Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: vanity thief why not?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    With all these people yapping only justg or rather the whole sts gaming company will decide if they will make these event or not they own the game the company everything in it, not to be rude even if you have the highest platinum buy history you're comments and suggestions doesn't influence sts decisions it's their call not yours.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk
    well said. also they threatened sts for quittingm. why not? sts doesn't care for it. haha

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using Tapatalk

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #62
    Roninmoro

Please don't make me lock this thread. You can discuss this in a civil way, without insulting people, I promise.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roninmoro For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

How about.... Instead of a vanity thief, introduce a chest called "vanity chest", which contains discontinued vanities, lb vanities (maybe) and some unique vanities that's only avaliable through the chest. (yes, this is a permanent addition)
    So the idea here is similar to the lv 16 arcane chest, where the chest drops in a specific few maps (or entire arlor, but we all know people will just farm Brackenridge), with really low drop rate (for those who played SL, it's like squidy buddy).
    This way, the price of the vanities will stay high, due to the low drop rate, but not outrageously high.
    And the people who wants to work towards the vanities can start farming and hope they get lucky.

Also, no one will get the items "handed for free"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marlon Macapinlac View Post
    well said. also they threatened sts for quittingm. why not? sts doesn't care for it. haha

You opened a thread and asked "why not?" after the statement from justg already was well known. If you don't like feedback, don't ask on a public forum. Also, i can imagine sts does not need you to declare for what they care or not. I have yet to hear an argument why trashing the vanities with a thief would be beneficial for the game, other than it would bring back banned players. Every example in game so far showed people care for rarity and uniqueness only. You can take that away from others who worked for it with a thief, but you can never gain that for yourself without working harder as others. not with a million more thiefs.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eugene9707 View Post
    How about.... Instead of a vanity thief, introduce a chest called "vanity chest", which contains discontinued vanities, lb vanities (maybe) and some unique vanities that's only avaliable through the chest. (yes, this is a permanent addition)
    So the idea here is similar to the lv 16 arcane chest, where the chest drops in a specific few maps (or entire arlor, but we all know people will just farm Brackenridge), with really low drop rate (for those who played SL, it's like squidy buddy).
    This way, the price of the vanities will stay high, due to the low drop rate, but not outrageously high.
    And the people who wants to work towards the vanities can start farming and hope they get lucky.

Also, no one will get the items "handed for free"
    Hmmm.. where did u r security guys go ?? U said no more thieves now give a suggestion that too a bad one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

'they' includes you too buddy! I am sure sts doesn't care for the insults people are receiving for having an opinion against the thief
    - (un) Retired -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Who cares you care? You don't know what's called a good game is, a good game will like to keep its players engaged like al

You lazy goose what everything free with so called vanity thieves play harder earn gold buy those vanities like everyone does

I tell it open I bought vanities with the total cost of 133m for all 3 of my classes I collect them becoz it makes me unique I don't play al for expansions and other sort of things I play al to collect rarest item in game , all those money came from farming merching I don't even buy platinum so all I want to know is , u just wanna get everything free? Get a life THEN WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME
    Last edited by Justg; 09-29-2016 at 11:35 AM. Reason: less drama

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hail View Post
    'they' includes you too buddy! I am sure sts doesn't care for the insults people are receiving for having an opinion against the thief
    don't blame me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Guys , just ignore all that kids who want anything for free . They not plats buyer like us and not hardworking like us . Just ignore them , they will shut up and cry after nobody care about their idiot suggestion .

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardbeg View Post
    You opened a thread and asked "why not?" after the statement from justg already was well known. If you don't like feedback, don't ask on a public forum. Also, i can imagine sts does not need you to declare for what they care or not. I have yet to hear an argument why trashing the vanities with a thief would be beneficial for the game, other than it would bring back banned players. Every example in game so far showed people care for rarity and uniqueness only. You can take that away from others who worked for it with a thief, but you can never gain that for yourself without working harder as others. not with a million more thiefs.
    I'm just saw ppl who said when vanity thiefs comes they will quit. don't blame me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hardcore View Post
    Who cares you care? You don't know what's called a good game is, a good game will like to keep its players engaged like al

You lazy goose what everything free with so called vanity thieves play harder earn gold buy those vanities like everyone does

I tell it open I bought vanities with the total cost of 133m for all 3 of my classes I collect them becoz it makes me unique I don't play al for expansions and other sort of things I play al to collect rarest item in game , all those money came from farming merching I don't even buy platinum so all I want to know is , u just wanna get everything free? Get a life THEN WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME
    why blame me.. just wanna say what I read. sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredystern View Post
    Kid :/ we saw the thread even before quote g post. Well vroom and g trolled us alot of time, for example splatter pet, around half year ago they say they will release splatter tomorrow but it didnt happen, the next week still no sign for splatter, so dont think they cant troll us stop with it, it you want 1more example than ill give you, nekro egg was firstly need nekro egg to craft when we saw on the preview and yes singe egg rose to 22m just in 2days, after they know it a mistake if they use singe egg, they change it to fossil :/ i didnt like the way you talk to community

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Last edited by Justg; 09-29-2016 at 11:36 AM. Reason: less drama in quote

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Default vanity thief why not?

When STS released the egg event, I felt terrible for those who paid, farmed and worked hard for their expensive arcane pets. Then after a while I thought it's actually good so that everyone gets a better pet to use especially with pet animancy.

Then came the Antignome event, which I was personally happy about since I was still missing parts of the set. But again, I felt those who worked hard for their set were shortchanged. It's almost the end of the season though, so there will be new gear to set goals for.

Now, I think players have gotten really SPOILED by these thief events. Let me remind you that every one of the those was done to help players catch up on the playing field. There's no more excuse to be without a good pet, or an antignome set while running underhul, or to be under level 56. Running with PUGS should be more manageable or even pleasurable.

Now, asking for a vanity thief is just plain selfish and lazy. You DON'T need a rare or expensive vanity to play the game well. In fact, a lot of excellent players choose to use regular vanities because they put most of their gold towards improving their character, not their looks. Owning a cute or expensive vanity will not make you a better player, or person. Nor will it make you richer when it becomes devalued due to increased numbers. So, NO. If you want something work hard for it. The people who have them have earned their right. They set their goal to own them and they should be able to enjoy that. Stop begging for everything to be easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ticklish For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roninmoro View Post
    Please don't make me lock this thread. You can discuss this in a civil way, without insulting people, I promise.
    sorry for this. I didn't insult any person here. just wanna show up what my opinion then comment. and what I read.. thank you. maybe lock this thread its ok to me.

17.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #74
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

A couple of things:

1) This is not even on the horizon, so don't sweat it for now.

2) There are a ton of vanities in the game, not just leaderboard ones. IF we ever do a vanity thief, we won't just give away what people have worked so hard for.

3) Anyone who says they will quit if we do this or that gets a time out. We don't like threats and are sure you can communicate in a more mature fashion. Use your adult words.

Rock on,

- g
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post

2) There are a ton of vanities in the game, not just leaderboard ones. IF we ever do a vanity thief, we won't just give away what people have worked so hard for.
    That part remember me SNS hehehe

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

@marlon please end this youll never win in the forum coz these bunch of active forumers will never let you win I will tell you something "birds with the same feather flocks together". forum will never be enjoyable because of these people.
    and btw its already said and done " we could one day" period nothing to argue about its clear as the blue skies.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to macquin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by macquin View Post
    @marlon please end this youll never win in the forum coz these bunch of active forumers will never let you win I will tell you something "birds with the same feather flocks together". forum will never be enjoyable because of these people.
    and btw its already said and done " we could one day" period nothing to argue about its clear as the blue skies.
    Wow thats me you dont win with lazyness by the time you wasted your time on posting this and waiting for some thing doesnt even happen you could have farmed something and start to save for those exclusivevanities like others do

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by macquin View Post
    These so-called forumers you speak of are the ones who have been there throughout the duration of the game helping to shape it into the success it is (of course most of that credit goes to the developers). Sorry if we, as experienced players of the game, own a differing opinion to your own. One thing however, get a hint.
    - (un) Retired -

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Hail For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Ermm no and no... Please no more free stuff. That egg event is enough

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
    That part remember me SNS hehehe
    Thought I dont even own a single arcane pet I think pet event was a slight bad move from sts, may be they dont or even cant answer for sns lol