Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Twink 13-15 lvl guild AIR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebatthing View Post
    Don't feed the troll Satnab, if you ignore and don't give him attention, he'll leave you alone. If you noticed, every twink thread started, he'll come in and boast how godly he is.
    U say ill boast yet these noobs are spamming screenshots on the forums even tho they just got farmed out of their old bracket. This isnt boasting, simply pointing out how they were quiet on forums until they switched brackets cuz they had no ss of wins.

@satty i guess u consider 4 lvl 19s with arcane weapons vs 4 lvl 17s with 2 arc weapons as the 17s being more geared. Even tho cute/naks are maxed. Nice try tho

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lawpvp For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    U say ill boast yet these noobs are spamming screenshots on the forums even tho they just got farmed out of their old bracket. This isnt boasting, simply pointing out how they were quiet on forums until they switched brackets cuz they had no ss of wins.

@satty i guess u consider 4 lvl 19s with arcane weapons vs 4 lvl 17s with 2 arc weapons as the 17s being more geared. Even tho cute/naks are maxed. Nice try tho
    Are you talking about that series of 20-0 matches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

@Lawpvp: Why you call us noobs, while you never did fight us on the same level. We farmed the whole lv 15-16 bracket already before we left that zone. You are bragging in a topic that isn't even going about your lv zone, so yes your just a show off.

You mention that you won from lv 19s, so why bother showing off that you could kill lv 16? FYI it would really be bad if your a max twink and lose from lower lv. It is quite normal to win from lower lv, so you actually shared useless information.

After that you say you beat 19s... What do 19s have to do with us? Have we been 19 and got beaten by you? No we didn't... We were lv 15-16 remember? So once again: thanks for sharing useless information.

Do I have to mention in this topic that I have beaten 16s as lv 14? Is that any valuable information? Maybe, if I would like to brag and get kudos from people. I guess that is your way of expression to get attention from people.

You just sound like that kind of person that looks everyday in the mirror telling himself: wow, I am really cool!

At first I didn't even response to you, since I don't even know you and didn't care. But it seems that you still look for some attention. Anyways, why don't you come to our bracket? You already beat 19s, so I guess that your zone isn't a challenge anymore. You are that bored that you even mangle into a discussion that has nothing to do with you.

Or were you just looking for an applause and perhaps a sticker to put in your diary?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to smallunicorn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

@Lawpvp: On top of that you speak about us boasting about showing screenshots. We never did share screenshots until iatoz started with it. We just gave him his karma. So yes, at lv 15 we didn't shared ss, because nobody did it against us as well.

So get your facts right, because your attempt to 'show off' just fails terribly.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to smallunicorn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by smallunicorn View Post
    @Lawpvp: On top of that you speak about us boasting about showing screenshots. We never did share screenshots until iatoz started with it. We just gave him his karma. So yes, at lv 15 we didn't shared ss, because nobody did it against us as well.

So get your facts right, because your attempt to 'show off' just fails terribly.
    First off u didnt farm the entire 15-16 zone, because our 16s have been farming u since they used to be 14. And the reason i mention we beat 19s is because we have no problem beating higher lvls, but all satty or the other 16s would do is cry about lvl and leave the map or block us 3v5. And 13-14 is an easy *** lvl, nobody cares if u can beat kronos because tons of people can beat u both. The entire series of threads u people started "just fails terribly". I clashed against kronoobs and epicr once when i was lvl 13. They blocked us 4v5 and we farmed them. I had top kills as a tank without para even tho we had a maxed rogue.

So no im not showing off, im pointing out the irony in "air" bringing their pvp victories to forums when they were few and far between before u changed brackets. It just happens to show me in a higher light with regards to pvp because myself and my guild were some of the people who beat your players on a regular basis. Win a fight against higher lvls for once without running or blocking, then illgive u props

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

First off u didnt farm the entire 15-16 zone, because our 16s have been farming u since they used to be 14. And the reason i mention we beat 19s is because we have no problem beating higher lvls, but all satty or the other 16s would do is cry about lvl and leave the map or block us 3v5. And 13-14 is an easy *** lvl, nobody cares if u can beat kronos because tons of people can beat u both. The entire series of threads u people started "just fails terribly". I clashed against kronoobs and epicr once when i was lvl 13. They blocked us 4v5 and we farmed them. I had top kills as a tank without para even tho we had a maxed rogue.

