Quote Originally Posted by Ceuidear View Post
Fantastic Thread
Had been searching to get all sorts of information regarding AL starting from Season & found it here
Keep Up the good work
Thankyou
Im still working on it, have filled a fair few holes that i need to screen grab and update .... got my hands on a headliner armour, holy plate, and a sentinel .... though the sentinel is not unique in design so it may not be the correct sought after "sentinel" set that has been mentioned?
The expansion has got in the way of updates lol .. im bit busy exploring all the great new content and having fun playing the game!
One tiny problem is that in the last game update sts has changed the size and parameters of the way we view our toon in cs which is where i screen grab for the artwork .... its larger than it was before .... this means that if a sword & shield configuration is equipped then i can no longer screen grab from 45 degrees looking left without the shield being cut off?!?!?!?!!?

STS Can you put it back to what it was please, lol .... as screen grabs will now have to be side on which ruins all the continuity of images and me OCD kicks in and i start twitching. Dont think i have the mentality to re grab, cut out, roto, clean up, organise, and artwork everything again .... i will bang my head against the computer screen rhythmically chanting ber beeer beeer ber bebeber ber berber ..... hehe ....
*_*