guildies to completed their elite achievement thing, but for thief ? Mm.. u dont say

Sent from my Lenovo A6010 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Instead of complaining, be thankful for this event Atleast they give us chance to hav Antignome set in easiest way compared from before xD
    complaining wont change any coz it already has been decided and event ending soon .. Hav fun farming and attract the thief by ur good vibes xD maybe u guys are being soo scary thats y he hides very well
    Last edited by Shanerry; 09-12-2016 at 09:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I totaly agreeeeeeee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey folks,

Happy Friday! Just a couple of tweaks for this event:

+ Appropriate boss identification for Underhul enemies (not poison pools) to prevent exploit
    + Delay vendor interaction until combat is over to prevent accidental purchases
    + Add particle to Anti-Gnome Thief to increase visibility

Questions and comments below, and have a great weekend!

- g
    Cool about it he wasnt so seenable : /

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I said it a long time ago, I don't think you guys can ever win.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Ahhh mate , has the thief not been stealing enough ? Haven't seen him going 3days now , for all the health/mana pots pet feed gone to farm there , could have brought a helm or armour or both for the amount of gold wasted