Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Twink bracket L13-14

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by latoz View Post
    Cmon dont making a peom here
    We are waiting 9-11pm but non of you pm us u pm almz almost 12-1am idk the excatly time
    Try to pm early and u must bring your best lineup to avoid excuses

Try to watch this also http://youtu.be/mzq8_KdcnCM
    We counting your dps deaths

And vs for today
    I was asking to vs you but u scared

Funny how u showing off on beaing lvl 13 rogue with super lagg nd posting that u blocking for mmph still they getting roasted in 3v3 (using 15's).

Ps : better plan for kronos get merged with mmph since u blocking AIR for MMPH lol!

-row

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Indent View Post
    Funny how u showing off on beaing lvl 13 rogue with super lagg nd posting that u blocking for mmph still they getting roasted in 3v3 (using 15's).

Ps : better plan for kronos get merged with mmph since u blocking AIR for MMPH lol!

-row

We both lag
    And im not blocking im farming your mate at opposite team please check that outward whahahaha
    IGN: iatoz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

We both lag
    And im not blocking im farming your mate at opposite team please check that outward whahahaha
    Feeling proud ? Bet he farmed u before he got scammed thats why u taken the ss.

Beating no para arcane or locations buff tank who wrekt ur best time up in clash ?
    Show those skills in clash instead of vs would help ur guild nd dont run in tdm maps its a bad sign of guild master.

Ps : kronos post some reality please posting an old video nd showing it like a recent clash wont help your guild look gud in forum!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Wow iatoz is so funny. He gets roasted so much over here, so he decided to check in his archived files if he could find a screenshot/video where he actually won 1 time? Hahaha... You are a joke man. You share a vs against a lv 13 rogue, wow you are so pro. Why don't you show the screenshots of our fights 1 v 1? Or better yet, why don't you share any information about the past week? You don't have to dive that deep in your archived file then. And the screenshot of Outward, lol! Have you seen his stats? That guy is almost walking naked around and you are happy that you killed him? Why don't you share the screenshots of a few mins later as well, where you block us and we still beat those 14-15s in a 3 v 4? You are so frustrated that you need to block us even against other guilds. You actually also fail with that, since we won 20-0. It is just so funny to see your frustration, while you tried to trash.

You mentioned that you play this game for fun, right? What is your definition of fun, since you started trashing our guild from the moment we entered to this bracket. So you actually ask on the forum if people can come to lv 13-14 zone for some fun clashes, but when new people arrive you start all c000cky when people don't even have the gears or people yet to do a proper clash. And look now... We are still bad geared compared to your top members, but we beat you already. So what is your definition of 'fun'?Do you have FUN with losing from bad geared people?

Now you complain about us using 1x lv 15 in a CTF clash, when you clearly new at the start that he was 15. Yet you complain about it after defeat, that just makes you a sore loser. Better yet, check their gears... Our both tanks have bad gear and not even keys. Outwards even got scammed yesterday and lost all gear, so we gave him just some cheap gears so he can at least clash. If you compare the total stats, you should just be ashamed. I normally don't like to roast people like this, but you really deserve it for your big mouth. Good to mention: We accepted your request to clash even though we didn't had our line up ready, since you bailed out 3 hours earlier at the fixed time. The outcome was still the same: Air beats Kronos.

@Epicrrr: If you have no added value to this conversation then better don't speak. You clearly have some eye-problems since all prove has been shared in screenshots above, where you can see how scared your GM was at the fixed time for clash. And now you say that we are 3 hours late? We even PM with all different members, in case he had one of us on ignore list. I can imagine that he ignores us, since all his words are getting back-fired times 100.

IGN - Gang (Xblinky)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by smallunicorn View Post
    Wow iatoz is so funny. He gets roasted so much over here, so he decided to check in his archived files if he could find a screenshot/video where he actually won 1 time? Hahaha... You are a joke man. You share a vs against a lv 13 rogue, wow you are so pro. Why don't you show the screenshots of our fights 1 v 1? Or better yet, why don't you share any information about the past week? You don't have to dive that deep in your archived file then. And the screenshot of Outward, lol! Have you seen his stats? That guy is almost walking naked around and you are happy that you killed him? Why don't you share the screenshots of a few mins later as well, where you block us and we still beat those 14-15s in a 3 v 4? You are so frustrated that you need to block us even against other guilds. You actually also fail with that, since we won 20-0. It is just so funny to see your frustration, while you tried to trash.

You mentioned that you play this game for fun, right? What is your definition of fun, since you started trashing our guild from the moment we entered to this bracket. So you actually ask on the forum if people can come to lv 13-14 zone for some fun clashes, but when new people arrive you start all c000cky when people don't even have the gears or people yet to do a proper clash. And look now... We are still bad geared compared to your top members, but we beat you already. So what is your definition of 'fun'?Do you have FUN with losing from bad geared people?