So no im not showing off, im pointing out the irony in "air" bringing their pvp victories to forums when they were few and far between before u changed brackets. It just happens to show me in a higher light with regards to pvp because myself and my guild were some of the people who beat your players on a regular basis. Win a fight against higher lvls for once without running or blocking, then illgive u props
    Kronos made us post our victories to forums since they started making threads against a 2 weeks undergeared guild.

Also,I see no sence comming from your side. I have some members from 17-18 of tactical guild who complain about arcane weapons nd came to lvl 14 with us.

If need some attention come to same level for game nd gets some facts cleared otherwise stop spamming here for attention.

-row/xrisk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Good for you that you won in the past with 4 v 5 against Kronos. Do I actually care about you? No not really... As mentioned before, you got the talks but can you walk the walk?

Scroll your texts up again, because I see nowhere that you did fight us on the same level. So if lv 13-14 is so easy then why don't you come with your team? So far we are unbeatable and you never beaten us on this level. All your words have no meaning, since you want to act tough against us but never did fight us on the same lv. Or better yet, why dont you go lv 13 with your homies and fight our 14s? Because then you get props, right? It's only good for you if you can beat higher levels, right? So why did you brag that you won from 16s as a lv 17?

You are just entertaining... Trying to prove something, but the only thing you prove is that you are either dumb or just like to act like a donkey.

See you @ lv 13-14 (if you dare).

- Gang

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I highlighted 2 sentences of you, since you aren't worlds brightest kid with choosing words.

Point 1: So you actually mention that nobody cares that we beat Kronos, because tons of people can beat us both right? So why are you putting so much effort in making a useless statement full of air? You are trying so hard that it's starting to become pathetic. Once again: Did you ever fight us on the same level? Also please tell me which guild has beaten us on level 15 and show it with prove since there was no level 15 guild that could beat us (when top vs top). We were that kind of guild that fight with higher levels mostly, because we wiped people from the same level out. Most guilds disbanded or went to end-gaming. So yes, it is possible that we lost from higher levels, but tell me: Is that something to be ashamed for? I don't understand your logic at all. If you beat all guilds from your division, you just try something more challenging. Look for example at Connor McGregor (MMA): He wiped his whole division and than tries something out of the box and he challenge people from 2 weight divisions higher. Unfortunately he lost, but at least he tried something more challenging that nobody else would dare.

Point 2: I think you still don't understand that nobody over here was asking for your feedback as an outsider. So this means that nobody also cares if you give us props or not. I don't even know you well, but since you put so much efforts in here it shows that you are either a fan or hater. Either way, it means that we gave you a hard time.

So just come to our zone with those 'tons of players' that can beat us. We will give you a warm welcome.

IGN - Gang

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Good for you that you won in the past with 4 v 5 against Kronos. Do I actually care about you? No not really... As mentioned before, you got the talks but can you walk the walk?

Scroll your texts up again, because I see nowhere that you did fight us on the same level. So if lv 13-14 is so easy then why don't you come with your team? So far we are unbeatable and you never beaten us on this level. All your words have no meaning, since you want to act tough against us but never did fight us on the same lv. Or better yet, why dont you go lv 13 with your homies and fight our 14s? Because then you get props, right? It's only good for you if you can beat higher levels, right? So why did you brag that you won from 16s as a lv 17?

You are just entertaining... Trying to prove something, but the only thing you prove is that you are either dumb or just like to act like a donkey.

See you @ lv 13-14 (if you dare).

- Gang
    I highlighted 2 sentences of you, since you aren't worlds brightest kid with choosing words.

