Quote Originally Posted by dinzly View Post
no need to worry about those super cool rare names..if the old players come back to this game he/she can report to StS and get it reverted back..the only person hv to worry is the other person using the names now..no guarantee it will stick to you unless the original owner allready left the game no more playing AL forever ever..about the tradable name kits..nahh i dont think so..what if someone's name is "First" (actually i just saw someone selling this name at expedition camp few mins ago i didnt take a screenshot sorry)and when he get back to this game see he got his toon a random name..now he want it back but then he saw his name in CS for about 5M..now wth is goin on??he/she needs to buy his/her own name for 5m gold from a merchant??dude wth is this..this is identity thief..so no i dont think so for the name kits..just let the name can be reverted back when the player reported it..things will be okay..and lets just hope the original names owner will never come back again to this game cuz i also got 1 cool name..only 1 okay no hoarding it
Agree fully.... -1 for rename kits that even involve sts as identify thief :/ and make have many problems with rename kits ,this game is based fully social free to play game ...no same names only unique for each char ... Which is why this game is awesome ,social,good support ... I support rename kits as packs for change with no plats users but only with names that are not used yet ....or ad more space for names so be like ifollowdeepbluesea lol but if u get me wont be good .... Everything is good now ...sts know what to do like always .... J ,vroom ,goldi all sts good job and keep up...

JUST DONT GET SCAMMED GUYS !!!