Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: End Game Guild Wars 5/5 CTF Tournament

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seminole View Post
    Okay yes you have all this "respect" for Parth because you love him as a computer pixel, was with him for a long time and want to be with him forever. I get it, stop trying to sugar coat it.

Once again, yes what i said was meant to end the convo. The pure fact that you so proudly believe that I got "owned" or that Im a raging kiddo just makes no sense. It was only a convo between us about quiting that had absolutely nothing to do with you. All until you decided to come out with a cape and a S on your chest to save your buddy from a useless conversation. Which now has turned into this babble between me you and your buddy in which you are so endlessely in love with.

Give it a rest bubbo, go get a life, a job, a gf, this is a kids game. If you two cant handle a simple question from me or when others "troll you" then go jump off a cliff and get out of your perfect little fantasy world. Make a name for yourself old man. I hope you and Parth the best because seriously u two must have serious issues arguing with me over something so PETTY and pathetic. I swear, nobody can ask one of these old video game nerds a simple question without them raging on you and sending their pixel friends after you. You two are like old woman... and very emotional. Anyone have woman wear for these goons?
    Out of respect for the memories in this thread, the battleground is all yours, Seminole. I hope it gave you the ego-boost you so desperately seek.

The only thing I have to say is: I did quit. It is my choice wether to give my stuff away or not, I have decided against it for the time being. I was very open in my thread. I don't have a history of "quitting"? Prove it to me?

Good day, sir. Like you said, I'm giving it a rest because according to your reasonings - I have a life, I have a job, I have a gf, and I have a car (Mercedes-Benz S500).

I'm already content with my life, are you?
    Last edited by Zeus; 11-29-2012 at 11:27 AM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Out of respect for the memories in this thread, the battleground is all yours, Seminole. I hope it gave you the ego-boost you so desperately seek.

The only thing I have to say is: I did quit. It is my choice wether to give my stuff away or not, I have decided against it for the time being. I was very open in my thread. I don't have a history of "quitting"? Prove it to me?

Good day, sir. Like you said, I'm giving it a rest because according to your reasonings - I have a life, I have a job, I have a gf, and I have a car (Mercedes S500).

I'm already content with my life, are you?
    *Gives Apollo some "woman wear".* Now your life is truly complete.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to StompArtist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    *Gives Apollo some "woman wear".* Now your life is truly complete.
    LOL

Stomp, you always know how to lighten up an argument! <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Why S500 D:? No S65 AMG?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noodleleg View Post
    Why S500 D:? No S65 AMG?
    Those things are ridiculously expensive, being priced at 140k+

Plus, I'm rather content with my s500, AMG sports package and gas guzzling V8 that only accepts premium fuel. -__-" (Obviously wasn't thinking about gas when I bought it.)

That being said, I really want to own an S600/S600 Guard. My uncle has one of those and they are pure power wrapped around in a tank's body.

Senior Member Everyone'sFavMage's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Lawl.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Okay yes you have all this "respect" for Parth because you love him as a computer pixel, was with him for a long time and want to be with him forever. I get it, stop trying to sugar coat it.

Once again, yes what i said was meant to end the convo. The pure fact that you so proudly believe that I got "owned" or that Im a raging kiddo just makes no sense. It was only a convo between us about quiting that had absolutely nothing to do with you. All until you decided to come out with a cape and a S on your chest to save your buddy from a useless conversation. Which now has turned into this babble between me you and your buddy in which you are so endlessely in love with.

Give it a rest bubbo, go get a life, a job, a gf, this is a kids game. If you two cant handle a simple question from me or when others "troll you" then go jump off a cliff and get out of your perfect little fantasy world. Make a name for yourself old man. I hope you and Parth the best because seriously u two must have serious issues arguing with me over something so PETTY and pathetic. I swear, nobody can ask one of these old video game nerds a simple question without them raging on you and sending their pixel friends after you. You two are like old woman... and very emotional. Anyone have woman wear for these goons?
    It's different to respect someone and loving someone. As a smart 9th grader u should be aware of that. And my life is broken because Parth is leaving? Sure he has been a very renowned forum member and a great player overall but things in PL world have no real affect in my real life.

I jumped in to the convo because of ur offensive and disrespectful tone. I like to slap around arrogant kiddo's such as u and u are making this for me too easy.

And about me and my life? I am 19 years old fellow from Finland. I work at a local furniture company and study economics at a local uni and I have been in a happy relationship with my amazing gf (soon to be wife I hope) for 4 years now. See? Another of ur argument is broken once again because u base ur arguments on how u feel like and not on logic.

