Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
Kraag: Krobox gives a daily quest rewarding you with 150exp. The task is variable but always requires you to run Kraag Tombs.

Dead City: Once you have completed the Karin love story quest line, she will give a daily called [Remembrance]. You need to visit a certain grave which can be found in either the 2nd or 3rd map of Dead City. Completing it gives 150exp.
Also, Noxxar in Kraag gives a daily quest requiring you to run Dead City for some random task(either smashing pumpkins or collecting armor pieces I think). Completing it gives 150exp.

Nordr: you left out the 300 exp daily quests that require you to kill 200 mobs each in Tunnels of Valheim and Camp Boulder (sorry can't recall the quest names off the top of my head)

Shuyal: I think the [Whole Grains] daily quest stops refreshing after you've reached a certain level... I didn't notice when I stopped being able to do the quest but my mage is lvl52 now and I no longer am able to do it. Maybe you can help me look into this as you level up.
I could do the Whole Grains quest every day till my rogue was capped (yesterday). I think it might have been bugged for a while (couldn't get it a month ago or so), but it was fixed (I read it in Announcements somewhere)