Point 1: So you actually mention that nobody cares that we beat Kronos, because tons of people can beat us both right? So why are you putting so much effort in making a useless statement full of air? You are trying so hard that it's starting to become pathetic. Once again: Did you ever fight us on the same level? Also please tell me which guild has beaten us on level 15 and show it with prove since there was no level 15 guild that could beat us (when top vs top). We were that kind of guild that fight with higher levels mostly, because we wiped people from the same level out. Most guilds disbanded or went to end-gaming. So yes, it is possible that we lost from higher levels, but tell me: Is that something to be ashamed for? I don't understand your logic at all. If you beat all guilds from your division, you just try something more challenging. Look for example at Connor McGregor (MMA): He wiped his whole division and than tries something out of the box and he challenge people from 2 weight divisions higher. Unfortunately he lost, but at least he tried something more challenging that nobody else would dare.

Point 2: I think you still don't understand that nobody over here was asking for your feedback as an outsider. So this means that nobody also cares if you give us props or not. I don't even know you well, but since you put so much efforts in here it shows that you are either a fan or hater. Either way, it means that we gave you a hard time.

So just come to our zone with those 'tons of players' that can beat us. We will give you a warm welcome.

IGN - Gang
    Keep using lvl as an excuse, thats all u can do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcxBq-2AeLg meanwhile ill keep farming higher lvls instead of using pitiful excuses.

im not bragging i beat lvl 16s. Im telling the people who left lvl 15-16 to stfu because u arent nearly as good as u think u are otherwise u would have no problem fighting higher lvls, as shown by myself and my guild.

I have no reason to make a lvl 13-14, you, satty, twinka, and the rest gave me plenty of kills and now u left my bracket, im satisfied. No need to make u leave another bracket

congrats on noticing that I dont use proper grammer while typing in an online forum. Id rather not waste my time developing and elaborate essay filled with intricacies and nuances for the sake of other people reading an online forum. Id rather get my point across with simple terms.

U want to know a guild that has beaten u on lvl 15s? tactical has. Months ago we made lvl 15s just to make a point that crying about higher levels is bs. Im sure satty remembers losing those too

I find it quite ironic u say im putting forth so much effort into useless statements when u and satty are spamming pvp forums more than anybody else, and the only reason u show pvp results on forums is because u went to an easier bracket. Cheers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Twink 13-15 lvl guild AIR

Keep using lvl as an excuse, thats all u can do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcxBq-2AeLg meanwhile ill keep farming higher lvls instead of using pitiful excuses.

im not bragging i beat lvl 16s. Im telling the people who left lvl 15-16 to stfu because u arent nearly as good as u think u are otherwise u would have no problem fighting higher lvls, as shown by myself and my guild.

I have no reason to make a lvl 13-14, you, satty, twinka, and the rest gave me plenty of kills and now u left my bracket, im satisfied. No need to make u leave another bracket

congrats on noticing that I dont use proper grammer while typing in an online forum. Id rather not waste my time developing and elaborate essay filled with intricacies and nuances for the sake of other people reading an online forum. Id rather get my point across with simple terms.

U want to know a guild that has beaten u on lvl 15s? tactical has. Months ago we made lvl 15s just to make a point that crying about higher levels is bs. Im sure satty remembers losing those too

I find it quite ironic u say im putting forth so much effort into useless statements when u and satty are spamming pvp forums more than anybody else, and the only reason u show pvp results on forums is because u went to an easier bracket. Cheers
    First of all sadly u are too dumb to understand a given statement nd showing off again nd again just for just some attention.

Secondly if ur guild was at lvl15 that have farmed us then where are they gone now ? Ofcouse Back to lvl17 again. why ? Failed to prove that lvl doesnt matters or Maybe to prove that u guys can only rule if u guys fight with lower level nd show that u have made an achievemnet.

Again i'll say 'I had no compition at lvl 16 since xpsycho left bracket and also the arcane weps just ruined the pvp class balance nd turned it into mini endgame pvp !'

Why would i run from u since u are just a 'trash' who is rufusing to fight at same lvl as us.Also, You calling my name again nd again nd mentioning me as a runner it clearly shown u were having a very hard time from me as being a lvl16 .Also, I have played 15-16 bracket more then u have ever played lvl 17. So u make no point by saying 'satty got farmed nd gone to an easier bracket'.

