Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Arlor Armoury

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Some sets missed, correct me if I wrong.
    Tabard set
    Black heraldic set
    Crier set
    Buccaneer set
    Viking set
    Garetta set
    Headliner set
    Looking for your update, Good job
    Last edited by Htiek; 10-06-2016 at 04:17 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Htiek View Post
    Some sets missed, correct me if I wrong.
    Tabard set
    Black heraldic set
    Crier set
    Buccaneer set
    Viking set
    Garetta set
    Headliner set
    Looking for your update, Good job
    Firstly id like to thankyou Htiek for your help, as your various posts and sts threads of your amazing collection has helped me a great deal in putting some of the early sets in the timeline.
    I have never seen a buccaneer or viking set .... and i wonder if they are actually called "Viking" or "Buccaneer"
    For example the Champions sets are the same deisgn as the Viking set but not the correct brown colour shown?
    In the same way i have seen Weaved Chain, Snowdrift, and Mountain Man Legendary sets that are the same design as the Viking set .... but yet to see it in brown?
    And i have never even heard of Tabard, Black herald, Crier, Garetta and Headliner set?!?!?!?!
    lol

@_@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greoatef View Post
    Firstly id like to thankyou Htiek for your help, as your various posts and sts threads of your amazing collection has helped me a great deal in putting some of the early sets in the timeline.
    I have never seen a buccaneer or viking set .... and i wonder if they are actually called "Viking" or "Buccaneer"
    For example the Champions sets are the same deisgn as the Viking set but not the correct brown colour shown?
    In the same way i have seen Weaved Chain, Snowdrift, and Mountain Man Legendary sets that are the same design as the Viking set .... but yet to see it in brown?
    And i have never even heard of Tabard, Black herald, Crier, Garetta and Headliner set?!?!?!?!
    lol

@_@
    Tabard is a lvl 1 epic rarity armour set, it was available for only first 3 days of game launch unlike crier and heraldic which were available for whole season 1...tabard design is similar to heraldic and crier but with the shade of red/black...

It is expected to be the rarest collectible item since its not tradable, majority of players have no idea about it.. Including some old players too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

lol

@_@
    They used to be rare/epic rarity items which people didn't give too much thoughts about. Now they are one of the rarest collectable gears.
    Though black heraldic is for rogue, it's brown for warrior.
    As for crier, it's same as the one the weapon master in the first map is wearing.

Sidenote : conquester was from tindrin. It's from locks, but released with the tindrin expansion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eugene9707 View Post
    They used to be rare/epic rarity items which people didn't give too much thoughts about. Now they are one of the rarest collectable gears.
    Though black heraldic is for rogue, it's brown for warrior.
    As for crier, it's same as the one the weapon master in the first map is wearing.

Sidenote : conquester was from tindrin. It's from locks, but released with the tindrin expansion.
    The Conquistador came in just before Tindrin expansion:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ight=expansion

Those epic and rare armours from season one are very rare im sure .... as they were so easily discarded as useless in the beginning?!?!?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

The Conquistador came in just before Tindrin expansion:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ight=expansion

Those epic and rare armours from season one are very rare im sure .... as they were so easily discarded as useless in the beginning?!?!?
    Eh fine, you win >.>
    but they were designed for Tindrin....
    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    The Conquistador Set! The brave explorers setting off into the uncharted jungles of Tindirin should not go ill-equipped."
    and yes you are correct, they were easily discarded in the past.