Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Warrior stats with legendary level 61 gear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Just wait when you'll open all the stuff from the trader, it'll be even much higher

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

Devs stated the power curve was massively pumped up for this expansion. Goodbye endgame paras and eyes forever, I wish they had done this for 56! It gives everyone a fresh start with legendary gear.

I think the arcane weapons should be as powerful (in damage!) as the new 61 legendary gear.

Devs, it would be extremely helpful if you gave us defined parameters on rarity power levels instead of keeping it a secret. When you change these definitions without our input, we feel steamrolled. Like you, we are also stakeholders in this game.

Member Arlorian Realtors Association

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

What ring, amulet, and belt are you using?
    IGN: Traosabara

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thx guy. So keep playing xxx

Sent from my SM-J100ML using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Default Warrior stats with legendary level 61 gear

Quote Originally Posted by Traosabara View Post
    What ring, amulet, and belt are you using?
    Ebb Loop of Assault, Runic Necklace of Potency, Balanced Sash of Potency.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardbeg View Post
    Ebb Loop of Assault, Runic Necklace of Potency, Balanced Sash of Potency.
    Are those the best in terms of dmg and armor for now?

btw, I did survive better with old mythic aegis since I killed mobs faster, but I was solo party when I did the experiment, new legendaries better for boss fights.
    Last edited by Ninthplague; 10-09-2016 at 02:37 AM.
    I value power, ambition, and DARKNESS
    Proud member of < Elite Runners >

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

@OP Thanks for the peek at whats possible.
    Looks exciting. Cant wait to go cap!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

As a mage I now have 3800 armor with new helm and armor. I lost 400 health (now 7k) versus old gear but I'll take the armor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Exactly, but to my current knowledge only to the bearer itself. It is a constant passive, not a proc.
    So more an easy map, event, old arena kind of weapon then. OK thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ninthplague View Post
    Are those the best in terms of dmg and armor for now?
    All have good damage modifiers (3, 9.16, 9.31), but i did not do too much research, i had to choose whats in cs, besides the Potency Sash i looted.
    But none has an armor bonus, if you want that, you have to look for other options.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Claymore procs reduce almost 1/3rd armor and aegis process increases up to 15% . That's the armor compensation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

The Aegis proc is:

Each basic attack increases players armor by 5%. Armor buff can stack twice. Charged attacks grant higher armor.

I am only at the beginning to test the weapons and we probably have to ask ravagerx for an in depth review.

But what i can already tell is this: The skill damage (example skyward smash) on the new aegis is around 700 higher than on my old aegis with one para. This is significant and could very well end the aera of the old aegis. But i have yet to test it in hard maps, as the old aegis proc would still dominate easy mobs.
    Well since you called me out . I'll piggyback off your thread if you don't mind.

Weapon Comparison:
    Name:  aegis weapon.png
Views: 990
Size:  527.2 KB
    Name:  dusk aegis weapon.png
Views: 882
Size:  486.1 KB
    Name:  dusk claymore weapon.png
Views: 1030
Size:  484.8 KB

Ring Comparison:
    Name:  ar ring.png
Views: 938
Size:  522.9 KB
    Name:  ebb ring.png
Views: 926
Size:  483.3 KB

Amulet Comparison:
    Name:  cryo amulet.png
Views: 874
Size:  530.9 KB
    Name:  shimmer amulet.png
Views: 880
Size:  488.2 KB

Weapons:
    46 Aegis:
    +Large constant AOE proc
    +Armor stack proc
    +Taunt proc

61 Aegis:
    +100% chance to proc on whiff or attacking enemy

61 Claymore:
    +Constant high damage. No need to wait for proc

Comparing 46 Aegis of Might, 61 Legendary Aegis of Assault and 61 Claymore of Assault, I prefer the 46 Aegis of Might. I did a bunch of solo runs and found that I wiped the mobs out faster with the 46 Aegis proc (despite there being a 700+ dmg advantage of the Claymore). The Aegis proc helps get rid of those ranged straggler mobs that try to keep their distance. The 61 Aegis is nice if you want to save on pots. The mobs in the graveyard at the 50%-75% mark still killed me despite the high armor and I mashed pots. I think it's the mage or whatever mob people are complaining about. The passive armor debuff of Claymore is not considered an active buff where the debuff overrides buff. So that is good news for people who use the Durability passive. The passive damage buff of Claymore stacks with other modifiers as well such as VB. Currently, I use 46 Aegis for mobs, 61 Claymore for boss. I don't see where the 61 Aegis fits in. Maybe for PvP or cheaper/slower runs.

Rings:
    I prefer my 3 para arcane ring. Slightly higher armor at the cost of slightly less hp. Slightly higher dmg. The arcane ring with 3 para costs a lot more but has a small chance at mp regain proc which helps a little in PvP.

Amulet:
    Slight higher stats on the 54 Cryo Amulet (if jeweled properly) and with a proc that helps in PvP and slightly helps in Pve.

