Thread: Annoying notification icon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Default Annoying notification icon.

The notification icon at the top right corner is starting to get a little bit annoying.
    Every time I slide the map to the right, my finger lands on the notification icon and it pops out blocking 20% of my sight :\
    It would be better if it only popped up when tapped on.
    Other than that, enjoying the new map ....except for when i get frozen every 3 seconds or get pushed back a million meters lol

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

I think you can remove the entire thing though, bro. Just remove all things you want to be notified with

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Actally, I find the quest button to be much more annoying. Quite often I accidentally hit that when I'm trying to switch my skill page. The plat store button used to be there, but at least you could remove that.
    Skavengr - lvl56 dual spec tank/bow bear, Alameina - lvl56 full mega int mage, MegaDooomer - lvl56 full custom dex bird

Skavenger - commando, Skavengr - engineer, MegaDooomer - operative
    Quote Originally Posted by Morawk View Post
    Your Int is only 1. You should not even be able to form words in your mouth lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slush View Post
    They're noobs, what do you expect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I love the notification feature! The only thing I dont like is that when you press reply to a messgae, the keyboard pops up with:
    /r somerandomdudeaskingforcredits

And the /r somerandomdudeaskingforcredits is highlighted. It would be better if it wasnt. Because then you can just type your message, press enter, and go.

btw, thats on Ipod.

It gets annoying with friend requests because if you die/rev/go into base, it will show up that you have a friend request pending. But being able to turn off notifcations for friend requests fixes that ^_^
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177