Thread: Arlor Winterfest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Default Arlor Winterfest

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    The old Jul festival has been celebrated in Arlor for centuries. It depicts ancient heroes defeating the invading giants that have not been seen again since. The traditional clothing makes people resemble various giants albeit characterized.

Gort, the mighty fire giant and leader of the giants. His body made of molten lava and with a breath of steam, resembling a white curly beard.
    Attachment 21985

Ygdrenklubba, the mighty tree wielded as a weapon by Gort. It would become littered with the fallen foes of Gort and everything else that got in its way.
    Attachment 21987
    this from old thread..are we going to see these classic set in store again in near future mybe this year event especially the sorcerer tree suit??or sts arent going to rerelease it never & ever forever makin it limited edition??im currently working for the tree set now.i dont want to end up buying the set just like what happened to steel commando and kraken pirate set.

p/s : dont get mad on me for making another thread related to vanities..im just being curious and please dont say anything about thief as G allready stated about it
    Last edited by dinzly; 09-30-2016 at 12:27 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

They already said these vanities wont come back.
    Steel commando and kraken came because they were old expansion vanities like now is ghost set ( blue one)
    Last edited by resurrected; 09-30-2016 at 12:40 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

They used to be 15 Plat back in the days, and it used to say "avaliable in winter season" in the description. (yes I remember, cuz a friend of mine was debating if he should get arlor or commando. But he ended up with commando because we thought it would come back next year)
    But then stuff happened, vanities become tradable and somehow arlor price gradually increase (as it wasn't tradable before, so no one stock up). So then next winter comes around, and there was a strong opinion on forums against it being re-released, hence it never did. The description was changed as well.....

Chances are, they probably won't re-release it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

In case of arlor vanity sets you really can just buy them (unlike some lb sets, i laugh when someone says "just farm and buy" set which is 40m) so no need to rerelease that