Good to see that you realized the mistakes and I didn't read much those para.

When you say pinks r trash this cap that's because elites stats r pretty high, thus serving the purpose of elites. If you compare then you'll find l77 pinks r better than previous cap l77 pinks. So theres nothing wrong to make elites base point requirement pretty high and it won't be against orthodox pl behavior that's because, these r not pinks like the way pl meant to be hybrid with pinks as you mentioned along with the fact that it will only impact endgame not twink levels and specially because these reasons -

First off, I never suggested class specific gear, it's different. For ex a bear can go str/dex/int so a bear can be pure (not totally) str or pure dex or pure int, similarly all the classes can do it.

There are a lot things can be done to balance endgame PvP but I didn't even bother to suggest those because that would be pretty complex & harder to implement, and we don't even expect much that devs would work hard in this game but if its something easy they may take interest. What I've suggested is pretty simple and could have nice impact on balance .

Let me ask, what customization? If someone get a op build, would he change his op build for the sake of customization? No. There's no customization only exploitation of op builds.