Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Names ?! Stop ?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Exclamation Sts many people out there stacked 100s of name and others dnt get even 1!!

hello sts and all the guys and gals out there,

sts many of the people out there stacked many names and many people didnt get even a one please sts have a check of the names being unused and collect them and officialy launch them.please do this sts

thanks sts
    statueofgold
    psychorampage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Names ?! Stop ?!

Hello everyone as u know i am new but i see one big problem...

why u guys have issues bout new names and ppl stack em and sell etc....

Spacetime studios warn them up about selling ... Am i right ?

Its not name that make u something ,its ur skill , brain,teamwork which makes u something ,i am personally still nab in game bcoz i dont know end game as well as till tindrin :/

Etc zeus name is cool but who cares actually i give thumbs up for him for skills like that watching pvp clashs over and over and its teamwork+skills are what made him and who he is ... All respect to ppl like that ... Its not ur real name tho :/

But anything about that guys chill a bit make 2 words and get something good i am sorry for old player who lost it and everything i really em but if they report they get it back...right?
    Old players like from begin of game they want come back 4 years guys he camed if he wanted ,what he do saves name for 10 years than come and huhuhu wanna name no free names anymore for new players woohooooo 500€ 10mil in game gold and oki u can have it :/

Just chill and let sts do they job ! sry bout misspeling :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

or just allow selling,in tradable name kits
    anyone can have any name they want

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Rename Kits

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

same thing will happen..sts gv the recycled name list and ppl will still hoard it after that..plus making it easier for them to choose the name..no need to randomly type the good names anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

no need to worry about those super cool rare names..if the old players come back to this game he/she can report to StS and get it reverted back..the only person hv to worry is the other person using the names now..no guarantee it will stick to you unless the original owner allready left the game no more playing AL forever ever..about the tradable name kits..nahh i dont think so..what if someone's name is "First" (actually i just saw someone selling this name at expedition camp few mins ago i didnt take a screenshot sorry)and when he get back to this game see he got his toon a random name..now he want it back but then he saw his name in CS for about 5M..now wth is goin on??he/she needs to buy his/her own name for 5m gold from a merchant??dude wth is this..this is identity thief..so no i dont think so for the name kits..just let the name can be reverted back when the player reported it..things will be okay..and lets just hope the original names owner will never come back again to this game cuz i also got 1 cool name..only 1 okay no hoarding it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dinzly View Post
    no need to worry about those super cool rare names..if the old players come back to this game he/she can report to StS and get it reverted back..the only person hv to worry is the other person using the names now..no guarantee it will stick to you unless the original owner allready left the game no more playing AL forever ever..about the tradable name kits..nahh i dont think so..what if someone's name is "First" (actually i just saw someone selling this name at expedition camp few mins ago i didnt take a screenshot sorry)and when he get back to this game see he got his toon a random name..now he want it back but then he saw his name in CS for about 5M..now wth is goin on??he/she needs to buy his/her own name for 5m gold from a merchant??dude wth is this..this is identity thief..so no i dont think so for the name kits..just let the name can be reverted back when the player reported it..things will be okay..and lets just hope the original names owner will never come back again to this game cuz i also got 1 cool name..only 1 okay no hoarding it
    Agree fully.... -1 for rename kits that even involve sts as identify thief :/ and make have many problems with rename kits ,this game is based fully social free to play game ...no same names only unique for each char ... Which is why this game is awesome ,social,good support ... I support rename kits as packs for change with no plats users but only with names that are not used yet ....or ad more space for names so be like ifollowdeepbluesea lol but if u get me wont be good .... Everything is good now ...sts know what to do like always .... J ,vroom ,goldi all sts good job and keep up...

