Thread: Enchantress is a bit confusing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Enchantress is a bit confusing

There are a ton of builds and it seems like there are a bunch of arguing whih ones are better than others compared to pvp and pve.
    So i wanted to make a mage to see what it is like and i dont really know what to follow.
    I will not ever be doing pvp, so i kind of want help with leveling (gear) and what stats and skills to put my points into.
    I want a build or guideline that will be fun, i like running right into the group of enemies and doing aoe damage? I know my ideas are a bit jumbled but if anybosy could help out it would be appreciated

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

In PvE, you need at least 3 heal, IMO. You need max buffs. 1 shield. After you have those, do 1 on both ice, 3-6 light, 3-6 fire, 1-6 drain, and 0 on both debuffs. After you max light/drain/fire/heal, max frostbite, then put points on weakness, no specific need on it. And then do one on res. After that max the other ice. If you don't want the debuff, put all points on damage spells, then onto mana shield.

P.S. Sorry about the double post, didn't think both would fit on one post off the STS app. ^.^
    Last edited by Zapoke; 09-27-2011 at 02:33 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zapoke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Best thing to do with PvE mages, most levels, is pure int. You can switch to strength or dex whenever you can get enough m/s to keep mana to a maximum.
    Best gear:
    1-4(none)
    5-9 Alchemist or sorcerer crafted robes. No best weapon.
    10-20 Alchemist or sorcerer Robes. I use flaming fireblasters for aoe fire damage, but toyman is best damage.
    21-29 Sandstone int wand sets are the best for these levels. I recommend using earthquake for extra armor.
    30-40 Best (for leveling) is brainfreeze. Voodoo is also good to level 44, but don't buy the doll.
    41-49 Best is Isis pinks. Don't over spend, though.
    50 Shadow or Cosmos is best.
    51-55 IMO, mega mage wand set. 44+ regen is amazing.
    56-60 (haven't tested)

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Zapoke; 09-27-2011 at 02:31 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zapoke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow thanks! This was exactly what i was looking for, a very well guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

What level are you currently at? When it comes to skills I recommend putting points into heal, buffs, and damage spells at early levels, but make sure you're getting your de-buffs maxed out by the time you hit AO3. It's important to support your team using Nightmare and Weakness especially as bosses get harder. You only need 1 point on your mana shield and rez. I also think you only need 2-3 pts in your ice spells before you hit high levels. This way you can use points to max out your buffs and de-buffs. When you're past 55+ then you can put more pts into the ice spells since everything else besides rev and mana shield will be maxed out.

Rubikin | Lv 75 Enchantress
    Officer of Eclipse