Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: L16 getting beaten by L15

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default L16 getting beaten by L15

I'm a almost maxed out lv 16 PvP tank with arc maul but seriously how can a lv 15 rogue who has low damage nd other stats thnbmine beat me on duel?

I used nekro with the rogue no matter how hard I try tanks can now not even beat rogues lower than their lv??

This has happened with me for second time...getting my *** kicked by lower lv rogues with low stats then mine and I was not even lag

I know I cannot be a tank alone with this issue I need support of other fellow tanks having same issue
    Last edited by Justg; 10-10-2016 at 10:02 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

2 solutions for this -

1.) Git Gud

2.) Level up
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Visiting For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Even though u have more dmg than the rogue, its aim shot gives insane dmg with crit upgrade regardless of lower dmg than u. If u want to beat a rogue, u can use axe plus korr and drain its mana. U can also try cs with feeble upgrade which really helps as it disable rogue crit. If ur rly rich, buy a sns and pull the rogue into the death pool. Its very op. So hope that helps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Skill Jugg,Vb, Heal, Axe Throw.
    Pet Nekro, MM HB, Korruption AA. try to master it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Another nerf thread? Lel Git gud dude

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nightmaresmoke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Should nerf rog? Hahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Rouge daggers are op

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nepos View Post
    Rouge daggers are op

He mentioned that the rogue who beat him was lv 15 and his problem is that the rogue's stats were lower than his, how does the rogue use daggers at 15?
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 10-09-2016 at 03:09 AM.

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Almost everyone thought that skill is not needed in twinking, as long as you have OP stats and pets. This thread is a proof that skill is needed.

@zauilet better understanding the of the game mechanics is what you need, my advise is try to predict the next Combat Medic and use nekro or your stuns to cancel the packs. Because, failed packs means dead Rogue.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kinzmet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
    He mentioned that the rogue who beat him was lv 15 and his problem is that the rogue's stats were lower than his, how does the rogue use daggers at 15?
    Legendary daggers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

U don't get the point I'm not saying that I lost to a lv 16 rogue I said I lost to a lv 15 rogue
    If smone doubts about my gear here is all that I use :
    Arc maul
    Ice scale set
    Winter ring
    Tarlok pot amulet
    Using these items... A lv 16 tank loses to lv 15 rogue doesn't sound right to me at all
    Is smone knows ibossing that guy is more good geared then me and has para I don't
    The rogue with whom I did vs yesterday said that she can beat ibossing....if she really can smthing is wrong for sure as far as I think +.+

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zauilet View Post
    U don't get the point I'm not saying that I lost to a lv 16 rogue I said I lost to a lv 15 rogue
    If smone doubts about my gear here is all that I use :
    Arc maul
    Ice scale set
    Winter ring
    Tarlok pot amulet
    Using these items... A lv 16 tank loses to lv 15 rogue doesn't sound right to me at all
    Is smone knows ibossing that guy is more good geared then me and has para I don't
    The rogue with whom I did vs yesterday said that she can beat ibossing....if she really can smthing is wrong for sure as far as I think +.+
    All you talk about is gear.gear shouldnt automatically win in duels or PvP in general. If you listen to the posts here they have your solutions.its skill at your class.period.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Omg!! Just an example a person uses epic gear and does vs with arc things owner he is reall y good at skiils as u say very very skilled.....will he win?no!
    The same comparison applies here....zzzz....and if anyone else supports rogues and their "skiils" .....close the thread -_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Sorry if this sounds mean or anything but it sounds like ur saying a lvl 15 cannot beat a fully geared well lv16. As I said, stats and good gears doesnt fully determine whether u win, its also about experience. That rogue u vsed just confirms he/she is an experienced player.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Lil hint: Try to use jugg:-)

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Its not like I'm not experienced a full non plat who makes his way to arcane PvP is ofc experienced
    I didn't got scammed by anyone till now....and also there can be one more reason why tanks lose cause of their short range attacks which most of runner mages and rogues easily dodge
    And its a only thing to say that oh....I might be kdr lover but truth is all those who say this always have positive kdr once it gets close to negative ....u know wht happens
    And I won't lie my kdr is positive ATM almost 1.5k difference but it will soon bcom negative if this crap continues....and yes I'm a kdr lover so is everyone who does PvP at least
    I used to think tank class is best now I realize that such short range attacks and rogues..... Zz..
    As far as talk bout jugg no rogue does vs with a tank who uses jugg and I'm sick and tired of explaining to people that omg!!its a skill of tank wtf ... But they don't understand so why can be done now? :/
    Last edited by zauilet; 10-09-2016 at 06:27 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to zauilet For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Stop stealing my name

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zauilet View Post
    Omg!! Just an example a person uses epic gear and does vs with arc things owner he is reall y good at skiils as u say very very skilled.....will he win?no!
    The same comparison applies here....zzzz....and if anyone else supports rogues and their "skiils" .....close the thread -_-
    If you post your opinion in forums its only natural that others will have same or different than yours, don't be a douche. Your example is a poor understanding of skills we are talking here.
    If that rogue is really "skilled" would you think he will use epics in PvP?

You exagerate your logic by comparing epic user vs arcane user, which isn't the case. The rogue you versed is surely legendary, and being a near maxed warrior means youre also legendary. The difference would only be on jewels and pets in which you are in advantage, but......

what maybe you didnt know,
    -the longer the battle time (as long as rogue conserve mana) the highier the CRIT chance of Aimshot and the harder it hits!
    -he can avoid normal attacks, and just kite you while you are in VB. Then fires when buffs are gone
    -that DPS matters in warrior not Damage
    -that your using a winterstar ring (a tank type) with a Icescale set (damage type)
    -that winterstar ring and Tarlok are level 15 which means you not fully a level16 geared

I could add more flaws on your build and logic to make a point, but that will only show YOU DIDNT KNEW how to play your class.
    I agree with you about the "Closed-Thread"
    Last edited by kinzmet; 10-09-2016 at 09:02 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to kinzmet For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

That's about maxed 16lv gear at twink very often best item possible doesn't match with the current lvl. Now if you get beaten by a 15 lv rouge with that gear.... buddy we have a serious lack of skill. I'd suggest continue practicing until you reach the point you can kill a 15 then move on to 16 rouge with hooks now that's a challenge and most likely you would never manage to kill one.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    If you post your opinion in forums its only natural that others will have same or different than yours, don't be a douche. Your example is a poor understanding of skills we are talking here.
    If that rogue is really "skilled" would you think he will use epics in PvP?

You exagerate your logic by comparing epic user vs arcane user, which isn't the case. The rogue you versed is surely legendary, and being a near maxed warrior means youre also legendary. The difference would only be on jewels and pets in which you are in advantage, but......

what maybe you didnt know,
    -the longer the battle time (as long as rogue conserve mana) the highier the CRIT chance of Aimshot and the harder it hits!
    -he can avoid normal attacks, and just kite you while you are in VB. Then fires when buffs are gone
    -that DPS matters in warrior not Damage
    -that your using a winterstar ring (a tank type) with a Icescale set (damage type)
    -that winterstar ring and Tarlok are level 15 which means you not fully a level16 geared
    I could add more flaws on your build and logic to make a point, but that will only show YOU DIDNT KNEW how to play your class.
    I agree with you about the "Closed-Thread"
    Lol seriously?I'm not fully geared?+.+!!!
    No offense but I don't think u do lv 16 PvP do u?cause the amulet and ring....even maxed out lv 17 tanks use those!! Those r best man.....ask any lv 16/17 tank
    And OK as many people r saying g that I'm not " skilled" what do u say I should do when a rogue runs away from me and I can't attack her cause of short range attacks
    One thing which I found out today when I was doing vs with rogue (no heal,no jugg) I forgot to use cs (-_- my bad) which means I could've used 3 attack skills I still dunno if I could've beat her but I want to try I will post ss here maybe ty all for replies and opinions
    Cheers!