Now you complain about us using 1x lv 15 in a CTF clash, when you clearly new at the start that he was 15. Yet you complain about it after defeat, that just makes you a sore loser. Better yet, check their gears... Our both tanks have bad gear and not even keys. Outwards even got scammed yesterday and lost all gear, so we gave him just some cheap gears so he can at least clash. If you compare the total stats, you should just be ashamed. I normally don't like to roast people like this, but you really deserve it for your big mouth. Good to mention: We accepted your request to clash even though we didn't had our line up ready, since you bailed out 3 hours earlier at the fixed time. The outcome was still the same: Air beats Kronos.

@Epicrrr: If you have no added value to this conversation then better don't speak. You clearly have some eye-problems since all prove has been shared in screenshots above, where you can see how scared your GM was at the fixed time for clash. And now you say that we are 3 hours late? We even PM with all different members, in case he had one of us on ignore list. I can imagine that he ignores us, since all his words are getting back-fired times 100.

IGN - Gang (Xblinky)
    Show me your mage and i farm him again like a dummy cmon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

IGN - Gang (Xblinky)
    Come lets clash after 2-4hrs rn
    We will wait you guys and please use your best lineup so that no morr excuses

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Excuses? You are the one who had the excuses about your line-up. You insulted Almz, Juanhitwonder and Vindictiv for mentioning that they aren't in your best line up after losing from us. So who are actually in your best line up? Please let me know, so it is clear for everyone or are Juanhitwonder, Almz and Vindictiv going to rename and give it a new shot?

You already did prove that you can't show up at settled times, so I can't take this challenge serious. You will probably 'stretch' for a longtime again and miss the actually clash. Besides, I am working at the moment until 18.00 CET (5 more hours), so don't have the time for it. It is perhaps wise to just lick your wounds at the moment, instead of challenging so quickly again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Kronos will never give it up. They lost and they know it. Np guys
    Rip kronos 2016

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Hahahahaha RIP Kronos.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

All is ready here
    Cmon

Sent from my MyPhone Rio 2 Lite using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

1hour of waiting you guys
    Are yall keep hiding?
    Connection poor?
    Me going to fallasleep again huhuhu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Are you just acting as a donkey or are you really one? Man, I now understand why you get farmed so easily with such a good gear. If you have so much problems with just reading, I can imagine that clicking on buttons is hard for you as well.

Some people do have a life beside this game and as mentioned in my thread above: I am working until 18.00 CET. Is this a new thing in this bracket, that if you get @ss whooped over and over that you have to challenge someone to get a whole team ready within 2 hours? Your request has been denied, since you bailed out before. We aren't a quantity guild like yours where we have 300 members to block rooms and have so many people that just are being used as subs. So if you want a real clash with your best line up against ours then mention it at least 24 hours in advance.

The frustration drips out of your childish response, where you try to avoid the facts. But hey... If this is your way to get your 'FUN' back in the game then please continue with acting as a clown. ;-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Are you stupid enough to understand that theyre working at the moment cuz its weekday? Theyre not like you who doesnt have any life aside from playing the game. But funny thing is, that you play the game more than they do, but you still getting rekt in clashes, 2 yrs guild vs 2 weeks guild. Proves that youre just show off.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Active in a writing poem only

GJ humans

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Wow, what a good counter again by iatoz. So what are you actually trying to say? That you are a robot?

If so, please fix yourself because it seems that you have a lot errors in your system. Maybe you can rename into 'malfunction' which suits you perfectly. There are a lot names available again, so give it a shot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

2hrs of waiting
    Please keep writing a poems

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

We both lag

Bro how you lag with 400+ping。。。🤔

ign—Cevv

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Nevermind, sometimes you meet people who are just hopeless. You try to tell them something, but they are just to dumb to understand.

I am actually not even proud that I beat you, because you prove time after time that you aren't worlds brightest kid. I bet you even play with colored buttons, so you know in what following order you have to click your attach buttons.

So now you probably will say that we are scared for not being online, when you challenge a guild 2 hours in advance on a forum which wasn't even set since we do have a job. Maybe you should do something else beside this game as well, such as going to school and educate yourself a bit so you can learn how to talk properly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pfx View Post

Bro how you lag with 400+ping。。。🤔

ign—Cevv

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    That was other vs

Check this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Nevermind, sometimes you meet people who are just hopeless. You try to tell them something, but they are just to dumb to understand.

I am actually not even proud that I beat you, because you prove time after time that you aren't worlds brightest kid. I bet you even play with colored buttons, so you know in what following order you have to click your attach buttons.

So now you probably will say that we are scared for not being online, when you challenge a guild 2 hours in advance on a forum which wasn't even set since we do have a job. Maybe you should do something else beside this game as well, such as going to school and educate yourself a bit so you can learn how to talk properly.
    3hrs of waiting
    Please keep writing poems