Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Warrior stats with legendary level 61 gear

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Default Warrior stats with legendary level 61 gear

Since i just finished leveling (we did a mix: daily xp quests, new maps, underhuul 2+3, so we looted some new stuff and reached acolyte rank.), here is the current state of gear:

For all that complain about the one hits in the new map, check out the new gear first! These are my stats with full legendary 61 gear and a set of noble furies. First pic is with the Duskbringer Aegis, second with the Duskbringer Claymore (both with 2 awakenings).

Last edited by Ardbeg; 10-08-2016 at 02:24 PM. Reason: minor corrections

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Armor difference is just too Insane !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    Armor difference is just too Insane !
    I have a 5% armor awakening on the aegis, but it was insane before. I just posted this to show, that it is easy and cheap to gear up for those that struggle now in the Graveyard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardbeg View Post
    I have a 5% armor awakening on the aegis, but it was insane before. I just posted this to show, that it is easy and cheap to gear up for those that struggle now in the Graveyard.
    Thanks for sharing and clarification seems very good move by STG

6. The Following User Says Thank You to resurrected For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    Thanks for sharing and clarification seems very good move by STG
    In fact, i bought the cheapest set of gear early on and used it without jewels while stalking and upgrading 61 gear. I could comfortably run even with lepre, egg ring and pure hisha without getting one hitted (armor around 5k). What got me most was the Krax course, lol. In any case, it is very affordable to run new maps with the new gear even on lowest tier.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

+1

Congrats and thanks Ardbeg, always being helpful!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arloriano For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

And my rog with legend armor and helm r 3.5k armor and 2k pure dmg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zulgath View Post
    And my rog with legend armor and helm r 3.5k armor and 2k pure dmg
    i would love to see max full legendary 61 rogue and mage stats. Could you provide a screenshot perhaps?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

i would love to see max full legendary 61 rogue and mage stats. Could you provide a screenshot perhaps?
    Sorry but how come the armor difference is so high? in CS the shield has low armor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    Sorry but how come the armor difference is so high? in CS the shield has low armor.
    Its the armor and helm for rog it adds like +1.5k armor from old legendaries

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zulgath View Post
    Its the armor and helm for rog it adds like +1.5k armor from old legendaries
    i quouted the wrong post sorry, i meant his screenshot for tank, how come its huge diff in armor

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Ask Ardbeg to post the proc info for the Duskbringer Claymore
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
    Ask Ardbeg to post the proc info for the Duskbringer Claymore
    The pics were made without any procs or buffs active, other than the full tavern and location buff and the munch mouth happiness buffs. no elixier or pet buffs were involved.

The Aegis has the following Awakenings:
    4% health,
    5% armor

The Claymore has these:
    2,5% str, dex, int
    1,5% str

What Vroom is referring to is this:

The Claymore passively decreases armor by 30% and increases damage instead for 30%.

So you can have a beastly defense and offense weapon option on a budget.
    Last edited by Ardbeg; 10-08-2016 at 04:52 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Dusk swords for war any type of them give a 30% bonus dmg but 30% armour decrease

Trimis de pe al meu A5_Easy folosind Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Nice man im just exited to see what the proc is on new mythic aegis hopefully better than 46 aegis (doubt it) but i can still hope lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thewolfbull View Post
    Nice man im just exited to see what the proc is on new mythic aegis hopefully better than 46 aegis (doubt it) but i can still hope lol.
    The Aegis proc is:

Each basic attack increases players armor by 5%. Armor buff can stack twice. Charged attacks grant higher armor.

I am only at the beginning to test the weapons and we probably have to ask ravagerx for an in depth review.

But what i can already tell is this: The skill damage (example skyward smash) on the new aegis is around 700 higher than on my old aegis with one para. This is significant and could very well end the aera of the old aegis. But i have yet to test it in hard maps, as the old aegis proc would still dominate easy mobs.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

The Aegis proc is:

Each basic attack increases players armor by 5%. Armor buff can stack twice. Charged attacks grant higher armor.

I am only at the beginning to test the weapons and we probably have to ask ravagerx for an in depth review.

But what i can already tell is this: The skill damage (example skyward smash) on the new aegis is around 700 higher than on my old aegis with one para. This is significant and could very well end the aera of the old aegis. But i have yet to test it in hard maps, as the old aegis proc would still dominate easy mobs.
    Well since you called me out . I'll piggyback off your thread if you don't mind.

Weapon Comparison:
    Name:  aegis weapon.png
Views: 990
Size:  527.2 KB
    Name:  dusk aegis weapon.png
Views: 882
Size:  486.1 KB
    Name:  dusk claymore weapon.png
Views: 1030
Size:  484.8 KB

Ring Comparison:
    Name:  ar ring.png
Views: 938
Size:  522.9 KB
    Name:  ebb ring.png
Views: 926
Size:  483.3 KB

Amulet Comparison:
    Name:  cryo amulet.png
Views: 874
Size:  530.9 KB
    Name:  shimmer amulet.png
Views: 880
Size:  488.2 KB

Weapons:
    46 Aegis:
    +Large constant AOE proc
    +Armor stack proc
    +Taunt proc

