Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Weekly Update | 10/6/16 | Level Cap Raise! 2x Offers! New Store!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Niixed View Post
    The leaderboards that were removed were not truly legitimate and they certainly weren't encouraging competition, except among cheaters of course.

Until STS finds a way to guarantee that cheating can be controlled or eliminated, there's no point in having those leaderboards anyway.

In fact, their presence brought down the entire game by injecting significant negativity into the community and encouraging many otherwise honest players to engage in less than ethical behaviors.
    Athletes are getting caught in large numbers for steroid use in sports. Should we cancel the olympics, tour de france, etc.? Just a thought.
    NEW IGN: WHEELYWUNKA / WILLIWUNKA

2. The Following User Says Thank You to williwunka For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by williwunka View Post
    Athletes are getting caught in large numbers for steroid use in sports. Should we cancel the olympics, tour de france, etc.? Just a thought.
    Think about this: CTF and TDM still exist, nobody took them away. Athletes who dope shouldn't be rewarded, ever. Even if 99% of them are cheating it is still a disgrace, it is NOT ok.

Member Arlorian Realtors Association

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Niixed View Post
    Think about this: CTF and TDM still exist, nobody took them away. Athletes who dope shouldn't be rewarded, ever. Even if 99% of them are cheating it is still a disgrace, it is NOT ok.
    Think about this: The leaderboard is the olympics?
    NEW IGN: WHEELYWUNKA / WILLIWUNKA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

250k boss not problem . its comunity goal anyway.
    and tnks for 2x exp on new map.
    great job sts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

rushing all the offers now

Coalhouse

I would like to thank all those responsible, for creating realistic looking warrior weapons. Even the two-handed ones are not ridiculously oversized or pointlessly ornamented.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coalhouse For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Every new client launch is like this. You'll make it.
    I already download apps from fyber. And i didnt receive platinum yet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I like new random systeme! It's so far better than run the same maps for me. The extension is the one who remember me Pocket Legends for the design ( and it smell halloween! ) the most and i appreciate it. Sounds are nice too, I like the random boss spawn but the only bad point is i think there isn't enought types of monsters and i would like to see like "spéciale" mobs, rarest than casuals but not so much for a better gameplay and more interest, it cost nothing and add so much fun if you can catch special boss ( why not with special loots?)
    But i'm only on first stage and i heard this is harder at lower levels.. I wait to see

The best point for me, is tiers concept. It give interest to everyone for run the last content of the game and finally a "long term objectiv".
    The challenge is real and i take it!!
    Congrats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Does the graveyard gives more xp compared to underhul 3? I just cleared it the first time but even with 2x exp it didn't give out as much as underhul

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chuuwee View Post
    Does the graveyard gives more xp compared to underhul 3? I just cleared it the first time but even with 2x exp it didn't give out as much as underhul
    The graveyard gives about half of what underhul (any map ) gives per mob kill. Sadly the graveyard also does not scale after level 59, thus making leveling there an exercise in futility, especially considering that u practically need the new gear in order not to get 1 hit and have some decent speed. It feels like sts is trying to prolong the unpleasant leveling process as much as possible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    The graveyard gives about half of what underhul (any map ) gives per mob kill. Sadly the graveyard also does not scale after level 59, thus making leveling there an exercise in futility, especially considering that u practically need the new gear in order not to get 1 hit and have some decent speed. It feels like sts is trying to prolong the unpleasant leveling process as much as possible.
    Ah. Thx Jazzi. I should've counted the exp I gain before and after. I'm at lvl 57 using lvl 41 and 56 gears (i have no sets). I went in solo without any lix just to test the map. Got 1-hit 3 times from the undead rouge becoz I wasn't familiar with their attacks at first. It took me a bit longer to clear graveyard compared to normal underhul3 coz I don't want to pull to many mobs so I only clear them batch by batch. But overall I can solo the map even with old gears I just need to be aware with my timing.

Anyway.... anyone want me in their guild? I been running solo for 2 yrs. I guess it is time I go back to society lol
    P.S. I like the new maps!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quick question: People are saying the rankings will only be around for 2 weeks along with the locks, this can't be true can it?
    I know the locks but the rankings?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Question: what level do you have to be to get into the expansion? Is it some fixed level, such as lvl 54+ or do you only have to have finished the Underhul areas? or what are the requirements.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Awsome good work