Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: End Game Guild Wars 5/5 CTF Tournament

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

out of those two posts, one is 100% true.

Senior Member Everyone'sFavMage's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Hehe...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otukura View Post
    9-6, dtf was gloating about how it was such an easy win
    We all see him as a nice caring guy but in actuality the dudes a jerk if this is true. So glad he had to eat his own words

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Umm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otukura View Post
    9-6, dtf was gloating about how it was such an easy win
    You try too hard now, Chris. It's too easy to just simply ignore it.

Please, bring back the pro. :/
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Parth if you quit then quit please don't fake quit. "AGAIN."

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    You try too hard now, Chris. It's too easy to just simply ignore it.

Please, bring back the pro. :/
    Arnt you the college guy that told everyone you quit yet still managed to level to 76 and still lingers here in forums 24/7........

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Seminole For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everyone'sFavMage View Post
    Parth if you quit then quit please don't fake quit. "AGAIN."
    Have you seen me online? I encourage you to find me online once or twice this past week or two. Coming from the guy that quits every other month, I cannot take that seriously.

Well, you can attempt to instigate more, but I will not be bothered. ^__^

@Seminole

Also, please look at the day I hit L76, then look at the date that I post. 4-5 posts a day are hardly lingering the forums 24/7. Sometimes, I don't even post at all many days.

Your trolls aren't that good, Otu is much better than you are. Thus, please try to brush up those skills if you're going to attempt to instigate and trolls.
    Last edited by Zeus; 11-29-2012 at 01:29 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Have you seen me online? I encourage you to find me online once or twice this past week or two. Coming from the guy that quits every other month, I cannot take that seriously.

Well, you can attempt to instigate more, but I will not be bothered. ^__^

@Seminole

Also, please look at the day I hit L76, then look at the date that I post. 4-5 posts a day are hardly lingering the forums 24/7. Sometimes, I don't even post at all many days.

Your trolls aren't that good, Otu is much better than you are. Thus, please try to brush up those skills if you're going to attempt to instigate and trolls.
    Your on more then I am and I'm in 9th grade. Usually when people get offended they claim troll troll troll. Yet its not the case. I would say its more fact fact fact. I havent even managed to level to 76. Stop claiming you quit, you didnt! Your still here, and still talking to me! still playing. Thats all im saying, not trying to troll.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seminole View Post
    Your on more then I am and I'm in 9th grade. Usually when people get offended they claim troll troll troll. Yet its not the case. I would say its more fact fact fact. I havent even managed to level to 76. Stop claiming you quit, you didnt! Your still here, and still talking to me! still playing. Thats all im saying, not trying to troll.
    Count the hours that I have been on this past week, week before that, and week before that. It should account to zero, so please explain the logic? You're stacking evidence that simply is not there. I'm not offended, I just can't take you seriously considering that everything you have posted is always negative, like you have something against everyone.

The only time you do post, it's usually to spread more negativity.

I reached 76 within 2-3 days of the campaign release and have been online a total of 3-4 times before that. The correct term is that I have been inactive, if you want to pick at technicalities. I'm not still playing, prove that I am, because honestly, I am not.

Anyways, what business is it of yours if I do decide to come back? Is it your decision to decide my periods of inactivity and activity? I believe that choice still rests in my hands, so your opinion does not matter to me.

I should make it clear, for the time being, I am inactive in game, but relatively active on forums (may post a few times a day). I hope that is specific enough for you? I believe I stated that in the post as well.
    Last edited by Zeus; 11-29-2012 at 10:51 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Count the hours that I have been on this past week, week before that, and week before that. It should account to zero, so please explain the logic? You're stacking evidence that simply is not there. I'm not offended, I just can't take you seriously considering that everything you have posted is always negative, like you have something against everyone.

The only time you do post, it's usually to spread more negativity.

I reached 76 within 2-3 days of the campaign release and have been online a total of 3-4 times before that. The correct term is that I have been inactive, if you want to pick at technicalities. I'm not still playing, prove that I am, because honestly, I am not.

Anyways, what business is it of yours if I do decide to come back? Is it your decision to decide my periods of inactivity and activity? I believe that choice still rests in my hands, so your opinion does not matter to me.

I should make it clear, for the time being, I am inactive in game, but relatively active on forums (may post a few times a day). I hope that is specific enough for you? I believe I stated that in the fridge as well.
    Dont get mad man, all I thought was that you quit. So I asked a question. Didnt mean to get you all hot headed. Hope all that college school work isnt getting to you. You seemed a bit stressed, play some PL. Level up another 76, and put him into retirement as well.

Oh and I just thought it was comical how you claim you quit but yet you are fully capped, gave away nothing, and still linger around forums 24/7. So i had to put you out there.

