Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Twink 13-15 lvl guild AIR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Lmao can i join air like in 2 weeks im getting 10m
    Add me Urbicide looking to make great friends And I also play in console you can add me too Savage_logic_

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by smallunicorn View Post
    Hi Lawpvp,

It took you quit long to think how to response right? Since you did response in the other thread to satty. Did you need a helpline for it? If so, don't use that help again because it didn't do you well. So much time of thinking and yet again a bunch of air... Thanks for your useless contribution again.

Let's go dive in it again to explain you that what you said is again useless information. I will do it on a way so that my son of 3 years would even understand. Hopefully it opens your eyes as well... Let'see.

Tell me when did you farm me? All I know Tactical from is from being a lv 16-18 guild when I was 15. If you have been level 15 than it was not during the time when I played this game, because otherwise I would have known you.

It is funny though that you are talking about farming us on lv 15. Please show me where you did, since you seem to be a guy who make vids. Next to that you mention that you dont want to put so much effort into a useless statement. So what was your intention in the first place when you came to brag in a thread about another level zone than the level you play at?

And whatsup actually with sharing a random video about beating higher levels? I don't see my name over there, but are you comparing me with those higher levels now? It just shows that you want to brag that you can kill higher levels. We can share you everyday a video where we beat higher levels, but does that mean that you I am stronger than you? So you really compare us with people I dont even know? Man, you really aren't worlds brightest kid. Just a check (in your common sense): If I post a video over here where I beat a lv 16 ads a lv 14 rogue it would mean that I am better than you and that we farm you, right? Is that how you try to defence your desperate 'statement'?

Please take this time 3 days of thinking, perhaps it will do you better. If you really can't go into the conversation with some facts about you and me, than please stop making yourself look like a clown.

Once again: Come to lv 14 and we will see what the outcome will be. So far we are the strongest guild over here, so a new challenge would be welcome.

P.S. I didnt't mention anything about your grammar, so why tak so defensive about it? It shows that you can't read properly and maybe that's the reason why you can't express what your real point is over here? I am starting to feel a bit sorry for you, but I got a feeling that you are that kind a guy who wants the last word. So let's see how you will entertain me with your next reply. Hopefully you don't need that much time again for it, since I noticed that you are still pretty active on the forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by smallunicorn View Post
    Hi Earlingstad,

Are you really trying to turn the tables around, while your own guildies started this? Does it frustrate you that we don't let people mess with us? Don't try to turn the tables around, when you clearly can see that I point out how your guilds attitude is and with facts we show them on the forum (since your own GM started this trash). So better get your facts right, before you start accusing us of something. Also, if you want to be the wiseguy with about choosing the right words than please also be so wise to mention stuff yourself that doesn't conflict with each other.

Just look at what you say (I highlighted even your own words). So you mention that you accepted the lvs 15 in that clash, right (it was only 1 lv 15 btw)? And you guys only play for fun, whether its a win or loss? So why complain after losing the clash? Don't forget that YOUR guild challenged us to have a clash and that YOUR guild didn't show up for 3 hours long after so much tough talks on the forum. Ask iatoz otherwise how long he was stretching to whoop our @ss. I guess that he is still stretching somewhere... You guys had enough players online at the scheduled time for the clash, but were just so scared since your top players weren't on. So after 3 hours your guild challenged us in game with their big mouths. Gfpapers (aka iatoz) even spams to us why bother pvp if you can't do 5 v 5 (like 20x times copy paste just spamming to annoy). Yet he can't show up on the settled time for the clash and asks for a clash 3 hours too late. We didn't had many people online at that time, since we are a small guild and there was no clash planned in advance. Yet, we accept it and clashed with you guys and won. After that you guys have to highlight on the forum that we use a level 15. I know that level difference can make the difference in a clash, but if you accepted the clash and complain about it after, it makes you a sore loser.

Go check otherwise on your own official page, where you guys post videos about beating a guild and even trash talk under it. Eventhough when that guild just came new in the bracket without proper gears. We were that guild who enjoyed pvp and give props if another guild has beaten us in a nice clash, but since you guys started all ego and tt, we changed our behaviors as well. Like I said before --> Action results in reaction. Just imagine that you are acting nice to someone, but that dude slaps you in the face out of nowhere. Would you still be nice to him?

If you can't handle proper feedback which shows the truth about your guild then don't bother trying at the start. You should think proper about your actions before you do. And you talk about that 1 screenshot where we beat you? Ask iatoz who started so childish, we just try to communicate on the same way so perhaps you guys would understand. I mean, if you speak with a child of 4, you also speak a bit different as to a grown up man of 30+ years old right? BTW, we did share lots screenshots where we have beaten your guild (and yes without any 15s). Just check your 'OH SO GREAT' official page, where you guys show that you guys are the ones with the big ego.

Better check up all the screenshots again and the stuff on your own page. If you did, please considering if what you just mentioned is really correct? I don't know what your guildies way of 'just having fun' is, but if this is their way of expressing their 'FUN' then they really express it on a silly way.

P.S. If you want to say something with a reply then don't quickly edit your post mentioning that you are done with the conversation. That's like hitting someone out of nowhere in the face and quickly run away like a coward before you get K.O. Besides, it's not even a conversation if you can't receive feedback.
    Seems u are an english major. U have nothing better to do than spend all ur spare time writing on forums? pathetic life u have. It took me awhile to respond because i dont check pvp forums 12x a day like u and satty in a desperate attempt for approval. Keep running from real pvp brackets, maybe one day u guys wont suck

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lawpvp For This Useful Post:

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #43
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

Not enough Story Tokens.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: