Quote Originally Posted by OPest View Post
Oh my. Let me ask, what's "improved elites"? nothing actual term but your kinda definition, Arzac/warat/magor CAN ALSO BE DEFINED AS "IMPROVED ELITES" infect that's what came to my mind reading your so called "improved elites" and you know that what I said is true because arzac does not need more base point requirement than xar and same to warat/magor.
I can see how you would think i meant warat, thats fair but there is a difference between different elites, so you could have inferred what I meant by my description

I already explained, I said PINKS not Pink, I said elites not elite means now we can wear multiple elites not just one, which was not possible in past.
Elite black dragon helm and armor with esb, ems, ewt, or one of the quest elites

And you argue with accurate information whereas you yourself accepted your mistake (that's good side of you tho) and several times I proved you wrong.
I wasn't the one that said said to argue with accurate facts, so it wasn't my standard so i couldnt have broken it

There was the solid hypocritical point that I said, you ignored.
When you say that "if it's so op why don't you just copy it and beat em to prove you are better "
Let me ask, how many times you said this when there have been enormous amount of pvp balance thread in past? if this is your logic then you could say this to all those threads/ posts, go change to op build/class problem solved. This is exactly the double standard I mentioned
I don't have to have the same opinions about every balance idea, some I agree with, this one I dont and dont ever think it will happen
I have said that same concept to friends or used it myself use and op build to combat an op build, so its far from hypocritical
Sure I dont post it on every balance thread because im not a robot, i dont have to have the exact same response to everything