Thread: Lb vanities and jesters dev please read

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Lb vanities and jesters dev please read

I recommend dev that it should be available thru locked crates to benefits farmers who working hard, platinum buyer and definitely sts will earn too.
    They already made it possible to lb pets prices and old names were release why dont you try release old vanities so new player can enjoy too wearing them this will fix those people overprice them or lying their prices. it will be available on locked crates and the odds getting these will be like arcanes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

IMO this isn't good idea. Many spent hours in events and money to get their vanity. We shouldn't ruin that. It's different from pets. If so lets give away banners too? Don't get me wrong but just let people who worked hard for it be exclusive. Before you'll quote me. I wear amazon
    Last edited by resurrected; 09-30-2016 at 11:52 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    IMO this isn't good idea. Many spent hours in events and money to get their vanity. We shouldn't ruin that. It's different from pets. If so lets give away banners too? Don't get me wrong but just let people who worked hard for it exclusive. Before you'll quote me. I wear amazon
    i would love to hear the story of lb pets please. this encourage people buying platinum and open locked crates again and farmers to make a good profit selling their hardly earned chest. this thread is for suggestion no need to argue here if you like to make some suggestion its free to make them.thanks a lot for your cooperation.

pet is more important than vanities it will never effect the game it will benifit all.
    banners is diff matter it should be the throphy of the lb player.
    Last edited by macquin; 09-30-2016 at 11:55 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by macquin View Post
    i would love to hear the story of lb pets please. this encourage people buying platinum and open locked crates again and farmers to make a good profit selling their hardly earned chest. this thread is for suggestion no need to argue here if you like to make some suggestion its free to make them.thanks a lot for your cooperation.
    Pets are different from vanities. Don't compare both. They will get outdated soon or later. I just said my opinion and I'm free to i guess?
    Anyways Vanity is just look. Some cares some not. And STG already said they wont bring back LB and event vanity.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

yeah its for look only so why dont release again? i compared it to lb pets coz its same as award duhh?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Cause people spent time and money even real money to get it? Sorry but you still don't get my point? How would you feel after spending 30m for event kits, getting your vanity and then next week it comes for free. Would hurt right? Event and LB vanities meant to be exclusive. Same as LB banners every season or every gauntlet.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    Cause people spent time and money even real money to get it? Sorry but you still don't get my point? How would you feel after spending 30m for event kits, getting your vanity and then next week it comes for free. Would hurt right? Event and LB vanities meant to be exclusive. Same as LB banners every season or every gauntlet.
    how about the lb pets? not here to argue and this thread is for the dev to read no need to discuss this to one sided people.

old names= released
    lb pets = released
    lb vanities= next

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

how about the lb pets? not here to argue and this thread is for the dev to read no need to discuss this to one sided people.

old names= released
    lb pets = released
    lb vanities= next
    LB pets are other story. One who sold it got money. One who opened enjoy till now. Anyways so far i seen only 2 golden slobber one using my sister and one was random dude. So who cares when they aren't useful anyways? Old names were released cause there was tons of players who took unique name and didn't logged back again. Some of them like player called Lmao gave away his ign Arcane because he didn't used t anymore and he was quitting game. Does it affect market? No it doesn't. Even black one. You want you buy you don't want don't buy. Simple. Anyways its your risk. There was answer that LB vanities wont come back. I guess Gary need to write it again.
    If you want write something to Devs then PM or email them. Forum is opened for all and we all have right to comment and post in any thread we wish
    Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

yeah its for look only so why dont release again? i compared it to lb pets coz its same as award duhh?
    Why care so much about those vanities? I'm absolutely in LOVE with Ice Spirit but there's no way in hell I'll ever be able to buy one, and that's fine. Its rarity contributes to its beauty. I'm happy with my own, much cheaper, vanities.
    You have literally dozens of choices when it comes to vanities, leave the VIP ones to the richer side of AL. Do you hate alllll the designs and only like the 30m ones? :/ A lot of the 400-600k ones, which are many times more affordable, look gorgeous too, for all 3 classes. And a lot of the cheaper ones as well.
    People have said all sorts of reasons why the vanity thief shouldn't be a thing and I won't repeat them, but the same thing applies to vanities added to locks.