Thread: auction slots

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Talking auction slots

Cheaper way to get auction slots.
    I not sure if everyone knows this, but if you purchase a premium character you get 10 auction spaces which costs you 35 platinum but if you were to purchase additional slots with main character it would cost you 75 platinum.

I know theres alot of players that know this, but its mainly for the newer players:3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Churuya View Post
    Cheaper way to get auction slots.
    I not sure if everyone knows this, but if you purchase a premium character you get 10 auction spaces which costs you 35 platinum but if you were to purchase additional slots with main character it would cost you 75 platinum.

I know theres alot of players that know this, but its mainly for the newer players:3
    Don't them slots only go to that character? So say you wanted 30 slots, make a new premium char 10 make another 10 etc.. you have to use 3 different characters and go back and forth to each to check your auction status.. as in if you pay the 75 you get to keep all them slots under one character also it will not only cost you 35 for premium but another 5 plat per new character.

Premium ~ Plat 35+5x3 = 120 Plat (Under 3 different characters)

Normal ~ Plat 75x3 = 225 Plat (All under one character)

Guess its per players preference but does work out cheaper, and also get premium gear etc.

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lol only did this way cause dont have alot of platinum at moment, but I see how it has its disadvantages by switching characters all the time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Churuya View Post
    Lol only did this way cause dont have alot of platinum at moment, but I see how it has its disadvantages by switching characters all the time
    Good thread though may help alot of players that are not aware of this and want to start up a 'Merchant type' account

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Plus, as Bod said, the premium gear is pretty sweet. And if you make another Op/Engie/Commando down the road, once they hit level 5 and can access the stash, the new, non-premium char can access and use the premium gear. All but the level 1 is reusable (due to stash access) by other chars of the same type, so levels 5, 10 and 15 get some really nice gear to reuse.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

This idea works great if you have a merchant toon, as many do. That way you can beef up the toon's inventory too, and everything regarding buying and selling can be done on that toon. Just stash sellable items with your main, and when you're bored go on your merchant toon and withdraw all the goodies you stashed and start selling. Thats what I do anyway
    Proud Co-Leader of Infinite Union
    Infinite Union forums