Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Questions About AR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Question Questions About AR

Some of players selling their ARCANE RINGS because the additional primary stat will lose at 61 expansion, and some of you still using it, So i'm confuse about my arc ring if i'm going to sell it or keep it.
    "So i'm going to ask you all guys/gals."
    - If you are still going to keep it @61, why?

- If you are going to sell it, why?

Just asking guys. Thank you!

Error 404 not found

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Arcane ring seems still have best stat in game even when it lose primary stat bonus. Most PvE players sell it cause they got antignome/banished sets which gonna be still useful in cap 61.
    We don't know stat of new gear yet. What it will be, what stat, easy to obtain or not. If you don't really care about loss then keep ring for lvling and running new maps. If you are scary that new gear will be better or so then sell ring.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

imho for pve , set buffs + awakenings already made the arcane ring obsolete this season. For example i use 3 banished items plus haste set. 3 banished items already give a great buff and the haste set gives damage and helps to avoid the red zones.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Kept mine for my rogue because I like the proc and it gives a lot more mana and health

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

keep that. when the expan "clearly" droped, and something better released, sell the AR.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

arcane ring will be same with blood ruby of shuyal... useles... so sell that before u lost some of gold.. huahahaha..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

you think new expansion will be easy? you wrong sts said deeply hard the better loot. some ppl using it for expansion to level. then Ifnyounsell yours what are u using? haha. if I see you in new map ill be leave hahaha

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marlon Macapinlac View Post
    you think new expansion will be easy? you wrong sts said deeply hard the better loot. some ppl using it for expansion to level. then Ifnyounsell yours what are u using? haha. if I see you in new map ill be leave hahaha

Lmao, So you were saying was if there's a player who using arc ring you'll joined up on him/her and help them anywhere they want? And if the player that doesnt have any arc ring your going to leave them behind? Lol, Player is still a player. Some of the players who doesn't have arc ring they're still pro or they're more tougher than the others who using arc rings lol. I'm not going to do that. #dramafree
    Last edited by Psychoism; 09-27-2016 at 04:33 AM.

Error 404 not found

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoism View Post
    Lmao, So you were saying was if there's a player who using arc ring you'll joined up on him/her and help them anywhere they want? And if the player that doesnt have any arc ring your going to leave them behind? Lol, Player is still a player. Some of the players who doesn't have arc ring they're still pro than the others who using arc rings lol. I'm not going to do that. #dramafree
    hehehe. in just dont want come with no items lol. not only arc ring.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marlon Macapinlac View Post
    hehehe. in just dont want come with no items lol. not only arc ring.

But antignome and banished set would be more handy sir

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by codered View Post
    But antignome and banished set would be more handy sir
    Given the current gear, any setup containing the arcane ring would still have the best stats outside of the Underhul maps, even more so if you have it upgraded with Para/Eye gems.

People are banking on the possibility that the arcane ring will be surpassed by Lvl61 rings. But it may take a while for us to farm those rings, and they might be hard to farm without using the next best gear.

For those people who think that Deary ring will be the best ring at lvl61, consider these points:

- apart from the stat points (which at lvl61 deary ring wins slightly, with 46 to all stats compared to arcane ring with 43 to all stats), deary ring only provides 2.25% crit. This is poor compared to the 5.74 base damage and 170 armor provided by the arcane ring.

- The deary ring is lvl2. Meaning it can only be upgraded with jewels up to "weak" level. Eyes would only scale to lvl2 (1 point to dex/int/str and 0.19% crit per eye). The only thing that would boost the deary ring significantly would be 3 para gems. But would you seriously even consider putting 3 para gems into deary ring?

if you're really broke and scraping the barrel for gold, by all means sell your arcane ring. But I am keeping mine. It should remain useful until at least a higher level mythic/arcane ring comes along.
    Last edited by Safiras; 09-27-2016 at 07:14 AM.
    Why do we fall? So that we can rise again.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Safiras For This Useful Post:

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

I hope the devs would do something on the decreasing Primary stat bonus of the arcane ring. At level 61 there will be no primary stat bonus left, they could at least leave the remaining +10 bonus stat at level 56. Else, it would join the ranks of the forgotten as the level cap goes highier.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    I hope the devs would do something on the decreasing Primary stat bonus of the arcane ring. At level 61 there will be no primary stat bonus left, they could at least leave the remaining +10 bonus stat at level 56. Else, it would join the ranks of the forgotten as the level cap goes highier.
    After 3 seasons, don't you think it should be "forgotten"? I for one normally don't see people walking around with a Bonesaw anymore, and that was at the same cap... It should be replaced, we need new, higher progression. We shouldn't be stuck with the old arc ring / pp combo.

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blazerdd View Post
    After 3 seasons, don't you think it should be "forgotten"? I for one normally don't see people walking around with a Bonesaw anymore, and that was at the same cap... It should be replaced, we need new, higher progression. We shouldn't be stuck with the old arc ring / pp combo.
    Nobody said you/we should be stucked on old Arcane ring, I'm one of those who pushes new gear progress. I think you misunderstood my post.......I'm just too lazy to explain everything why, well if you've been arround since the first seasons you'd understand...but oh well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    Nobody said you/we should be stucked on old Arcane ring, I'm one of those who pushes new gear progress. I think you misunderstood my post.......I'm just too lazy to explain everything why, well if you've been arround since the first seasons you'd understand...but oh well.
    My apologies. I thought I had read you wanted to keep the Arcane ring #1 for the upcoming expansion as well. Keeping the +10 stat bonus would help in doing so. I do agree on better gear progression, though.

I have also been around since S1, but just haven't made a forum account until recently.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Keeping it mainly because I keep all my gears unless I have the newer better ones and if I decided it's pointless to keep them longer. Also, because I switch gears depending on the people I'm running with and maps we are running.

If you are not one of those mega rich people who can buy all the new gears on the first day, I suggest you keep it. Sure it will lose value if you do not sell it right away, but what will you use to farm for the better gears coming?

Remember, most people will choose to run with the better geared players over the lesser, assuming they don't know how you play or they aren't your guildie or friend.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Let it go....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

I'm keeping mine. Stat sucking or not, the animation is cool, and I worked a lot (in my terms a lot) to get enough gold to buy it, so I'll keep it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

i dont have arc ring this time but i want to buy it since the price dropped, but tell me how to recover the lack for the main stat of using this arc ring?

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blazerdd View Post
    in every game you get that OP gear if its a ring or if its a wep theas items were and are the strongest in the game and that how its sepoust to be, my segeston would be make the ring upgradble with 3 bars and 3 arcane shard then it will actully gain soms stats and lose the -2. Makeing it the ARCANE item its sepous to be. In this way it will make sure that bars prices will rise again and give the people something more to farm then 3 k locks..................
    just my opinion