Speaking of child's games, how do u think STS keeps their game running? By magical elfpowder? We adults are the ones who u should be thanking as we make it possible for u and the other f2p continue playing for free. This is a mobile MMO, not Winnie The Pooh's Honeyhunt. U would be surprised how many adults do play STS games and MMOs in general.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Yah ^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

pew pew pew pew

shots fired

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    It's different to respect someone and loving someone. As a smart 9th grader u should be aware of that. And my life is broken because Parth is leaving? Sure he has been a very renowned forum member and a great player overall but things in PL world have no real affect in my real life.

I jumped in to the convo because of ur offensive and disrespectful tone. I like to slap around arrogant kiddo's such as u and u are making this for me too easy.

And about me and my life? I am 19 years old fellow from Finland. I work at a local furniture company and study economics at a local uni and I have been in a happy relationship with my amazing gf (soon to be wife I hope) for 4 years now. See? Another of ur argument is broken once again because u base ur arguments on how u feel like and not on logic.

Speaking of child's games, how do u think STS keeps their game running? By magical elfpowder? We adults are the ones who u should be thanking as we make it possible for u and the other f2p continue playing for free. This is a mobile MMO, not Winnie The Pooh's Honeyhunt. U would be surprised how many adults do play STS games and MMOs in general.
    Okay so you slap kids around because of what they say on the internet? Wow your a real big tough guy. I hope you feel great now that everyone knows your a child beater. Do this world a favor and dont have any children. If you already have one then hopefully he wont turn out to be as arrogant and a child beater like their loser father. I would like to see how you fair against someone your own size.

Yes this is a mobile MMO, but a kid game nonetheless. Expect to have arrogant comments thrown your way. If you cant handle a simple thing like me asking someone if they quit then you need to re-evaluate yourself, your life, and get some really good counseling.

Oh and you may have support from this little fantasy world your in. However keep in mind that at the end of the day this is the internet and those supporting you could very well be child beaters like yourself. If you cant handle little petty comments then I hate to see how you are in real life. Seriously get lost.

Apollo, that last thing I said "give me all your stuff and run I shall" was really meant to end our convo so we didnt have to go through this endless arguing about something so silly. until of course superman aka kid beater decided to chime on in. No hard feelings, I do have alot to learn I'll admit, especially how my "tone" comes across in writing but wasnt trying to troll you.
    Last edited by Seminole; 11-29-2012 at 09:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Okay so you slap kids around because of what they say on the internet? Wow your a real big tough guy. I hope you feel great now that everyone knows your a child beater. Do this world a favor and dont have any children. If you already have one then hopefully he wont turn out to be as arrogant and a child beater like their loser father. I would like to see how you fair against someone your own size.

Yes this is a mobile MMO, but a kid game nonetheless. Expect to have arrogant comments thrown your way. If you cant handle a simple thing like me asking someone if they quit then you need to re-evaluate yourself, your life, and get some really good counseling.

Oh and you may have support from this little fantasy world your in. However keep in mind that at the end of the day this is the internet and those supporting you could very well be child beaters like yourself. If you cant handle little petty comments then I hate to see how you are in real life. Seriously get lost.

Apollo, that last thing I said "give me all your stuff and run I shall" was really meant to end our convo so we didnt have to go through this endless arguing about something so silly. until of course superman aka kid beater decided to chime on in. No hard feelings, I do have alot to learn I'll admit, especially how my "tone" comes across in writing but wasnt trying to troll you.
    Pm'd you, as this is not the place to post more. It's a thread that is currently being tarnished by our posts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

How did I miss this fun thread? Thanks Chris.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

np, wouldn't want anyone to miss it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

You didn't pm me about it,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

you're not anyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Oh STHAWP it u

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Glad you all are entertained. To me I just dont know why Apollo got so mad at me for asking him if he was that college guy that claimed he quit. Seemed to be a very open-ended sincere question. Also dont know why his fan club jumped on me like they did. I was just confused, thought he quit forever, and wanted to say welcome back! Instead I got all this info about how hes a multi millionaire that attends a rich college, owns a benz, and how I am such a rude person and a troller and how his friend beats on small kids blah blah blah blah. He must have been pretty furious or in a real bad mood!
    Last edited by Seminole; 11-30-2012 at 02:24 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

He must have been pretty furious or in a real bad mood!
    Actually, I think you caught him in a good mood.

It could have been multi-billionaire and a Lamborghini instead.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Lol...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Glad you all are entertained. To me I just dont know why Apollo got so mad at me for asking him if he was that college guy that claimed he quit. Seemed to be a very open-ended sincere question. Also dont know why his fan club jumped on me like they did. I was just confused, thought he quit forever, and wanted to say welcome back! Instead I got all this info about how hes a multi millionaire that attends a rich college, owns a benz, and how I am such a rude person and a troller and how his friend beats on small kids blah blah blah blah. He must have been pretty furious or in a real bad mood!
    I miss this guy!

And Chris! His ban was so silent. :/