Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: why there no quest "become an advocate"?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default why there no quest "become an advocate"?

when i gain rank "acolyte", why cant i found quest "become an advocate"?
    i hope sts answer and clarification.. thankss
    because many people i think wondered about this..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

I think the first quest is only a landing zone to guide incoming players in to the new mechanic. After that it should be clear what to do in order to progress further.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

wait for the community goal reaching stage 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

I got the quest.. Just walk through Chancel town map and you'll get it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    I got the quest.. Just walk through Chancel town map and you'll get it
    why only me cant found it? huaaaaaaaa.....anyone can give me screenshoot of that quest?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravintov View Post
    why only me cant found it? huaaaaaaaa.....anyone can give me screenshoot of that quest?
    Have you tried walking up to the npc who gave the Apprentice quest? The quest doesn't show as completed until you walk close enough

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

There will be a quest to become an Advocate, unlocked when the community reaches Stage 2.

Don't worry for those who have already reached Advocate, you'll still be able to take and complete the quest
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

8. The Following User Says Thank You to VROOMIGoRealFast For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
    There will be a quest to become an Advocate, unlocked when the community reaches Stage 2.

Don't worry for those who have already reached Advocate, you'll still be able to take and complete the quest
    well ppl will be lightbearer before stage 2..

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Thanks vroom , I have to say something... This community goal is kind of pointed wasted for me I got around 300 tokens and advocate rank and the global bar is not even 1/4th by now and I got nothing worthy to spend them on. Also the empty elixirs, balanced bars are also useless until we reach next and next global stages. It shouldn't be such a grind, I can't imagine how many months it will take to unlock 4th stage from 3rd stage.

Just like early fix with Northal where we had huge target to be achieve globally make stages also time close/open so everyone can play without any hurdle. For me I have to follow the lazy once nothing to do with tokens until stage 2/3 comes. Zzz Hope you understand

It was not made to be done in week but still there is no fun at all waiting weeks for another map and again wait double for next map.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ForgottenWarrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForgottenWarrior View Post
    Thanks vroom , I have to say something... This community goal is kind of pointed wasted for me I got around 300 tokens and advocate rank and the global bar is not even 1/4th by now and I got nothing worthy to spend them on. Also the empty elixirs, balanced bars are also useless until we reach next and next global stages. It shouldn't be such a grind, I can't imagine how many months it will take to unlock 4th stage from 3rd stage.

Just like early fix with Northal where we had huge target to be achieve globally make stages also time close/open so everyone can play without any hurdle. For me I have to follow the lazy once nothing to do with tokens until stage 2/3 comes. Zzz Hope you understand

It was not made to be done in week but still there is no fun at all waiting weeks for another map and again wait double for next map.
    +66666666666666666

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Very true indeed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

When you reach 1000 tokens buy 10000 gold and give me it. Problem solved.
    90% of rogues are trolls