61 Aegis:
    +100% chance to proc on whiff or attacking enemy

61 Claymore:
    +Constant high damage. No need to wait for proc

Comparing 46 Aegis of Might, 61 Legendary Aegis of Assault and 61 Claymore of Assault, I prefer the 46 Aegis of Might. I did a bunch of solo runs and found that I wiped the mobs out faster with the 46 Aegis proc (despite there being a 700+ dmg advantage of the Claymore). The Aegis proc helps get rid of those ranged straggler mobs that try to keep their distance. The 61 Aegis is nice if you want to save on pots. The mobs in the graveyard at the 50%-75% mark still killed me despite the high armor and I mashed pots. I think it's the mage or whatever mob people are complaining about. The passive armor debuff of Claymore is not considered an active buff where the debuff overrides buff. So that is good news for people who use the Durability passive. The passive damage buff of Claymore stacks with other modifiers as well such as VB. Currently, I use 46 Aegis for mobs, 61 Claymore for boss. I don't see where the 61 Aegis fits in. Maybe for PvP or cheaper/slower runs.

Rings:
    I prefer my 3 para arcane ring. Slightly higher armor at the cost of slightly less hp. Slightly higher dmg. The arcane ring with 3 para costs a lot more but has a small chance at mp regain proc which helps a little in PvP.

Amulet:
    Slight higher stats on the 54 Cryo Amulet (if jeweled properly) and with a proc that helps in PvP and slightly helps in Pve.

Maybe when newer content or the deeper levels appear, the 61 Aegis may be useful. Mostly a PvE analysis. Preferences could be different in PvP. Speed set is also a viable option for new levels also. It helps with big pulls and mob spawns at a small cost.
    Last edited by Ravager; 10-09-2016 at 06:28 PM.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post

Weapons:
    46 Aegis:
    +Large constant AOE proc
    +Armor stack proc
    +Taunt proc

61 Aegis:
    +100% chance to proc on whiff or attacking enemy

61 Claymore:
    +Constant high damage. No need to wait for proc

Comparing 46 Aegis of Might, 61 Legendary Aegis of Assault and 61 Claymore of Assault, I prefer the 46 Aegis of Might. I did a bunch of solo runs and found that I wiped the mobs out faster with the 46 Aegis proc (despite there being a 700+ dmg advantage of the Claymore). The Aegis proc helps get rid of those ranged straggler mobs that try to keep their distance. The 61 Aegis is nice if you want to save on pots. The mobs in the graveyard at the 50%-75% mark still killed me despite the high armor and I mashed pots. I think it's the mage or whatever mob people are complaining about. The passive armor debuff of Claymore is not considered an active buff where the debuff overrides buff. So that is good news for people who use the Durability passive. The passive damage buff of Claymore stacks with other modifiers as well such as VB. Currently, I use 46 Aegis for mobs, 61 Claymore for boss. I don't see where the 61 Aegis fits in. Maybe for PvP or cheaper/slower runs.

Rings:
    I prefer my 3 para arcane ring. Slightly higher armor at the cost of slightly less hp. Slightly higher dmg. The arcane ring with 3 para costs a lot more but has a small chance at mp regain proc which helps a little in PvP.

Amulet:
    Slight higher stats on the 54 Cryo Amulet (if jeweled properly) and with a proc that helps in PvP and slightly helps in Pve.

Maybe when newer content or the deeper levels appear, the 61 Aegis may be useful. Mostly a PvE analysis. Preferences could be different in PvP.
    Great insights as expected, thanks!
    I currently run most with the claymore, combined with axe throw it really helps me to neutralize the archers fast, and without elite difficulty and only sparse mobs, there is no need for the tank to do the aoe damage imho. I moved away from the arcane ring and pendant because i expect the next event goodies to best them, and what i have is already overkill (no pvp features needed here).
    I like to add that the new aegis is formidable if you run with egg ring, lepre and hisha. It still almost removes the need for potting and with three attack skills it shows it's strenght. All in all we have good options now for every taste on a budget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Great insights as expected, thanks!
    I currently run most with the claymore, combined with axe throw it really helps me to neutralize the archers fast, and without elite difficulty and only sparse mobs, there is no need for the tank to do the aoe damage imho. I moved away from the arcane ring and pendant because i expect the next event goodies to best them, and what i have is already overkill (no pvp features needed here).
    I like to add that the new aegis is formidable if you run with egg ring, lepre and hisha. It still almost removes the need for potting and with three attack skills it shows it's strenght. All in all we have good options now for every taste on a budget.

Much agreed. I think this helps the situation of 4 tanks also. 4 claymore warriors doesn't seem too bad against a boss. The 61 legendaries are surprisingly good for what they cost. I think STS did a good job with the weapons. The weapon you decide to go with can be well balanced out with different builds and as you play different roles in your team. Since my tests were solo runs, the aoe proc of 46 aegis helped me more since I had no mage with me. Perhaps it could help even with a mage present but then we are delving with too many variances quickly.

I could see the benefit to the aegis luck setup you described. Nowadays, lots of runs will carry a large investment of pots, ankhs or time. That setup you have helps minimize the risk/investment to help maximize your chance at profits.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

I just tested a lvl58 legendary aegis with magma aa in a group of mobs, old lvl46 mythic aegis with magma aa still kills mobs faster.
    I value power, ambition, and DARKNESS
    Proud member of < Elite Runners >

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ninthplague For This Useful Post: