First off, what is an achievement?
A thing done successfully, typically by effort, courage, or skill.
- to reach this stage is a great achievement
Anyways, I was laying in bed, playing Pocket Legends, eating M&M's and thinking how much interest I have lost and how we as a community could make a system that would be produced by developers as a way to feel accomplishment, have bragging rights, etc.
What better way than to have Achievements?
Here is a scenario:
The Epic Archer, Woundedeagle, is strolling through Victory Lap(the last lap of his mile0, and decides to take a shortcut. Woundedeagle, encounters a humongous, filthy glob of purple amino acids and begins to battle. Minutes go by and Woundedeagle is awarded for the Achievement of: Soloing Gurgox the Great.

Even a achievement for Helping the community, or suppose you have an achievement for completing all quests and what not.

My idea was a bit of a page(scrollable) that can be found when you click on a player Kills/Deaths/Goals. There you wound find badges indicating the achievements made along with the list continuing, showing all the unobtained achievements in a shaded gray.
The basic idea to this is to bring back competitiveness in a different way that keeps people going. You could almost say I am mixing the idea of leaderboards, and Quests or what not but with a twist.

Any comments or ideas? I just want the community to reshape in increments at a time

-we