Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Upgrade Crafting Inventory!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
    AND THATS WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT. For sts to see that players cant stand it and it should be looked into and tryde to in proof the problimthey arnt asking for 500 of the start they just want 75 or 100 But THEN some people who are negtive and all thy care about is them self who cant see from another persons perspective goto say no to it REMBER It takes one man to start a revalotion but it takes a crowd to put it in effect
    Dude, you can buy that crafting inventory from auction. Before, they only purchasable via platinum, but now STS made it tradable so all of peoples can access it. STS already generous enough to give all of the eggs, set, etc. They need to earn some money to keep the servers running.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horme View Post
    Dude, you can buy that crafting inventory from auction. Before, they only purchasable via platinum, but now STS made it tradable so all of peoples can access it. STS already generous enough to give all of the eggs, set, etc. They need to earn some money to keep the servers running.
    again how does a new player earn some money ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Uhhm by farming? All started from nothing including me heck back when i started there where no lepre no elixirs no hisha etc.. all inventory are just one just 500 unlike now they're separated l, liquidating things is a pain unlike now which is a breeze. So before complaining better think again of what old players have to gone through you new players have it easy now everything is handed out to you with enough perseverance you can get anything what you want.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    Uhhm by farming? All started from nothing including me heck back when i started there where no lepre no elixirs no hisha etc.. all inventory are just one just 500 unlike now they're separated l, liquidating things is a pain unlike now which is a breeze. So before complaining better think again of what old players have to gone through you new players have it easy now everything is handed out to you with enough perseverance you can get anything what you want.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk
    If i may add i have been olaying 2 years yep thats counts as a "new player" in your post u did not add anything to farm at the moment rember we are aiming for 200k for a lepro what would u recomebd them to farm?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

This is kind of P2W games dude, 100% free player won't get easily playing like they wish, need to work hard. That's why platinum exist for peoples that wanna get all of the feature instantly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Umm, this thread really isn't getting anyone anywhere... it's just nubs and pros yelling at each other. Being somewhere in the middle I understand both sides of the argument, and both have valid points, but both are getting a little too defensive of their position on the issue. Now, there is another solution that I'm surprised nobody has said yet... Just do free platinum offers. With less than an hour of work, you can easily make 105 platinum, which will buy you 7 crafting inventory kits, so you will have a total of 200 crafting inventory slots. I would recommend that you stay away from any and every survey, and just do the download and run an app offers. You can delete the app afterwards, and most don't take long to download. Good luck!

Something has to be liked to be valuable...
    But to be loved you have to be PRICELESS!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yeldarbroz View Post
    Umm, this thread really isn't getting anyone anywhere... it's just nubs and pros yelling at each other. Being somewhere in the middle I understand both sides of the argument, and both have valid points, but both are getting a little too defensive of their position on the issue. Now, there is another solution that I'm surprised nobody has said yet... Just do free platinum offers. With less than an hour of work, you can easily make 105 platinum, which will buy you 7 crafting inventory kits, so you will have a total of 200 crafting inventory slots. I would recommend that you stay away from any and every survey, and just do the download and run an app offers. You can delete the app afterwards, and most don't take long to download. Good luck!
    That is one solution , but the problim is the dont work for every one or they only work every 4-5 trys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

If i may add i have been olaying 2 years yep thats counts as a "new player" in your post u did not add anything to farm at the moment rember we are aiming for 200k for a lepro what would u recomebd them to farm?
    Instead of being here in forums why not start farming in-game savvy?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Instead of being here in forums why not start farming in-game savvy?
    Lol ,way do you keep ignoreing my qestion about what should they farm?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Lol ,way do you keep ignoreing my qestion about what should they farm?
    Lel duh its up to the player where he/she would farm, and plus what are you still doing here are you that hard headed?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Lel duh its up to the player where he/she would farm, and plus what are you still doing here are you that hard headed?
    Weard that we dont get along we both like the same stuf drawing anime and web surfing meh
    Up to the player ? I wish its up to the econemy.btw did you incount for all the inportint items player keeps there
    Fangs for glint set dont u need almost a 100+ for helm
    Enegry escencse
    Jewels
    Planer escences
    Event escences ect. Theas y need to craft portals with
    Theas are like key items you cant let go of and im sure there are tons i missd
    O yea and that stuf u need for orc armor quest that u cant stash ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Weard that we dont get along we both like the same stuf drawing anime and web surfing meh
    Up to the player ? I wish its up to the econemy.btw did you incount for all the inportint items player keeps there
    Fangs for glint set dont u need almost a 100+ for helm
    Enegry escencse
    Jewels
    Planer escences
    Event escences ect. Theas y need to craft portals with
    Theas are like key items you cant let go of and im sure there are tons i missd
    O yea and that stuf u need for orc armor quest that u cant stash ?
    -_-

Name:  facedesk.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  49.7 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

I'm not going to get into this argument, but it should be quite doable for you to get more crafting slots. Old players' inventory and crafting slots were merged together, making even less space at the start, yet no one complained. Now, with already double the space than the vets, y'all are complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Varophia View Post
    I (don't) want spend 1.4m or 1.9m for a Crafting Inventory. I think for 1.4-9m I can buy better things
    If you value crafting slots, then that should be something you spend on. It is a choice. If you want gear, get gear, but don't come on forums complaining about "equal crafting rights" when you had the choice. If you say you can buy "better things", then why are you even here? As stated numerous times above, the new players have it easy. Instead of complaining you should be thanking STS for giving you an easy way out.

PS: The free plat idea is a great one. And even if it does take "4-5" tries to get one to work (which is an utter lie - I've made 300 plat in 1 1/2 hours...), it would still be beneficial. You could easily get extra slots by doing it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to blazerdd For This Useful Post:

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #54
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

We are well aware of this issue. We put in tradable crafting inventory slots so you can get them without paying plat. We're comfortable with how this stands.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: