Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Upgrade Crafting Inventory!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie AL View Post
    Well you need abit of Time.

Just make everyday the Story Quest and you can buy for 100 Tokens 25 Inventory Spaces. that will take abit. Also i got another way, one my Channel.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHuro0mo4Os
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHuro0mo4Os

*Only if you want, doesent Mean you have to!
    U cant buy crafting inv frm story token

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Varophia View Post
    Hello Sts. When Arlorian Twilight go alive, please can u upgrade Crafting Inventory to 500? I think much people didn't want spend Gold, Platinum or Real money for upgrade Crafting Inventory.
    I'm 13 years old, my mom and my daddy didn't want spend real money for a game. It's not a Economic problem, they just don't want spend money.
    Please Devs, read.
    (Sorry for my english guys)
    Jst farm hard during event, merch stuffs, farm arena/glintstone/underhul/new expansion maps. U can easily buy enough crafting inv slot kits. Gl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Guys stop calling me lazy... is not funny! I just don't want spend my money for a Crafting Inventory... I'm not lazy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Varophia View Post
    Guys stop calling me lazy... is not funny! I just don't want spend my money for a Crafting Inventory... I'm not lazy.
    Hi! I understand why you're annoyed. But remember you don't have to unlock all 500 ^-^ maybe 100-150 will do just fine? You just need to clear a little more often than the 500 people. Events will be a pain given all the energy essences and eventual recipes but they should still be manageable unless you're a hardcore farmer! Just craft all the jewels you need (except the cheaper ones if you need them, just buy the high tier versions on auc ).

It'd be very hard to give up 1.4m on this for me as well :/ I haven't forgotten how hard it was to earn gold before my first event T_T
    (still kinda is but it's probably due to my laziness xp)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvildfire View Post
    Hi! I understand why you're annoyed. But remember you don't have to unlock all 500 ^-^ maybe 100-150 will do just fine? You just need to clear a little more often than the 500 people. Events will be a pain given all the energy essences and eventual recipes but they should still be manageable unless you're a hardcore farmer! Just craft all the jewels you need (except the cheaper ones if you need them, just buy the high tier versions on auc ).

It'd be very hard to give up 1.4m on this for me as well :/ I haven't forgotten how hard it was to earn gold before my first event T_T
    (still kinda is but it's probably due to my laziness xp)
    Almeno tu wild mi comprendi;-;

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

When i started this game on valentines day i sold candies to get my lepre.
    I know how hard it is hard to farm gold in the intial stages but u better get used to it, dont blame STS complaining about the system they have given, u said that ur parents dont want u to spend money on a game likewise they too think that not to make the game completely free.
    U said u r 13 so, i dont think u have the complete knowledge about how a business runs.
    Its better u get used to the hard way of the game instead of asking for one particular thing which isnt too tough to earn.
    Or like my other frnds said... This game isnt for u.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    New players need to deal with it.period

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk
    Can some one remake the persons invt to 25-,- she wont be saying that if you where is the same boat!
    I was luck myne was 500 playing for 2 years now
    Anyway sts need to keep the game plesent for the players to keep playing the traderspermit already p*ses of some people and then haveing to deal with this think so 1st day playing took an month+ to level another month to get a lepro and THEN finnely you could start farming but wait then u have to de with low lock prices and every othere run probs with invt theas all make the game uplesint for some but ehhh what do i know im not a "big head ego pro"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
    Can some one remake the persons invt to 25-,- she wont be saying that if you where is the same boat!
    I was luck myne was 500 playing for 2 years now
    Anyway sts need to keep the game plesent for the players to keep playing the traderspermit already p*ses of some people and then haveing to deal with this think so 1st day playing took an month+ to level another month to get a lepro and THEN finnely you could start farming but wait then u have to de with low lock prices and every othere run probs with invt theas all make the game uplesint for some but ehhh what do i know im not a "big head ego pro"
    Everything starts from 0 you must work hard if you want to get some stuff, you still complain when everything is handed out to you sts already said they won't give it for free anymore coz it takes so much data on the server think about it for a second if sts did it free anytime what do u think of those people making extra toons just for the name saving they'll make tons of them all with 500 craft inventory but wont use it just reserving the name, the system would overload did you think about that? Examine first before blabbering nonsense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Everything starts from 0 you must work hard if you want to get some stuff, you still complain when everything is handed out to you sts already said they won't give it for free anymore coz it takes so much data on the server think about it for a second if sts did it free anytime what do u think of those people making extra toons just for the name saving they'll make tons of them all with 500 craft inventory but wont use it just reserving the name, the system would overload did you think about that? Examine first before blabbering nonsense.

