Thread: Blood ruby and L31 mythic not showing properly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Default Blood ruby and L31 mythic not showing properly

I'm leveling a new rogue and at the moment wearing the blood ruby ring and fang of Fenrir amulet. I like these jewelries for their subtle, elegant particle effects and have kept mine to wear while not map. But I notice that only one of the two jewelry effect will show at a time. If I see Fenrir's blue floating sparkles, I won't see ruby's red flare on my hand and vice versa. I wonder if this is a bug and also happens with similar combo in other classes.

On a side note we used to get blings with cool effects like the Winter Star ring, archon ring and vampire amulet. The effects are not ostentatious like Rendtail arcane ring, but to me they look very nice. Any plan on adding effects on future jewelries?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    I'm leveling a new rogue and at the moment wearing the blood ruby ring and fang of Fenrir amulet. I like these jewelries for their subtle, elegant particle effects and have kept mine to wear while not map. But I notice that only one of the two jewelry effect will show at a time. If I see Fenrir's blue floating sparkles, I won't see ruby's red flare on my hand and vice versa. I wonder if this is a bug and also happens with similar combo in other classes.

On a side note we used to get blings with cool effects like the Winter Star ring, archon ring and vampire amulet. The effects are not ostentatious like Rendtail arcane ring, but to me they look very nice. Any plan on adding effects on future jewelries?
    Happens to me but I think its the skill I use, Similar bug. Whenever I proc with my arcane maul the aura gets removed with Juggernaut and I don't think it gets rid of the aura only but the buff of the proc as well.

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

I have to add that this odd graphics only appear to me, the wearer. Others can see both effects just fine on my toon. My friend reported similar problem with archon ring and Fenrir combo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Same thing happening with Blood Ruby of Shuyal and Jack Pendant.
    I value power, ambition, and DARKNESS
    Proud member of < Elite Runners >

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Bumping this. Same for me, quite frustrating!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk