End Game Guild Wars 5/5 CTF Tournament
The End-Game Guild Wars CTF Tournament
No of Teams: 16
Type: Single Elimination
Description: Level 55-61 Pocket Legends Capture the Flag style, PvP Tournament
Castle Keep Away
How to Join:
--Get 5 friends to create a team of 5 AND 1 SUB (Sub is not madatory but highly recommended.) All members must be posted, we don't want changing of teams/subs. You must continue to use the same character, no switching to alternates in or during the entire spread of this tournament.
--Go to the Competition section and create your team (please keep the names and slogans clean, thanks)
--Have your 4 other friends that are part of your team to log into the forums and join your team
--Registration has now officially closed!!!
When to play
--Matches need to be completed and a screencapture posted on the forums within 7 days of the previous; the team that shows the least effort in getting together for the match will be DSQ'd.
--At the end of the match you MUST take a screencapture of the score
--Post the screencapture of the score of the match to the Tournament thread.
***Tournament has begun!!! Check progress and match ups here:
--We'll keep track of the tournament via the Competition tracker.
--First team to get ten flag captures wins.
--We'll do our best to put teams from the same guild as far away as possible, or at least make sure you don't play your guild the very first round. In order to qualify for this all members must be tagged under the same guild, if one or more are not you will be considered seperate and not be placed apart.
1) Keep it clean.
2) Beginning the match before both sides are accounted for and agree to go will void the match.
3) Games must be passworded and agreed to be official by both parties.
4) First team to get 10 captures wins and advances so long as proof of the match is submitted to the forums under this thread. If unable to capture a screen shot, the opposing side must verify the match.
5) Once the match has begun their will be no switching of players at all, even the sub UNLESS the other side permits the sub to fil in for the lost player during a match.
6) The match must go to ten regardless of the opponents score, quitting an official match once started will result in a forfeit.
7) All matches must be played on the same map which is 5/5 Castle Keep Away
8) Do not enter the spawn room of the other team for purposes of spawn killing. Spawn killing is grounds for disqualification. (if a bear pulls u in try to exit immediately.)
9) You are not allowed to leave your base unless the match has begun.
--For the finalist team, 100 plat per team member. The sub will receive the same prize.
--For both the finalists and semi-finalists, Orange Antennae.
**Please only two teams per guld MAX, unless this does not fill up by (September 27)**
**We have waived the entrance fee, in interest of getting this thing going, 100 plat is more than enough, eh?**
**Teams must be 100% separate(can't have a player play on both teams), but subs may sub for more than one team. Subs may NOT play again in the round on any team after playing once**
YOU HAVE A CHECK MARK IF YOU HAVE ENTERED ON THE FORUMS. A "X" IF OTHERWISE.
--You should have a red checkmark by your teams name. Otherwise something or someone is missing. Contact me asap.
(2)Brilliant Dominance(Revelation 2):
(8)New Age Legends:
(11) Severed :
SeVeReD vs. Bodyguardz
COT A vs. Revelation
Daantjehs Team vs. Berd Rage - Winner faces Unity
New Age Legends vs. Chickens Invasion
Pantheon vs. Brilliant Dominance