I thought you were saying #itsjustagame?

Anyways, it is kinda unfair that all old players get 500 crafting slot for free, and not having to "work for it" like you ask him to do.

As for the toon people used to hold names, you think no one hold names prior to the crafting inventory addition? FYI, all of those toons/accounts also have 500 crafting inv, thought it's not being used.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Where in my post did i state thar theg sould give 500...? Pleas do highlight. And the can atleast start them off with 100..try farming with 25

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eugene9707 View Post
    I thought you were saying #itsjustagame?

Anyways, it is kinda unfair that all old players get 500 crafting slot for free, and not having to "work for it" like you ask him to do.

As for the toon people used to hold names, you think no one hold names prior to the crafting inventory addition? FYI, all of those toons/accounts also have 500 crafting inv, thought it's not being used.
    Not my problem sts handles game issues not me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Where in my post did i state thar theg sould give 500...? Pleas do highlight. And the can atleast start them off with 100..try farming with 25
    Tell that to sts they decide everything it's their game their company.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Not my problem sts handles game issues not me.

Next tine before posting put yourself in that persons shoes cause its clear u only care about your self and not the othere players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Next tine before posting put yourself in that persons shoes cause its clear u only care about your self and not the othere players
    Next time farm for it climb your way up instead of complaining that's how games work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Next time farm for it climb your way up instead of complaining that's how games work.

So, you will be perfectly fine, knowing that 90% of the game population got it for free yet you have to farm/climb your way up for it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eugene9707 View Post
    So, you will be perfectly fine, knowing that 90% of the game population got it for free yet you have to farm/climb your way up for it?
    Sigh -_- just couldn't understand aye? Sts already stated their reason's for it isn't that clearly enough for you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Sigh -_- just couldn't understand aye? Sts already stated their reason's for it isn't that clearly enough for you?

AND THATS WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT. For sts to see that players cant stand it and it should be looked into and tryde to in proof the problimthey arnt asking for 500 of the start they just want 75 or 100 But THEN some people who are negtive and all thy care about is them self who cant see from another persons perspective goto say no to it REMBER It takes one man to start a revalotion but it takes a crowd to put it in effect

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Ofcourse you can buy Inventory Space from Token.

we r not Talking about Crafting, because we allready have 500 Craftings Inv. next time think about, what you write. ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

AND THATS WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT. For sts to see that players cant stand it and it should be looked into and tryde to in proof the problimthey arnt asking for 500 of the start they just want 75 or 100 But THEN some people who are negtive and all thy care about is them self who cant see from another persons perspective goto say no to it REMBER It takes one man to start a revalotion but it takes a crowd to put it in effect
    Uhhh couldn't completely understand what your saying no offense, as I've said before sts will decide on what on needs to be done if they'll do something about it it's they're company they make the call not you or anyone else they're the boss not us so just wait period.

Last edited by nightmaresmoke; 10-06-2016 at 06:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie AL View Post
    Ofcourse you can buy Inventory Space from Token.

we r not Talking about Crafting, because we allready have 500 Craftings Inv. next time think about, what you write. ty
    Lol, all of them talking about crafting inventory.