If u feel lvl 13-14 is a easier bracket nd since you wanna prove that there is no level difference then my friend you are most welcome to come lvl13-14 nd fight us as being a lvl 13 so we can have lots of points to clearify then.

Also, we have no interest in spamming forums and showoff our victories ,But these victories are reply on kronos for making false thread without mentioning there losses which is just more in number then the wins.If you are annoyed to see us winning then its just sad. You are just trying to jump in our forums threads to gain some attention which is also a dumb move again.

Last edited by Indent; 09-21-2016 at 04:20 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Indent For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Hi Lawpvp,

It took you quit long to think how to response right? Since you did response in the other thread to satty. Did you need a helpline for it? If so, don't use that help again because it didn't do you well. So much time of thinking and yet again a bunch of air... Thanks for your useless contribution again.

Let's go dive in it again to explain you that what you said is again useless information. I will do it on a way so that my son of 3 years would even understand. Hopefully it opens your eyes as well... Let'see.

Tell me when did you farm me? All I know Tactical from is from being a lv 16-18 guild when I was 15. If you have been level 15 than it was not during the time when I played this game, because otherwise I would have known you.

It is funny though that you are talking about farming us on lv 15. Please show me where you did, since you seem to be a guy who make vids. Next to that you mention that you dont want to put so much effort into a useless statement. So what was your intention in the first place when you came to brag in a thread about another level zone than the level you play at?

And whatsup actually with sharing a random video about beating higher levels? I don't see my name over there, but are you comparing me with those higher levels now? It just shows that you want to brag that you can kill higher levels. We can share you everyday a video where we beat higher levels, but does that mean that you I am stronger than you? So you really compare us with people I dont even know? Man, you really aren't worlds brightest kid. Just a check (in your common sense): If I post a video over here where I beat a lv 16 ads a lv 14 rogue it would mean that I am better than you and that we farm you, right? Is that how you try to defence your desperate 'statement'?

Please take this time 3 days of thinking, perhaps it will do you better. If you really can't go into the conversation with some facts about you and me, than please stop making yourself look like a clown.

Once again: Come to lv 14 and we will see what the outcome will be. So far we are the strongest guild over here, so a new challenge would be welcome.

P.S. I didnt't mention anything about your grammar, so why tak so defensive about it? It shows that you can't read properly and maybe that's the reason why you can't express what your real point is over here? I am starting to feel a bit sorry for you, but I got a feeling that you are that kind a guy who wants the last word. So let's see how you will entertain me with your next reply. Hopefully you don't need that much time again for it, since I noticed that you are still pretty active on the forum.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smallunicorn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

U have also gotten farmed more in 14-18 than I have. Once again acting like 16s vs 17s isnt fair even tho we fight 17s vs 19s without a problem. Use whatever reason u want, in reality its the same reason u delvled from 16-15 before, u didnt want to face the 17s as often
    You had no problem to block lvl18/19s players* you mean?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mucsi View Post
    You had no problem to block lvl18/19s players* you mean?
    Block? LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

The other tank was the lv 15 indeed and Kronos knew from the start it was a lv 15 tank, since you can see it by looking at his weapon. If we used our top line up without any 15, the outcome would only be worse for them.

So we actually accept that they show up 3 hours too late and win the battle. Don't complain about it after... They accepted it, because they think they could win (why would you accept otherwise?).
    Talking about using lv 15s in a 13-14 clash, please change your wording from "because they think they could win" to "because I think they thought.."

Win or Loss does not matter, Kronos plays the game for fun and to chill out. For us this is not a maniacal obsession with ego. Kronos accepts all clashes, whenever not busy - and it really does not matter what the outcome is.

A loss (if any) is not an insult- it is appreciated as a new challenge.

Lets remind ourselves that we are not in Armageddon before Judgement Day. This is a button smashing pvp game we play on our little phones, comfily sitting on our chair.

As for that clash were Kronos 13s and 14s accepted a 14-15 clash offer from Air, your comment "why would you accept otherwise" - the answer is just for fun. Maybe its you who accepts clashing only when you know you can win as is clear in your post.