I tend to stay away from negativity. Yet at the same time I hate people who act fake, whichis why I tend to say things spur of the moment. So sorry if sometimes I can be a bit aggressive but I have nothing against anyone here
    Last edited by Seminole; 11-29-2012 at 02:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Dont get mad man, all I thought was that you quit. So I asked a question. Didnt mean to get you all hot headed. Hope all that college school work isnt getting to you. You seemed a bit stressed, play some PL. Level up another 76, and put him into retirement as well.

Oh and I just thought it was comical how you claim you quit but yet you are fully capped, gave away nothing, and still linger around forums 24/7. So i had to put you out there.

I tend to stay away from negativity. Yet at the same time I hate people who act fake, whichis why I tend to say things spur of the moment. So sorry if sometimes I can be a bit aggressive but I have nothing against anyone here
    Giving away stuff is not my style when I quit. I didn't do it in runescape, won't do it now.

Why should I after dedicated time to the game? College is going great though, I just don't appreciate your hyperboles.

I used to post ~20 posts per day, now I post barely 4-5 times, some days I barely post at all. I don't play the game anymore, nobody sees me on, and if they do, it's usually just to collect holiday items and then I'm gone again.

I did say in my thread that I would linger around forums for a bit until I quit, so I don't see why you're getting worked up about it. I was very open about my intentions, so I don't see where you are pulling your misguided information from. Would you like me to quote the thread for you so you can re-read it?

Like I said, it shouldn't matter to you, so run along Seminole.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Wow, looking back this must have been an epic match. Doll leading rev 112 kills, and Kelly leading team unity 73 kills and 4 caps. I would pay to see this.
    And me with 7 caps. At one time i ran down the left side of map with 3 unity members and was able to fireblast them away as i ran solo to score a cap. Now days you die in one combo. Good times .. we all played are best that game. It came down to kanital running up left side and able to take both me and dtf out to score as dollow was only a few secs from final cap. This was almost a 10:10 game.
    nobounds(flawless), voted best pally twice. Player in the most epic CTF. Retired from guild unity, revelation. Founder of guild Restoration. Tribe master of Shadow Dragons.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Giving away stuff is not my style when I quit. I didn't do it in runescape, won't do it now.

Why should I after dedicated time to the game? College is going great though, I just don't appreciate your hyperboles.

I used to post ~20 posts per day, now I post barely 4-5 times, some days I barely post at all. I don't play the game anymore, nobody sees me on, and if they do, it's usually just to collect holiday items and then I'm gone again.

I did say in my thread that I would linger around forums for a bit until I quit, so I don't see why you're getting worked up about it. I was very open about my intentions, so I don't see where you are pulling your misguided information from. Would you like me to quote the thread for you so you can re-read it?

Like I said, it shouldn't matter to you, so run along Seminole.
    Giimme all your stuff, and run I shall.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Giimme all your stuff, and run I shall.
    Fail troll is a fail troll.

U just don't know when to stop. Going toe-to-toe with a guy who is far more respected than u, smarter, older etc. is just pure stupidity. It would've been better for u just to shut up and admit ur defeat so it wouldn't have lead to this situation in which u have been totally owned by Parth.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    Fail troll is a fail troll.

U just don't know when to stop. Going toe-to-toe with a guy who is far more respected than u, smarter, older etc. is just pure stupidity. It would've been better for u just to shut up and admit ur defeat so it wouldn't have lead to this situation in which u have been totally owned by Parth.
    Hey buddy, it was a joke. It was my way of kindly ending the conversation because the back and forth endless arguing was getting us nowhere. Your ever-lasting love for "Parth" seems to be blinding your sense of humor. Why dont you do yourself a favor and wipe your nose off, and stop trying to gain rep by sticking up for a pixel. I call things how it is, the guy claimed he quit, yet is always on, and is always on forums. So i questioned him. It was nothing more then that. Aint my fault you both are both on menopause. Jheesh, seriously hope Im not this obsessed over video-gaMES and my "rep" when Im as old as you two.

Consider this; the guy has a history of claiming to quit only to keep returning. The man said he quit PL , but repeatedely comes to forums to post on irrelevant post not pertaining to him at all. The man caps to 76, im not even 76, so obviously he is passionate about playing and maintaining his character. The man has all his gear all his stuff, gave nothing to his friends. The man gets angered at me for asking a simple question. Why would he care so much if he wants nothing more to do with PL? Why come to forums at all if you "quit"? Why not private message all your friends instead of starting useless fights over a simple question? Theres only one answer, that is that he obviously has plans to return, which is why he is so passionate about this topic.I can keep going on and on but its irelevant, this is a stupid topic to talk about imho which is why i tried to end the convo. Didnt mean to troll tho lol peace out!
    Last edited by Seminole; 11-29-2012 at 04:29 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Hey buddy, it was a joke. It was my way of kindly ending the conversation because the back and forth endless arguing was getting us nowhere. Your ever-lasting love for "Parth" seems to be blinding your sense of humor. Why dont you do yourself a favor and wipe your nose off, and stop trying to gain rep by sticking up for a pixel. I call things how it is, the guy claimed he quit, yet is always on, and is always on forums. So i questioned him. It was nothing more then that. Aint my fault you both are both on menopause. Jheesh, seriously hope Im not this obsessed over video-gaMES and my "rep" when Im as old as you two.
    So, it was ur 'funny' way to end that 'going nowhere argument'. Yes, for u it went nowhere as u were getting ound by Parth. I do not love Parth, I just have a huge respect towards him as a forumer and as a player. Oh believe me, my sense of humor is right here but it ain't tingling as I see u trying to save ur face by being funny as u TROLLD OMGOMGOMGLMFAO.