Maybe when newer content or the deeper levels appear, the 61 Aegis may be useful. Mostly a PvE analysis. Preferences could be different in PvP. Speed set is also a viable option for new levels also. It helps with big pulls and mob spawns at a small cost.
    Last edited by Ravager; 10-09-2016 at 06:28 PM.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Ty Ravager for taking the time to post screen shots and compare both Aegis, I appreciate it.
    Last edited by Fearrr; 10-09-2016 at 10:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Default Warrior stats with legendary level 61 gear

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post

Weapons:
    46 Aegis:
    +Large constant AOE proc
    +Armor stack proc
    +Taunt proc

61 Aegis:
    +100% chance to proc on whiff or attacking enemy

61 Claymore:
    +Constant high damage. No need to wait for proc

Comparing 46 Aegis of Might, 61 Legendary Aegis of Assault and 61 Claymore of Assault, I prefer the 46 Aegis of Might. I did a bunch of solo runs and found that I wiped the mobs out faster with the 46 Aegis proc (despite there being a 700+ dmg advantage of the Claymore). The Aegis proc helps get rid of those ranged straggler mobs that try to keep their distance. The 61 Aegis is nice if you want to save on pots. The mobs in the graveyard at the 50%-75% mark still killed me despite the high armor and I mashed pots. I think it's the mage or whatever mob people are complaining about. The passive armor debuff of Claymore is not considered an active buff where the debuff overrides buff. So that is good news for people who use the Durability passive. The passive damage buff of Claymore stacks with other modifiers as well such as VB. Currently, I use 46 Aegis for mobs, 61 Claymore for boss. I don't see where the 61 Aegis fits in. Maybe for PvP or cheaper/slower runs.

Rings:
    I prefer my 3 para arcane ring. Slightly higher armor at the cost of slightly less hp. Slightly higher dmg. The arcane ring with 3 para costs a lot more but has a small chance at mp regain proc which helps a little in PvP.

Amulet:
    Slight higher stats on the 54 Cryo Amulet (if jeweled properly) and with a proc that helps in PvP and slightly helps in Pve.

Maybe when newer content or the deeper levels appear, the 61 Aegis may be useful. Mostly a PvE analysis. Preferences could be different in PvP.
    Great insights as expected, thanks!
    I currently run most with the claymore, combined with axe throw it really helps me to neutralize the archers fast, and without elite difficulty and only sparse mobs, there is no need for the tank to do the aoe damage imho. I moved away from the arcane ring and pendant because i expect the next event goodies to best them, and what i have is already overkill (no pvp features needed here).
    I like to add that the new aegis is formidable if you run with egg ring, lepre and hisha. It still almost removes the need for potting and with three attack skills it shows it's strenght. All in all we have good options now for every taste on a budget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Great insights as expected, thanks!
    I currently run most with the claymore, combined with axe throw it really helps me to neutralize the archers fast, and without elite difficulty and only sparse mobs, there is no need for the tank to do the aoe damage imho. I moved away from the arcane ring and pendant because i expect the next event goodies to best them, and what i have is already overkill (no pvp features needed here).
    I like to add that the new aegis is formidable if you run with egg ring, lepre and hisha. It still almost removes the need for potting and with three attack skills it shows it's strenght. All in all we have good options now for every taste on a budget.

Much agreed. I think this helps the situation of 4 tanks also. 4 claymore warriors doesn't seem too bad against a boss. The 61 legendaries are surprisingly good for what they cost. I think STS did a good job with the weapons. The weapon you decide to go with can be well balanced out with different builds and as you play different roles in your team. Since my tests were solo runs, the aoe proc of 46 aegis helped me more since I had no mage with me. Perhaps it could help even with a mage present but then we are delving with too many variances quickly.

I could see the benefit to the aegis luck setup you described. Nowadays, lots of runs will carry a large investment of pots, ankhs or time. That setup you have helps minimize the risk/investment to help maximize your chance at profits.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

and two weeks later better gear comes out. . 1-1.5 m wasted
    I'll wait for next event before I buy new gear

19. The Following User Says Thank You to aneshsinghblu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by aneshsinghblu View Post
    and two weeks later better gear comes out. . 1-1.5 m wasted
    I'll wait for next event before I buy new gear
    Haha it Always Happen When Expasion Come.

Sent from my E2115 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

btw light model sword is beter bexause dmg is same and no -30% armor

22.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #39
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Little Table View Post
    btw light model sword is beter bexause dmg is same and no -30% armor
    To clarify, the +30% damage passive of the Duskbringer Claymore does not appear on your stats screen, so you're doing an additional 30% on top of what you see displayed (we're looking to see if we can get this to show properly) but the -30% armor does. So the Duskbringer Claymore will still have 30% more damage than the Lightbearer's weapon.

and maybe next time I'll have to make the % higher, that Claymore is supposed to allow you Warriors to go DPS if someone else is tanking, not to also use while tanking!!! =P
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VROOMIGoRealFast For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
    To clarify, the +30% damage passive of the Duskbringer Claymore does not appear on your stats screen, so you're doing an additional 30% on top of what you see displayed (we're looking to see if we can get this to show properly) but the -30% armor does. So the Duskbringer Claymore will still have 30% more damage than the Lightbearer's weapon.

and maybe next time I'll have to make the % higher, that Claymore is supposed to allow you Warriors to go DPS if someone else is tanking, not to also use while tanking!!! =P
    Just what I was looking forward to in this expansion! Thank you!