Here's mine i couldnt pick i had some ideas flowing. I'd just say the damage would be use ur common sense

Operative

Psyionic Blast - A blastshot type skill ala PL. 5m Splash AoE, 60% damage after initial hit. 12m range.

Retinal Beam - A deadly laser shot from the eyes across a 110 degree view span, anything that gets hit gets moderate damage and stun for 3 secs.

Engineer

Energy cloak - Makes you essentially aggro-less for 15 secs. Mana ticks down at fast rate. Less when maxed, but still pretty fast. (I know ops would love this skill but, to be honest, i think it would make op too easy.)

Lol, people might like this one...or hate it.

Implosion - works like gravity well, but on your teammates only. Groups party withing range of heal skills. 45 second cooldown AT LEAST. this could be abused. Cool idea to begin with tho hehe

Zeus' Fury - Engineer rains lightning down, 8m aoe, moderate to heavy damage and haste buff on engi for 6 seconds.

Commando

Megaton Burst - commando crouches down and RAAAHH!!!! bursts up, arms out with maybe a beam of light or explosion, and the enemies get knockback and Dot fire damage. Must not be able to knock out of gravity well range, obvz.

Hydrogen Bomb - Commando lobs a futuristic grenade at mob. Explosive aoe. Moderate damage to everyone in 6m range.

Lets hear your ideas!