JUST DONT GET SCAMMED GUYS !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

name kits are for avoiding scams,but if nobody wants ok then :} black market it is

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

If we can include numbers and special characters in ign the problem will solve partially.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

i got those 20 cool names

-Ydra
    -Brackenridge
    -Cryostar
    -Ollerus
    -Vili
    -Rendtail
    -Tarlok
    -Shuyal
    -Wither
    -Paracelsus
    -Scorpion
    -Minecraft
    -Nordr
    -Rutger
    -Cinder
    -Temple
    -Horseman
    -Grimnr
    -Stabb
    -Hugal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

It's funny though, cause all the people complaining...I'm sure if they had even 1 decent name they wouldn't be moaning.
    Your just jealous cause you can't have what others have.

It's like in some country's on Black Friday, all the prices are sold at ridiculously cheap prices but not everyone can have something it's first come first serve.

In addition, there are still some names free if you try as I managed to get 3 names I like...but instead you waste your time complaining on forums which won't solve anything.

At the end of the day it's just a game, if your not having fun then don't play.

Best of luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Name selling is getting out of hand...

why do they have so much unique names to sell all of a sudden? im jealous n envy cuz i can't get it?!!?!?! WHYYY. GIVE ME BACK MY IGN, MY OLD ACC IGN GOT STOLEN JUST CUZ I DIDN'T LOGIN IT?!!? please return my ign to its rightful place.. i've send a support request

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rintarolycan View Post
    i got those 20 cool names

-Ydra
    -Brackenridge
    -Cryostar
    -Ollerus
    -Vili
    -Rendtail
    -Tarlok
    -Shuyal
    -Wither
    -Paracelsus
    -Scorpion
    -Minecraft
    -Nordr
    -Rutger
    -Cinder
    -Temple
    -Horseman
    -Grimnr
    -Stabb
    -Hugal
    so you are the one selling me the Ollerus name !!!! dude..my tank name Ulleros is unique enough

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Even if ur transaction is successful IT WILL STILL end up of like Scam . They already tell this They are working on it to fix this mess and names should be returned to their rightful owner so the ign u bought will be renamed into jjajabajBy while the one who sell ign laughing
    Last edited by Creepiest; 09-18-2016 at 08:24 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

+1 I support it its a bad move from sts revert all names back to not allow no need of cool names let the players who bought it in black market get scammed(becoz they bought it knowing it's against tos revert their names back!,,,,,)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to herculeans For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

They should have announced it... I didnt have a chance to get just 1 good name...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

+ 1 it's their fault I agree with herculeans👆🏼👆🏼

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default Sts dubious move

Making old names aviable again? That is such a bad idea! Imagine if an old player comes back and has the name coenchuej. The blackmarket is booming right now, players are getting scammed and rare names are not rare anymore. Sts did not even announce, that they will make names aviable again, they just waited until players will find it out! That is just ridiculous! Sts did not even give other players a chance to get a good name, what they did was just good for hoarders! And of course now everyone sells names because they have gotten like 20 names.
    I like sts but this move was just very bad.
    What you can do now is either do a rollback (not recommented) or give the names back to their original accounts. Then you do a "We are sorry event" to make the players happy again. Of course they won't be saying "Oh god that is so cool", but if you do not give the names back to their original owners as soon as possible even more players are getting scammed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

names belong to sts, not players.

if i left the game months or years ago, why do i care what happens to my account, which also belongs to sts?

if you get scammed while violating tos, its your fault.

if rare names aren't rare anymore then by definition you cant call them rare.

every name is rare since it can only belong to one toon.

isn't taking names from players now just as bad as taking them a few days ago?

if you had gotten a name you wanted, would you still be a champion for this cause?

Do everything you have said you will do.
    Do not encroach on the rights or property of others.
    Treat everyone as you wish to be treated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

I think its great that so many ppl have come out to defend tos violators and ppl who quit playing so long ago that their names were re-released.

Sleeping defenders of justice have been awakened and have come to make the world a better place by minding other ppl's business.

Do everything you have said you will do.
    Do not encroach on the rights or property of others.
    Treat everyone as you wish to be treated.