Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Increasing Balanced Token Limit In Satchel Should Be Considered

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Default Increasing Balanced Token Limit In Satchel Should Be Considered

I don't know about anybody else, but I have already reached acolyte rank and purchased the badge for that rank. As far as I am concerned, at this point in time, there is nothing else worth spending my tokens on. Judging by the rate at which the community goal is increasing, I can already tell that I will be getting Disciple or Lightbearer rank before the first community goal is reached. My concern is that I will reach the Balanced Token limit of 1,000 coins prior to really being able to purchase any of the items worth buying. I think it would be a nice token of appreciation from the developers if the satchel limit for balanced tokens were increased. This would allow for us hardcore farmers to save up coins for the items we really want rather than feeling like continuing to run the graveyard is a waste of time (as the coins we get after reaching the cap are wasted).

Just my thoughts.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DarrenPR For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Scaling to 5k would be cool!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I never know there is a cap on token ( what is max we can have I have 200+ tokens and 12.2k points) Never thought I may stop getting my coins lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

I presume you bought the proof of balances for the acolyte rank. The description states that this opens up items in the vendor related to the acolyte rank.
    Can you please tell us what kind of items you got access to?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bonjovi3223 View Post
    I presume you bought the proof of balances for the acolyte rank. The description states that this opens up items in the vendor related to the acolyte rank.
    Can you please tell us what kind of items you got access to?
    Currently just 10k gold pack, 50 pots pack, and legendary gears. The rest of the items can only be accessed if Stage 2 is opened up, and/or the toon reaches Advocate rank and up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

^ ty & + 1 to idea, if I couldent get a token, then why would I not join underhul games with better xp?
    Well, the gold is sweet but nm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lissil View Post
    Currently just 10k gold pack, 50 pots pack, and legendary gears. The rest of the items can only be accessed if Stage 2 is opened up, and/or the toon reaches Advocate rank and up.
    Do you think it Is worth spending the 75 tokens for proof of balances or should we save them for later.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Do you think it Is worth spending the 75 tokens for proof of balances or should we save them for later.
    You can't buy anything (except copper coffers?) without proof of balances. You also need proof Acolyte (75 coins) to get the entrance to Mausoleum's first map (75 more coins and stage 2) from what I understand.
    Soo saving them for later isn't gonna do much with what we currently have xD
    If you don't want any of the Legendaries the Quartermaster offers just keep them until stage 2 is unlocked in case they add something (unlikely I think... ), then buy the entrance to the Mausoleum for 150.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

I totally agree with Darren on this ... i want to save my hard earned coins for what i want, not be forced to use them unecessarily because i am maxed out at 1000 coins.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Guys, u cant save the tokens, but if you not buy proofs you never can buy something from the vendor. We need every stage and every proof to buy the Things we want. And if we want enter Mausoleum when open, we need to buy this badger too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eleasah View Post
    Guys, u cant save the tokens, but if you not buy proofs you never can buy something from the vendor. We need every stage and every proof to buy the Things we want. And if we want enter Mausoleum when open, we need to buy this badger too.
    I think you're missing the main point I was trying to put forward. Some people, myself included, play enough that they have already reached acolyte rank or higher, already bought the proof of balance, already have 225 tokens saved up after that for the mausoleum badge and the proof advocate and even after all that still have hundreds of tokens left over doing nothing but waiting until the community goals are met. At the current rate, people like us will cap out the 1,000 tokens before community goal 1 is met. What do we do then? Just waste runs not gathering tokens? Not run until the next community goal gets met weeks later? At least if the coin cap were 5k or 10k (like the crate tokens were made) we could have a buffer where we continue to run and save our tokens while the other active players get around to killing 250,000 bosses or 500,000 or a 1,000,000 - whatever the next goals might be.

Either that or let us start buying the useful items (mythic armor/weapons, balance bars) sooner than exalted rank...
    Last edited by DarrenPR; 10-10-2016 at 09:43 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DarrenPR For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenPR View Post
    I think you're missing the main point I was trying to put forward. Some people, myself included, play enough that they have already reached acolyte rank or higher, already bought the proof of balance, already have 225 tokens saved up after that for the mausoleum badge and the proof advocate and even after all that still have hundreds of tokens left over doing nothing but waiting until the community goals are met. At the current rate, people like us will cap out the 1,000 tokens before community goal 1 is met. What do we do then? Just waste runs not gathering tokens? Not run until the next community goal gets met weeks later? At least if the coin cap were 5k or 10k (like the crate tokens were made) we could have a buffer where we continue to run and save our tokens while the other active players get around to killing 250,000 bosses or 500,000 or a 1,000,000 - whatever the next goals might be.
    exactly .... its been 5 days and i have 250 coins .... stage two is in another. lets say a little over 2 weeks away, which will put me at 750 coins ...... and THEN im gonna have to wait for stage three which will be another month after that?
    So as you can see i WILL run out of coin inventory real fast.
    And these coins are not easy to get hold of, so i will be damned if im gonna trade them in for 10k packs just because i dont have the space ... id rather cut my heart out with a blunt spoon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Rank- Acolyte... Tokens 100+
    I bought proof of acolyte badge it's not in my inventory o.o maybe it's consumed...idk if I wasted my tokens on it.. :/

16.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGecko View Post
    Rank- Acolyte... Tokens 100+
    I bought proof of acolyte badge it's not in my inventory o.o maybe it's consumed...idk if I wasted my tokens on it.. :/
    It's not an inventory item, it just grants access to higher-level content.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

#FirstWorldProblems

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Please edit the information on the vendor. It clearly states there that the proofs are tradable and stashable. Imagine our surprise when we can't even find it in our inventory.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Definitely worth it for me because I intend to continue on the ranking up and grinding when the mausoleum comes out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Meh, please clarify for the main topic.

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

21.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #19
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fsuryo View Post
    Meh, please clarify for the main topic.

Please clarify your request for clarification.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Please clarify your request for clarification.
    This..

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenPR View Post
    My concern is that I will reach the Balanced Token limit of 1,000 coins prior to really being able to purchase any of the items worth buying. I think it would be a nice token of appreciation from the developers if the satchel limit for balanced tokens were increased. This would allow for us hardcore farmers to save up coins for the items we really want rather than feeling like continuing to run the graveyard is a waste of time (as the coins we get after reaching the cap are wasted).
    Keyword: worth, save, waste, reach

The player who already reach the 1k token should stop grind graveyard, because they got max amount of token. And ofc this one have a corelation to comunity bar.

Clear?