Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Level does not matter - twink pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Default Level does not matter - twink pvp

The intent of this thread is to provide evidence that character level isn't nearly as significant of a factor as people make it out to be in twink pvp. I, along with most of my guildies, am lvl 17 and nearly all the level 16s in our bracket seem to think the only reason they lose to us is because of character level. As a result they turn tail and run back to town asap.

My guildies and I however, have no problems beating level 19s, which is a 2 lvl difference, on a regular basis. Therefore I will be sharing our pvp experiences when we defeat higher lvls in hopes that some of the lvl 16s will stop running every map and give us more kills.

Episode 1:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BcxBq-2AeLg

New vid to come early next week(I wont have my pc this weekend). And as always, thanks for watching

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

Dynamic two level differences for PVP maps is standard for AL. It is indeed significant beyond 3+ levels. We had a massive outcry when I made 'Fixed 5-Level PVP ranges' :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Dynamic two level differences for PVP maps is standard for AL. It is indeed significant beyond 3+ levels. We had a massive outcry when I made 'Fixed 5-Level PVP ranges' :-)
    Yes i remember haha. 2 level difference is indeed manageable but more than that and things can get out of hand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

The factor of jewels affects pvp greatly. 14 use standard 15 use fortified + the higher stats weapon/item. With also in consideration the skills, timing and mastery this greatly affect pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by epicrrr View Post
    The factor of jewels affects pvp greatly. 14 use standard 15 use fortified + the higher stats weapon/item. With also in consideration the skills, timing and mastery this greatly affect pvp
    Level 15 cant use mastery in pvp @.@

7. The Following User Says Thank You to resurrected For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    Level 15 cant use mastery in pvp @.@
    I know - i meant class mastery(how you play your char)

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

You had no problem with 19s because that level is never popular when the exclusive gems came out. Hince, theres only a handful gears with those gems. So, it means only few can have a maxed stats. Unlike 17s, with many gears with exclusive gems A LOT of players can max-out which means A LOT of your guildmates can be max stats. These stats will overturn the level advantage of level 19s. While, fighting a group of level 16s with your clear level advantage even with equal access on exclusive gems they will be at disadvantage.

HATS OFF to sir Cinco for trying to fix the situation with level cap per bracket. But alas! The community was short-sighted.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kinzmet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    You had no problem with 19s because that level is never popular when the exclusive gems came out. Hince, theres only a handful gears with those gems. So, it means only few can have a maxed stats. Unlike 17s, with many gears with exclusive gems A LOT of players can max-out which means A LOT of your guildmates can be max stats. These stats will overturn the level advantage of level 19s. While, fighting a group of level 16s with your clear level advantage even with equal access on exclusive gems they will be at disadvantage.

HATS OFF to sir Cinco for trying to fix the situation with level cap per bracket. But alas! The community was short-sighted.
    Have u seen the gear that cute has? not gettin that dmg without "exclusive gems"

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Roninmoro

Keep it constructing and positive, guys! Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    Have u seen the gear that cute has? not gettin that dmg without "exclusive gems"
    Did you even read before posting? He said only a handful people have para/eye gears and now you are asking him if he did see a specific player who owns some of the rare gears

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to intizamfamily888 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intizamfamily888 View Post
    Did you even read before posting? He said only a handful people have para/eye gears and now you are asking him if he did see a specific player who owns some of the rare gears

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk
    hes saying we win because we have para/eye gears and there arent many for 19s even tho we still beat the 19s who have em, hmmm. Then he uses the age old 16s cant kill 17s line even tho 17s kill 19s w/out a problem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Level doesn't matter? Hit me up with a duel invite then fam @Ral
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

17.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

Level matters. This is why there are Levels. New levels are coming... think about that instead of this! :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: