Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: L16 getting beaten by L15

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigjeezy View Post
    Troll of the week. If you really did start using jugg after para gem was released oh well that's sad pointing out we are talking about warrior vs rouge. Jugg was maybe needed when Rouge got buffed and hooks at 16 were released. How so ever awaking change the game completely as long as u can land CS properly and time ur heals jugg is not a must. The point is that you can't even kill with jugg build due lack of dmg so why would you vs?

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk
    Dude i dont know whats ur problem. But it is possible to kill a rogue with jugg. And i can tell you that the jugg build is the best build now for 15 tanks same as 16 tanks. I tried it. Most rogues couldnt handle it despite some rogues. Btw if u dont like it to be that challenging just go to lvl 46+ get ur glint set and start spamming ur lava pools. Dont make a big drama out of this. We just try to help u out here and the best things we got from you are cheeky answers.

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to intizamfamily888 For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intizamfamily888 View Post
    Dude i dont know whats ur problem. But it is possible to kill a rogue with jugg. And i can tell you that the jugg build is the best build now for 15 tanks same as 16 tanks. I tried it. Most rogues couldnt handle it despite some rogues. Btw if u dont like it to be that challenging just go to lvl 46+ get ur glint set and start spamming ur lava pools. Dont make a big drama out of this. We just try to help u out here and the best things we got from you are cheeky answers.

Your helping out here with false information. Wasn't you the one who made a thread that tanks can't kill rogues couple months ago? Should I look for it? People were laughing at you. Using jugg build might get you some kills from noobs who spam here and there and run out of mana. Let's face it a skilled rouge would never waste his mana on ur jugg and warrior dmg is simply not close enough with all the awaking armor and mm based pets that brings rouge to 1k armor at lv 16 and 2.7k hp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Your helping out here with false information. Wasn't you the one who made a thread that tanks can't kill rogues couple months ago? Should I look for it? People were laughing at you. Using jugg build might get you some kills from noobs who spam here and there and run out of mana. Let's face it a skilled rouge would never waste his mana on ur jugg and warrior dmg is simply not close enough with all the awaking armor and mm based pets that brings rouge to 1k armor at lv 16 and 2.7k hp.

I wasnt the one who created that thread but yeah i complained in the beginning since it was a bug chance but now i learnt to deal with it. Btw if u duel a rogue there are easy ways to confuse a rogue so they will waste their mana. Change ur timing every round and thats it. As I said i got pretty succesful with jugg in vs. I was able to wipe 16 rogues before arc hooks came as 15. Just try to stun properly and go for pack fails.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zauilet View Post
    Lol. ...I'm not joking over here
    I'm telling truth no mage/rogue does vs with a tank who uses jugg
    Rogue also mage and warrior, because they got MM armor, Mishi mana regen, Nekro Shield. And rogue pack heal isn't depend on their DEX, it is % heal, where warrior and mage based on their primary stat. At low level % heal have more advantage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

First off my comment was not even pointed at you. Second you can forget about me giving you any tips due been rude as hell and obviously a clueless pvp warrior...yeah I'm here just chatting I never played warrior nor 16lv. Just enjoying wasting my time reading you hilarious conversation you guys have set up here.

No one asked u to post on my thread in first place.....
    And I'm also thankful to people helping me out here....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    I didn't mean it's a lie I mean it's wrong and shouldn't be that way lol that was the only flaw to that class
    You got me but people who r afraid of dying if tank uses jugg don't understand that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I am a type of tank who does both guild clashes and (now onwards)duels too
    I'm lv 16 which means I have 15 skill points
    Many people here r saying that I should change my skill build to jugg its OK but Basically what I'm asking here is what skill build should I use at time of duel and guild clashes
    I need opinions in such a way that I don't have to do respect again and again it would be good if axe throw is included in skill build cause I lag and I don't want my opponents to run while I freeze at 1 position

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

I am a type of tank who does both guild clashes and (now onwards)duels too
    I'm lv 16 which means I have 15 skill points
    Many people here r saying that I should change my skill build to jugg its OK but Basically what I'm asking here is what skill build should I use at time of duel and guild clashes
    I need opinions in such a way that I don't have to do respect again and again it would be good if axe throw is included in skill build cause I lag and I don't want my opponents to run while I freeze at 1 position
    Jugg build is awesome for clash as for vs if you just know what you are doing. Axe throw will have simply too low damage for this build. You need skill that deal much damage with low cool down and Peeble enemies.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

The basis of op's thread relies on "I'm almost maxed out tank" and "lower stat rogue". There's no guideline to what that even entails.first you say you don't lag,then u just said you lag.

The reason why this rogue is beating you is skill.money only buys power to a certain extent.
    If this happens vs a lower end rogue then it should happen against all rogues yet you specify they have worse stats then you,so what do you think is the variable here.I would say skill.

just so everyone knows,PvP will never be balanced in any game.all we can hope for is perfect imbalance

Grow yourself and adapt,you will be surprised.GL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye229 View Post
    The basis of op's thread relies on "I'm almost maxed out tank" and "lower stat rogue". There's no guideline to what that even entails.first you say you don't lag,then u just said you lag.

The reason why this rogue is beating you is skill.money only buys power to a certain extent.
    If this happens vs a lower end rogue then it should happen against all rogues yet you specify they have worse stats then you,so what do you think is the variable here.I would say skill.

just so everyone knows,PvP will never be balanced in any game.all we can hope for is perfect imbalance

Grow yourself and adapt,you will be surprised.GL.
    Not to be rude but if u r trying to say I'm a plat player let me remind u ur completely wrong nd u think that I'm the person having this problem alone don't u?then also ur wrong there r tons of tanks in game very many I know of having same problem I just bought up their issue and mine too by making this thread and yes many people say jugg build is good it maybe but omg how many times I have to repeat " no rogue/mage does vs with a tank who uses jugg"!! So plz stop calling me not skilled
    And whoever thinks here that I never tried using jugg. ....I did but after I won or if any other tank won u know what opponent said?"lol jugg user"
    Don't u think hearing such comments even after winning pisses us(the tanks) off????
    Last edited by zauilet; 10-11-2016 at 03:25 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Not to be rude but if u r trying to say I'm a plat player let me remind u ur completely wrong nd u think that I'm the person having this problem alone don't u?then also ur wrong there r tons of tanks in game very many I know of having same problem I just bought up their issue and mine too by making this thread and yes many people say jugg build is good it maybe but omg how many times I have to repeat " no rogue/mage does vs with a tank who uses jugg"!! So plz stop calling me not skilled
    And whoever thinks here that I never tried using jugg. ....I did but after I won or if any other tank won u know what opponent said?"lol jugg user"
    Don't u think hearing such comments even after winning pisses us(the tanks) off????
    Simply fact if they cry about ur jugg tell him to not vs u or ask em to not use their shield or aimed shot thats it

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

And whoever thinks here that I never tried using jugg. ....I did but after I won or if any other tank won u know what opponent said?"lil jugg user"
    Don't u think that pisses us off??,
    Never implied your a plat player.

Never said your NOT skilled.

Never said to use jug.

Who cares what others say,if you won,then good.if you lose get better.its no personal attack on you,its bringing to light what might be your problem.

There are tons of tanks who do not have this problem as well.

The answers have already been posted to your problem but it seems that you won't take a hint of advice from people and I assume that you still think this needs to be fixed.

A player can be weaker than you stat wise and beat you if you let them. You don't get a sured victory by having the best gear,that's not how it should nor does work.

Different builds work better against other certain builds,that's the way it should be and the more builds there are,the more balanced it can be.

GL man.

#1 tip:learn to deceive and timing is everything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

OK OK now if anyone cares plz post a skill build for guild clashes as well as duels for tank and such a build that only 1 respec is required I don't wanna respec when I go in guild clash and duel again and again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I am l16 tank and I can't imagin how l15 rog can beat me

I only have problems with l16-17 rogs (with hooks).

My build is: 3900hp / 900 mana / 320 damage / 1275 armor
    Skills: SS:2 / CS:2 / VB:5 / HR:4 / and +10str

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Upperbound View Post
    I am l16 tank and I can't imagin how l15 rog can beat me

I only have problems with l16-17 rogs (with hooks).

My build is: 3900hp / 900 mana / 320 damage / 1275 armor
    Skills: SS:2 / CS:2 / VB:5 / HR:4 / and +10str
    That's why said I'm "almost" maxed out and if u got that much armor and damage I bet ur using para and fully awakened arc maul
    Being a non plat yes I do have an arc maul (2 slots) icescale set(assault) winter ring(15) and tarlok pot amulet(15) nd using all these my damage is 260 with nekro getting beyond this using what I'm using is not possible (if using ensorc pot ring damage can reach 270 max) and thnx for telling skill build BTW I didn't understand why u wrote 10 STR ill be happy if u clarify
    A message to others who posted on this thread :
    A guy with damage 320 just posted skill build on this thread and He doesn't use jugg! so after all u see I was not lying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

That's why said I'm "almost" maxed out and if u got that much armor and damage I bet ur using para and fully awakened arc maul
    Being a non plat yes I do have an arc maul (2 slots) icescale set(assault) winter ring(15) and tarlok pot amulet(15) nd using all these my damage is 260 with nekro getting beyond this using what I'm using is not possible (if using ensorc pot ring damage can reach 270 max) and thnx for telling skill build BTW I didn't understand why u wrote 10 STR ill be happy if u clarify
    A guy with damage 320 just posted skill build on this thread and He doesn't use jugg! so after all u see I was not lying
    Jugg build is still better in my opinion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

+ 10str is from passive, damage from para and +4 dmg awaken on maul.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

None said you are lie or so. We just wanted help you and stated our opinions, isn't it how forum works like? I guess so.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Git gud!
    11/char

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Mel030 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    None said you are lie or so. We just wanted help you and stated our opinions, isn't it how forum works like? I guess so.
    Don't get offended I was just saying......in fact, I'm happy I got opinions of so many forumers