Ur biggest mistake throughout that 'argument' with Parth is that u base ur arguments by ur feelings, not logic. For u saying I posted just to gain rep falls into same category. I was (and still am) part of the long-term forumer's "down with the rep" movement and I made a petition in a rough manner just to stir and rattle the cage a bit even though I knew I could risk my whole account by doing so.

And yes, Parth has quit PL. There's a difference between playing a game and being on forums. I had a break from PL during Spring but I was still on the forums. Why? Because it's fun to be here. Before questioning people get ur facts straight and yet again, base ur arguments on logic and not how u 'think it is'.

And ur ending with all that tough guy talk is so entertaining and shows how incapable u are for long-term arguing. A model example of a raging kiddo trying to be so cool and funny.
    Last edited by dudetus; 11-29-2012 at 04:30 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to dudetus For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    So, it was ur 'funny' way to end that 'going nowhere argument'. Yes, for u it went nowhere as u were getting ound by Parth. I do not love Parth, I just have a huge respect towards him as a forumer and as a player. Oh believe me, my sense of humor is right here but it ain't tingling as I see u trying to save ur face by being funny as u TROLLD OMGOMGOMGLMFAO.

Ur biggest mistake throughout that 'argument' with Parth is that u base ur arguments by ur feelings, not logic. For u saying I posted just to gain rep falls into same category. I was (and still am) part of the long-term forumer's "down with the rep" movement and I made a petition in a rough manner just to stir and rattle the cage a bit even though I knew I could risk my whole account by doing so.

And yes, Parth has quit PL. There's a difference between playing a game and being on forums. I had a break from PL during Spring but I was still on the forums. Why? Because it's fun to be here. Before questioning people get ur facts straight and yet again, base ur arguments on logic and not how u 'think it is'.

And ur ending with all that tough guy talk is so entertaining and shows how incapable u are for long-term arguing. A model example of a raging kiddo trying to be so cool and funny.
    Okay yes you have all this "respect" for Parth because you love him as a computer pixel, was with him for a long time and want to be with him forever. I get it, stop trying to sugar coat it.

Once again, yes what i said was meant to end the convo. The pure fact that you so proudly believe that I got "owned" or that Im a raging kiddo just makes no sense. It was only a convo between us about quiting that had absolutely nothing to do with you. All until you decided to come out with a cape and a S on your chest to save your buddy from a useless conversation. Which now has turned into this babble between me you and your buddy in which you are so endlessely in love with.

Give it a rest bubbo, go get a life, a job, a gf, this is a kids game. If you two cant handle a simple question from me or when others "troll you" then go jump off a cliff and get out of your perfect little fantasy world. Make a name for yourself old man. I hope you and Parth the best because seriously u two must have serious issues arguing with me over something so PETTY and pathetic. I swear, nobody can ask one of these old video game nerds a simple question without them raging on you and sending their pixel friends after you. You two are like old woman... and very emotional. Anyone have woman wear for these goons?
    Last edited by Seminole; 11-29-2012 at 05:29 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

im in if it didn't start

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

What a nice thread and remincing before it got detailed :-(

Seminole

U should get your facts straight. Parth hit 76 BEFORE he retired in game !!!!!

How is what he does or doesn't do any of your business or anyone else's. The list of things about him that u claim to know ... Well it is a tad scary and quite stalkerish.

I dont find anything in any of your posts here commical. As for your comments below are very insightful and show u really should seek counseling from your school (telling someone to jump off a cliff)

I'm sure your parents are proud they raised such a wonderful sexist bully!!

FYI if it werent for adults playing, little boys like u wouldn't have a game to play.

Now, if you don't have anything pleasant to say, don't say anything!

Give it a rest bubbo, go get a life, a job, a gf, this is a kids game. If you two cant handle a simple question from me or when others "troll you" then go jump off a cliff and get out of your perfect little fantasy world. Make a name for yourself old man. I hope you and Parth the best because seriously u two must have serious issues arguing with me over something so PETTY and pathetic. I swear, nobody can ask one of these old video game nerds a simple question without them raging on you and sending their pixel friends after you. You two are like old woman... and very emotional. Anyone have woman wear for these goons?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldawn For This Useful Post: