Quote Originally Posted by Kaziscate View Post
Based on the town,it looks like it will be somewhere near Garetta. The boss in the 3rd picture is the final boss. The boss in the 4th picture is the 2nd to last boss. The knights in the last 2 pictures will either be like Heston and Preston or be seperate bosses. Based on the hub though, it looks like a new event. The hub feels like it is based on Littleridge from the Goblin Event since Littleridge is just a small town near Windmoore while this town looks like it's near Garetta. As for the storyline, it looks like Northal's brother or brood has came to claim the throne, or claim the Cryostar (by reviving it first). As for the room in the 2nd picture, it's probably some kind of new room StS is plotting to create for events to make achieving tiers more meaningful,rather than just receiving crappy rewards. I think that this room will have 4(or 5 if they add a new tier) vendors that will sell stuff that you will be able to purchase after you reach a certain tier.
Examples
•Bronze Tier Vendor (Requires Bronze Tier or higher to access): Sells items between 2-100 Tokens (Usually just basic chest stuff)
•Silver Tier Vendor (Requires Silver Tier or higher to access): Sells items between 100-300 Tokens (Usually special event item stuff and basic vanities)
•Gold Tier Vendor (Requires Gold Tier or Platinum Tier to access): Sells items between 300-700 Tokens. (Usually provides better vanities and pet eggs)
•Platinum Tier Vendor (Requires Platinum Tier to access): Sells items between 700-Max Tokens (Usually sells the really awesome vanities that cost a lot and really good pets)

Another thing that makes me believe this may be an event is this:

This just lets me think that this is just sort of a cool-down week for us to prepare for yet ANOTHER event the coming week.
I cant add more that just all possibility