What is not acceptable is attacking an entire guild based on a few screenshots from 1 random clash which is 15-14 vs 13-14 Kronos. So I felt the need to clarify as there was a wrong assumption that "they accepted because ...."
    Last edited by Earlingstad; 09-22-2016 at 01:26 AM. Reason: last post on this topic, not going to continue replying. *shifty eyes*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earlingstad View Post
    Talking about using lv 15s in a 13-14 clash, please change your wording from "because they think they could win" to "because I think they thought.."

Win or Loss does not matter, Kronos plays the game for fun and to chill out. For us this is not a maniacal obsession with ego. Kronos accepts all clashes, whenever not busy - and it really does not matter what the outcome is.

A loss (if any) is not an insult- it is appreciated as a new challenge.

Lets remind ourselves that we are not in Armageddon before Judgement Day. This is a button smashing pvp game we play on our little phones, comfily sitting on our chair.

As for that clash were Kronos 13s and 14s accepted a 14-15 clash offer from Air, your comment "why would you accept otherwise" - the answer is just for fun. Maybe its you who accepts clashing only when you know you can win as is clear in your post.

What is not acceptable is attacking an entire guild based on a few screenshots from 1 random clash which is 15-14 vs 13-14 Kronos. So I felt the need to clarify as there was a wrong assumption that "they accepted because ...."

Hi Earlingstad,

Are you really trying to turn the tables around, while your own guildies started this? Does it frustrate you that we don't let people mess with us? Don't try to turn the tables around, when you clearly can see that I point out how your guilds attitude is and with facts we show them on the forum (since your own GM started this trash). So better get your facts right, before you start accusing us of something. Also, if you want to be the wiseguy with about choosing the right words than please also be so wise to mention stuff yourself that doesn't conflict with each other.

Just look at what you say (I highlighted even your own words). So you mention that you accepted the lvs 15 in that clash, right (it was only 1 lv 15 btw)? And you guys only play for fun, whether its a win or loss? So why complain after losing the clash? Don't forget that YOUR guild challenged us to have a clash and that YOUR guild didn't show up for 3 hours long after so much tough talks on the forum. Ask iatoz otherwise how long he was stretching to whoop our @ss. I guess that he is still stretching somewhere... You guys had enough players online at the scheduled time for the clash, but were just so scared since your top players weren't on. So after 3 hours your guild challenged us in game with their big mouths. Gfpapers (aka iatoz) even spams to us why bother pvp if you can't do 5 v 5 (like 20x times copy paste just spamming to annoy). Yet he can't show up on the settled time for the clash and asks for a clash 3 hours too late. We didn't had many people online at that time, since we are a small guild and there was no clash planned in advance. Yet, we accept it and clashed with you guys and won. After that you guys have to highlight on the forum that we use a level 15. I know that level difference can make the difference in a clash, but if you accepted the clash and complain about it after, it makes you a sore loser.

Go check otherwise on your own official page, where you guys post videos about beating a guild and even trash talk under it. Eventhough when that guild just came new in the bracket without proper gears. We were that guild who enjoyed pvp and give props if another guild has beaten us in a nice clash, but since you guys started all ego and tt, we changed our behaviors as well. Like I said before --> Action results in reaction. Just imagine that you are acting nice to someone, but that dude slaps you in the face out of nowhere. Would you still be nice to him?

If you can't handle proper feedback which shows the truth about your guild then don't bother trying at the start. You should think proper about your actions before you do. And you talk about that 1 screenshot where we beat you? Ask iatoz who started so childish, we just try to communicate on the same way so perhaps you guys would understand. I mean, if you speak with a child of 4, you also speak a bit different as to a grown up man of 30+ years old right? BTW, we did share lots screenshots where we have beaten your guild (and yes without any 15s). Just check your 'OH SO GREAT' official page, where you guys show that you guys are the ones with the big ego.

Better check up all the screenshots again and the stuff on your own page. If you did, please considering if what you just mentioned is really correct? I don't know what your guildies way of 'just having fun' is, but if this is their way of expressing their 'FUN' then they really express it on a silly way.

P.S. If you want to say something with a reply then don't quickly edit your post mentioning that you are done with the conversation. That's like hitting someone out of nowhere in the face and quickly run away like a coward before you get K.O. Besides, it's not even a conversation if you can't receive feedback.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to smallunicorn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Hi Earlingstad,

Are you really trying to turn the tables around, while your own guildies started this? Does it frustrate you that we don't let people mess with us? Don't try to turn the tables around, when you clearly can see that I point out how your guilds attitude is and with facts we show them on the forum (since your own GM started this trash). So better get your facts right, before you start accusing us of something. Also, if you want to be the wiseguy with about choosing the right words than please also be so wise to mention stuff yourself that doesn't conflict with each other.

Just look at what you say (I highlighted even your own words). So you mention that you accepted the lvs 15 in that clash, right (it was only 1 lv 15 btw)? And you guys only play for fun, whether its a win or loss? So why complain after losing the clash? Don't forget that YOUR guild challenged us to have a clash and that YOUR guild didn't show up for 3 hours long after so much tough talks on the forum. Ask iatoz otherwise how long he was stretching to whoop our @ss. I guess that he is still stretching somewhere... You guys had enough players online at the scheduled time for the clash, but were just so scared since your top players weren't on. So after 3 hours your guild challenged us in game with their big mouths. Gfpapers (aka iatoz) even spams to us why bother pvp if you can't do 5 v 5 (like 20x times copy paste just spamming to annoy). Yet he can't show up on the settled time for the clash and asks for a clash 3 hours too late. We didn't had many people online at that time, since we are a small guild and there was no clash planned in advance. Yet, we accept it and clashed with you guys and won. After that you guys have to highlight on the forum that we use a level 15. I know that level difference can make the difference in a clash, but if you accepted the clash and complain about it after, it makes you a sore loser.

Go check otherwise on your own official page, where you guys post videos about beating a guild and even trash talk under it. Eventhough when that guild just came new in the bracket without proper gears. We were that guild who enjoyed pvp and give props if another guild has beaten us in a nice clash, but since you guys started all ego and tt, we changed our behaviors as well. Like I said before --> Action results in reaction. Just imagine that you are acting nice to someone, but that dude slaps you in the face out of nowhere. Would you still be nice to him?

If you can't handle proper feedback which shows the truth about your guild then don't bother trying at the start. You should think proper about your actions before you do. And you talk about that 1 screenshot where we beat you? Ask iatoz who started so childish, we just try to communicate on the same way so perhaps you guys would understand. I mean, if you speak with a child of 4, you also speak a bit different as to a grown up man of 30+ years old right? BTW, we did share lots screenshots where we have beaten your guild (and yes without any 15s). Just check your 'OH SO GREAT' official page, where you guys show that you guys are the ones with the big ego.

Better check up all the screenshots again and the stuff on your own page. If you did, please considering if what you just mentioned is really correct? I don't know what your guildies way of 'just having fun' is, but if this is their way of expressing their 'FUN' then they really express it on a silly way.

P.S. If you want to say something with a reply then don't quickly edit your post mentioning that you are done with the conversation. That's like hitting someone out of nowhere in the face and quickly run away like a coward before you get K.O. Besides, it's not even a conversation if you can't receive feedback.
    Wow essay
    Ok
    IGN: iatoz

23. The Following User Says Thank You to latoz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by latoz View Post
    Wow essay
    Ok
    Thanks for your substantiated feedback, iatoz. You really know how to defend your behavior.... And I was thinking all the time that you lost your tongue, but apparently you still have it. Now we only have to tune up your brain and you are good to go.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to smallunicorn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Kudos to guild AIR, keep it up guys especially to my bru thaze

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

thanks for your substantiated feedback, iatoz. You really know how to defend your behavior.... And i was thinking all the time that you lost your tongue, but apparently you still have it. Now we only have to tune up your brain and you are good to go.
    kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkl
    IGN: iatoz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by latoz View Post
    kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkl
    Lmfao gg.