Thread: <air> official thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Again a reply full of 'air'. So where is actually your prove? I don't even know the ign 'smd' and by the tell of your message you don't even know if you farmed me. Well I can make sure that you didn't if you were lv 15 or 16.

You speak about us with hate for leaving a bracket and now you speak of the guildname 'xpsycho'? Haha, please stop already... Tell me, where did xpsycho go? Exactly they left the bracket longtime before we did. Did you cry at them as well on the forums for leaving the bracket? After that you state that lv 14s farmed us on lv 15 based on 1 video from Kronos 'selected videos', right? Can you do me a favor and check first things before you even take the time to mention them, because who of those members do you actually see back in my lv 14 guild? And does 1 victory on a video prove anything at all? I guess you never died by a lower lv with a bad setup, right 'mr Ego'?

Funny how you still say that your message is not to hate while it's full of bias. How ironic it is how we farm your example guild Kronos on level 14, but can't beat them on lv 15-16 according to you. This forum isn't a circus, so if you want be act like a clown please do it somewhere else. If you truly have something valuable to mention, please let us know.

If you say something bad about me or my guildmates then at least support your words with facts. You sound a lot like that Lawpvp speaking of 'me and my friends farmed 18s'. What has that have to do with the discussion at all? Want me to show a video about how to bake a cake? That is just as much irrelevant as your whole post full of bs.

If you want me to post screenshot of me beating a lv 16 with arc daggers in vs, doet that make me the biggest pro over here? I do have those pics, but that does nothing have to do with my discussion towards you. It would be a nice way to brag though, but I don't want to fail like you you by giving such a bad example, which has nothing to do with the real discussion.

You are asking at the end of your useless reply that we should not talk inappropriate towards you or your friends, yet your whole message over here is.

Funny how people like to tt but cant back-up a single thing. Why don't you and your friends come level 14 and show how good you truly are. If not, you got nothing to search for at this thread since this isn't your zone.

P.S. show at least the respect to search things out before you post a 'blind' reply again, because your message is going from bad to worse.
    Last edited by smallunicorn; 09-26-2016 at 03:21 AM. Reason: Didn't wrote his IGN right

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smallunicorn For This Useful Post: