Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Why make lvling to cap such a grind???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Imho, the real limit to enjoy the new content is not the level, but the ranking. Just progress with your ranking while looting new gear and grab the daily xp quests (see Goodsyntax great guides for this). It s nesrly 5k xp daily without hazzle. You will be at 61 soon without grinding tombs.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

I didn't run KT to get to, currently, level 58. We ran the last Underhul map, kill all the mobs but skip boss. With a full mixed-class Antignome party, or even mixed set/no-set party we finish in about two minutes, and just with Abaddon I get 500-600xp. The jewel haul is loads better than KT, you get material for crafting Awakening gem, and you can liquidate the junk that drops there for more than KT junk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

....Not to mention that there are A LOT of 75 gold drops in Underhul.

I've been soloing Underhul maps for the XP....it's not too difficult, and with 400-700 gold per run, it pays for the pots, so win-win.

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Epw View Post
    I also have a full time job, but i believe grinding only to lvl up for a few days wont hurt us; it will pays off at the end. You know: "Eye for an eye, teeth for a teeth." Or something like this. idk what were u expecting. Its a new lvl cap, you have to do something to hit it! Have a nice day!
    I realize that it should be done in a blink of an eye. I'm also fine spending a few weeks to level. My problem is that those weeks will have to be spent in a mind numbingly boring map like kt4. If I could efficiently level in the new maps I wouldn't be making this post.

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #45
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    I realize that it should be done in a blink of an eye. I'm also fine spending a few weeks to level. My problem is that those weeks will have to be spent in a mind numbingly boring map like kt4. If I could efficiently level in the new maps I wouldn't be making this post.
    We did double the XP in the new maps.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    double is better then nondouble u know but xD
    when i was like 46lvl i running underhul maps with my guildmates bc one mob was giving like 4xp or even more, n it was pretty easy but not too much because we all was working together
    BUT NOW XD u know but now it is 727272 times harder, n we got 2xp for mob, i know i know that we can get powders jewels n gold also running this map but u know mobs are much stronger than the rest in lower maps, but still i can get 2xp from underhul mobs, even if it is like 4 time easier:/
    i know u want good for us i see that hotfix but u know, more xp is needed if the mobs are like elite n we must wait 5minutes for one run:/ may add some bonus xp from boss? like only 30, in kt4 boss gives u some xp so why not here

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    I didn't run KT to get to, currently, level 58. We ran the last Underhul map, kill all the mobs but skip boss. With a full mixed-class Antignome party, or even mixed set/no-set party we finish in about two minutes, and just with Abaddon I get 500-600xp. The jewel haul is loads better than KT, you get material for crafting Awakening gem, and you can liquidate the junk that drops there for more than KT junk.
    Thanks for the tip ^-^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Melthyz View Post
    Why we making it such a long grind to cap this time around? Almost 17k till lvl 57... thats insane...

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    I actually got to 57 from 2 hours of xp grinding straight in last map underhul. I used no xp elixir or xp related boost.
    I got 12k xp using elixir for 1 hour at last map. it takes roughly 3-4 min to run map with 4 level 56 characters. I qm qlmowt 58 now.
    You can actually get to 61 within a day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i think grinding is troublesome but it makes the game more fun i feel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardbeg View Post
    Imho, the real limit to enjoy the new content is not the level, but the ranking. Just progress with your ranking while looting new gear and grab the daily xp quests (see Goodsyntax great guides for this). It s nesrly 5k xp daily without hazzle. You will be at 61 soon without grinding tombs.
    This is exactly what i've been trying to tell ppl. Forget levelling up because the grind for ranks is even more harder. Instead it is wiser to do the dailies for xp & then grind for ranks.
    You may end up levelling up more slowly but you are hitting 2 birds with one stone.
    All these ppl complaining about the amount of xp needed are very soon gonna complaining about the rank points needed because they are gonna be tired of the xp grind & there will be an even longer journey of ranks ahead of them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Everything is fine about the new expansion, i would level up in the new map but the thing is the mage, his attack are unpredictable, and he one shots you.(curse)
    That's kind of boring. Wasting ankhs. But great expansion, leveling doesn't matter. BOOSTING KILLS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bonjovi3223 View Post
    This is exactly what i've been trying to tell ppl. Forget levelling up because the grind for ranks is even more harder. Instead it is wiser to do the dailies for xp & then grind for ranks.
    You may end up levelling up more slowly but you are hitting 2 birds with one stone.
    All these ppl complaining about the amount of xp needed are very soon gonna complaining about the rank points needed because they are gonna be tired of the xp grind & there will be an even longer journey of ranks ahead of them.
    Good point. I wanted to rank 2 toons too :s gotta start working on it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

I think even after the doubling of the xp per mob it still feels like that there so less xp coming from the new map. Leveling in last map of underhul or in kt4 is way more effective. It would be better if the mobs wouldnt be that hard.

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Grind Underhul 2&3 kill all mobs switch map repeat
    I made two levels in A few hours no elixers

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Thanks. I guess the difficulty of the new maps just makes it not as efficient for xp gain. I just speed leveled in underhul with some friends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Considering that rank is key to the next expansion, everyone is gonna have to grind the new maps anyhows to gain rank in order to access the deeper dungeons ... so i am purely leveling up while gaining rank.
    I really cant see the point in spending 12 hours grinding kt4 or where ever, just to hit level 61, when you are gonna have to work hard on the new maps in order to move through the ranks.
    Apprentice is 2k points
    Acolyte is 6k points
    Advocate is 16k points (where im at just gaining level 60 after roughly 16 hours gameplay continuous grinding new maps)
    Disciple im not sure how many points .... im guessing around 36k points?
    So its a loooong old stretch to rise through those ranks?

While leveling in new maps everyone i know has made a heap of gold, is leveling up nicely, and gaining rank, looting gear, all at the same time. Plus of course you get to experience the new expansion?!?!?
    Why hurry to level cap 61?
    Although i have to say that a level 61 toon and armour does give you and your team a good advantage in the new maps.

I can see that the bar in the communal gain from stage one into stage two is only 20% full, so stage two is gonna take about another 2.5 weeks to reach. And no new content in the expansion will be available until stage two is hit ..... so why hurry?

In my opinion its more profitable for gold and time spent in new maps and daily quests in order to level up.
    Or you will have nothing to do for the next two weeks while the rest of the community catches up and that bar pushes into stage two.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Greoatef For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolaty View Post
    So does this mean in 6 months, a new level cap, major update, or expansion is coming?
    In 6 months time we might be able to reach community goal 3!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

After applying some useful advice from the community, I already reached the cap. Basically, I used a 7 day and 30 mins 50% xp elix and ran Forgotten Citadel for a few hrs. Think I was averaging a lvl per hr at least that's what it felt like. It's not too bad, thought I had to run endless amount of KT4 again. Thanks for all the tips!!!