Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default OVER: Winners announced

Hey guys!
    First of all I wanna make clear that all of the following points must be precisely fulfilled, if your entry does not meet my requirements, it doesnīt count.

1.) WHAT DOES THE WINNER GET?
    1st Place: Mishi Egg or an awesome original name, the winner can decide what he prefers
    2nd Place: Abaddon Egg

2.) BACKGROUND:
    I have recently started a Youtube channel and I need a good Logo/Emblem!
    Notice, once you have entered all copyrights obey to me!

3.) WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO SUCESSFULLY ENTER THIS CONTEST?
    Basically there are only 2 things to do, first of all subscribe to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGE...mA-tmve7RxJIgw

Secondly and way more important, design a Logo, the name of my channel is Zusay. The Logo must be high quality, a square and totally be created by yourself. Donīt just copy and paste any picture from the internet.
    Whether you use the full name "Zusay", just the "Z" or for example "Z & y" is all up to you, it just need to be linked to the name Zusay in any way. Just as an example, here is a logo of a famous Youtuber named Y-Titty: https://lh3.ggpht.com/levldyGo9vl78C...zRR-UimIA=w300
    (just as an inspiration, doesnīt need to look close to this)

4.) WHERE DO I SEND MY PICTURE TO?
    Iīd like to receive all entries to the email: zusay10@gmail.com, if you donīt want to send it via email for any reason pm me here and we will surely find another way to connect. Make sure to leave your IGN in the email. I will keep this thread upgraded with the name of the people who have already entered.

5.) DEADLINE?
    Iīll set the deadline to 30th of October, thatīs about 3 weeks from the launch of this thread. To be exact it will close at 6pm (UTC + 1)

6.) PARTICIPANTS:
    -IGN: Ninthplague
    -IGN: DavaVunk
    -IGN: Glucq
    -IGN: Eminencr
    -IGN: Airsmokez

7.) WINNERS:
    1. Eminencr
    2.Airsmokez

If you got any questions just go ahead and ask, looking forward to your entries!
    My IGN: Kdr
    Last edited by Behoove; 10-30-2016 at 05:46 AM.