Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Season 9 Leaderboard Banners

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horme View Post
    Dummy killer also hard working by killing thousand times of dummy. Are they worth in lb too? AL CTF game is gonewrong.
    Only reset leaderboard count every season, the kdr stat will remain to players as their reward for their hard time. Some of innactive players still in leaderboard.
    At least some new time runners can try to compete with them, right?
    Dummying isnt hard work, 5k a day and u will get to lb in a week, they deserve a place on a top cheating players lb so everyone can see what they do best.. and i get ur point but why would it be made easy for the new ppl while others had to try so hard for a spot? I get that they want/deserve a shot to, but at least let them put the same amouth of work in it as the rest instead of just erase the once who hold it now and give it away.. Top lb is an earned place by hard working (exept the dummy users on pvp lb)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Agirlnamedbob View Post
    Dummying isnt hard work, 5k a day and u will get to lb in a week, they deserve a place on a top cheating players lb so everyone can see what they do best.. and i get ur point but why would it be made easy for the new ppl while others had to try so hard for a spot? I get that they want/deserve a shot to, but at least let them put the same amouth of work in it as the rest instead of just erase the once who hold it now and give it away.. Top lb is an earned place by hard working (exept the dummy users on pvp lb)
    70k kill in tdm is barely impossible to do (without cheating) for new players. Just example well known zeus, he is doing pvp from old season till now, he just got 70k+ kill in tdm. New players can't catch up with old players without cheating, that board is like fixed board for new players, and also millions pve kill, can you surpass it in 1 season?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

70k kill in tdm is barely impossible to do (without cheating) for new players. Just example well known zeus, he is doing pvp from old season till now, he just got 70k+ kill in tdm. New players can't catch up with old players without cheating, that board is like fixed board for new players, and also millions pve kill, can you surpass it in 1 season?
    Its not very easy to pass those players thats treu but many players are to lazy and just want the lbs to be whiped clean so its easyer for them to get on it, the season leaderboards seem like a good solution but imo its still unfair for the once that put so much gold/time in it, lets just leave it here and hope sts and AL players get to a solution to solve this problem in a way everyone likes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Zeus also had to dummy farm to barely stay on the lb. It really shows what kind of players will be hailed with banners for their achievements.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    Zeus also had to dummy farm to barely stay on the lb. It really shows what kind of players will be hailed with banners for their achievements.
    He didn't much tho. And he did cause he was nearly kicked from spot that he deserved by gaining all kills legit. I would do it too if i was in same situation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    He didn't much tho. And he did cause he was nearly kicked from spot that he deserved by gaining all kills legit. I would do it too if i was in same situation
    "He didn't much tho".

Comment of the year 2016.
    Now let's all dummy farm!

But really, I don't consider dummy farming 150,000 kills much but the last person that tried to got banned :/

There's this issue with selective banning. Needs to stop. Especially since permission to dummy farm hasn't been given to anyone in particular.

"oh he only dummy farmed 10,000 kills, that's fine".

"She dummy farmed 11,000 kills. Ban her!"

I think it would be more appropriate to ban them all or leave them all.
    Last edited by Perceval; 10-03-2016 at 02:40 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perceval For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

"He didn't much tho".

Comment of the year 2016.
    Now let's all dummy farm!

But really, I don't consider dummy farming 150,000 kills much but the last person that tried to got banned :/

There's this issue with selective banning. Needs to stop. Especially since permission to dummy farm hasn't been given to anyone in particular.

"oh he only dummy farmed 10,000 kills, that's fine".

"She dummy farmed 11,000 kills. Ban her!"
    I don't know whats your point to insult me. If you want go dummy dude just go and do it. And that's true he didn't 10k or so. Whats difference? That his 70k are legit not like dummy farmers. If i was in lb and dummy farmers tryna kick me few hours before season end then sorry but i would dummy 2-3k also to stay and get banner this season. Dummying isn't ban able but STG can reset kdr. Why they don't do it? Ask them instead taking it out on people.
    Last edited by resurrected; 10-03-2016 at 02:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

I don't know whats your point to insult me. If you want go dummy dude just go and do it. And that's true he didn't 10k or so. Whats difference? That his 75k are legit not like dummy farmers. If i was in lb and dummy farmers tryna kick me few hours before season end then sorry but i would dummy 2-3k also to stay and get banner this season. Dummying isn't ban able but STG can reset kdr. Why they don't do it? Ask them instead taking it out on people.
    Where did I insult you? Where did I take anything out on you?

"Its OK to dummy farm to keep a leaderboard position". That kind of logic is why dummy farming is so abundant.
    Last edited by Perceval; 10-03-2016 at 02:36 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Where did I insult you? Where did I take anything out on you?
    Read first sentences of your comment. Yes it insult me personally. I don't wish to making sarcastic fun of me in any way. I said true and don't need to rage about it. I bet you would do same. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Read first sentences of your comment. Yes it insult me personally. I don't wish to making sarcastic fun of me in any way. I said true and don't need to rage about it. I bet you would do same. Thanks
    You lost the bet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

*eating popcorn* *watching drama thread*

Error 404 not found

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoism View Post
    *eating popcorn* *watching drama thread*
    It easily happen when someone put in a fire.